How's the regiment going gymcels? I'm just busy enjoying life

How's the regiment going gymcels? I'm just busy enjoying life

they're brother and sister

so busy you cant even check Veeky Forums... wat?

*regimen

dumbass

>dat girl's jawline
So much test wasted

Sorry, on the beach right now bro

Shes a 5/10 at best.
Face is busted, body is average anywhere that isn't USA or Commonwealth.

What is she in the states?

What about the guy?

face is a nyc 2
body is a nyc 4
her fingers are so long it makes me uncomfortable

Obviously she's low in NYC. She would be rated a lot better in flyover states

Where can I get a pair of swim shorts like that?

Europe

Is that Kerkira? Corfu?

And?

I enjoy lifting. I don't like clubbing, I am not some entitled trust fund Timmy who can vacation all the time, and in the time I have lifting and other active hobbies like rock climbing and boxing help me enjoy life. Sorry that I derive enjoyment from things that also improve me as a person

Looks like Ναύπλιο from the buildings in the back (the city on the mainland right across from Κέρkυρα (also Κέρkυρα and Corfu are the same, can't tell if you knew by your comment)). You could be right though about it being Κέρkυρα. Great island and way better than the tourist traps of Μύkονος and Σαντορίνη. Best island (and where I want to live when I retire) is Ιkαρία. Apparently a large number of people that live there live to be 100+

I'm Greek and I've been to Kerkira twice so I know, it reminds me of a great beach there (the buildings mainly). That's why I asked.

Nafplio is 400 kms away from Igoumenitsa which is across Kerkira, you're confused.

Where do I get a ratfaced skinnyfat gf?

Fedora

Trolled me so hard even your gf is making le trick man face

In republican states she'd be a solid 7/10 just because she isn't a fat piece of shit and she's been more than 20 miles from home.

>Nafplio is 400 kms away from Igoumenitsa
that is the dumbest and greekest thing i ever heard

You're right, I'm very confused, I'm thinking Πάργα. Χαρούμενος είμαι ότι υπάρχει άλλους Έλληνες εδώ. Εγώ ζω kαι σπουδάζω στην Αμεριkή (kαι για αυτό είναι σπαστά τα Ελληνιkά μου) αλλά όταν kάποιος ρωτάει τους πω ότι είμαι σkέτο Έλληνας. Ο μπαμπάς μου είναι από kοντά Θεσσαλονίkη στα βουνά πιο βόρεια kαι η μάνα μου είναι από Καστοριά. Μάλλον για αυτό ήμουν λίγο ταραγμενος

Well I'm not really knowledgeable about geography even locally, it just happened that I have been there a few times so I could point out that mistake.

There's a bunch of Greeks here, there's been a couple of threads in the past.

And from my relatives in the states, I can agree that they feel even more Greek than I do, something about being somewhat of an outsider makes you hold onto your cultural identity even stronger.

Είμαι από Αθήνα αλλά παλιότερα πήγαινα συχνά Θεσσαλονίkη.

Ο σkύλος το σπίτι αποδεkτή από το βιβλίο πόνυ

Not at the gym, cuck

Is that girl a bogdanoff by chance?