I'm skinnyfat, 5'10 and 150 pounds. SHould I fucking bulk or cut? Literally everyone says something different

I'm skinnyfat, 5'10 and 150 pounds. SHould I fucking bulk or cut? Literally everyone says something different.

Lift

Do a newbie routine for 3 months. Stop eating unhealthy shit during that time.
Once you start noticing progress, start throwing in different lifts for muscles you want to hit. Eventually you'll come up with your own routine as the muscles become more noticeable and you'll strive to lift more and eat healthier as a result.

Bottom line; start lifting consistently.

Lift
Eat healthy, but plenty

Bulking and cutting is for genelets. Eat 200 calories above maintenance and recomp. Unless you can't, that is.

Just lift and eat healthy. Forget the bulk cut bullshit. Eat all your meals with a good amount of protien and fiber. And then lift 3-5 days a week.

what does recomp mean

Skinnyfats can just maintain and still progress nicely.

Gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time. While maintaining your weight. Recomposition

Dont fall for the bulking meme

Recomp and cutting then lean bulk are the only accepteable things for skinnyfats.

Is recomp literally eating at maintenance? Do not see how that will build muscle at all.

You'll want to lift weights.

I get that, but is recomping eating at maintenance? Or is it balancing out through the week with a surplus and deficeit?

penis

Maintainance. If you're weak with a bit of fat you can build muscle even at a deficit.

Liar

hey dude, im 5'10 150lbs also. keep at it

>SHould I fucking bulk or cut?

You should lift some goddamn weights and forget all about this "bulk or cut" bullshit. We get this asinine question every fucking minute.

>>Literally everyone says something different
>Literally everyone proceeds to give you the same exact advice
wow, even I am surprised by this consistency

>It's another "I'm skinnyfat should I bulk or cut" thread

Every.
Fucking.
Day.

You're not a special snowflake. Just fucking eat and lift.

>5'10 150 pounds
>skinnyfat

Yeah keep telling yourself that fatso.

Ignorant.

It would make sense but most skinny fats will lose weight once they start exercising

at 5'10'' 150lbs you have nothing to fucking cut.
Eat exactly the same and lift, you'll lose weight.
If you don't gain weight, increase calorie/protein amount.
Repeat
It's called a clean bulk, it's that fucking simple.

OP

With those stats, you have no business cutting. Don't think about cutting until you have put on a decent amount of muscle mass. Cutting will only exasperate your already less than adequate condition. Trust me on this one. Eat and lift HEAVY AS FUCK

Recomp, eat slightly above TDEE and do SS with accessory work. Cutting is useless because you'll still look like shit and bulking won't increase newbie gains enough to warrant putting on fat.

retard

wait seriously? that's fat for 5'10? that's a joke right?