QTDDTOT

QTDDTOT
If only I could post more than one picture per post edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fsp0y2zEALQ-fYrIOgmZ9TdUMqQzFWbIJW01Qoqp00A/edit#gid=1501944552
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bought a bag of flaxseeds, thinking of adding them to my semen shakes instead of peanuts, but then I read this.

Does it make sense to start bulking if I have an injured leg? Basically I can't do any lower body exercises.

Hey Veeky Forums

I would like to lift 3 times a week while boxing 3 times a week.
Does it seem okay for you ? What should I need to know ?

is there any good tasting protein thats also good quality?
myprotein is supposed to be the best but ive got no luck so far with the taste

got some samples ive tried abd theyre too sweet or artificial
tried roly poly stawberry, natural strawberry, tiramisu, apple crunble and they were meh

how many calories does a typical gym session take? Let's say it's an hour at the gym doing a standard PPL routine.

I used to do it, its fine but be ready to have shitty shoulder endurance in the beginning

I did it while cutting so you can do it too

probably around 400. depends on how hard you go

I have a 4 hour break between classes at university this coming semester, and my gym is 2 minutes from campus.

Should I do a full body workout on this day, or just do my normal routine (PPL)?

upper/lower 3x or 4x week

Im gonna sound like a complete retard but
If im on a 4 lbs/week diet, and I eat like 1 cookie in a day but stay under my calorie count for the day
How would thay affect my diet?
Since its been so hot where I live, I haven't been hungry lately only thirsty, and yesterday I ate about 1200 kcals while I'm supposed to eat only 1700, so I ate a few cookies 3 hours before going to sleep, and they were each only 130 kcals
How bad is this?

How advanced are you and what are your goals? You can run any program with 4 hours.

I know I should have proper shoes when doing squats, but if I have to choose between brand new running shoes and really old worn out running shoes, which are better?

best shoes for squatting and diddlylifting are vans or chucks since theyre flat or oly shoes

best tho is barefoot

running shoes are a big no no

That didn't answer my question tho

I need to know for science

That seems way too high

Hey guys. I'm a 5'10" 190 pound manlet.

Is 1300 calories a good amount to aim for while I'm cutting? Wanting to get down to 160 by the end of the year.

that sounds fine. Your TDEE is probably pretty close to mine, I'm 5'11". A 750 one should be fine until you hit 16 or 17%, then you should switch to 500.

How do I get the idea of "I WANT TO CHANGE RIGHT NOW WHY ISN'T THIS FASTER" out of my head? I know that weight loss is slow and that the soonest I'll be able to really expect my goal weight is at-least 3 or 4 months from now.

I just hate how slow it is.

when you guys freeze meals for later in the week, how do you guys do it? Just put it in Tupperware or freezer bags or what? special Tupperware?

Planning on making on my meals on sunday so I was wondering what works best

Ok thanks senpai

My TDEE is 2800, im 5 11, 176 lbs, 20 days ago was 166, my goal is 190-200 then cut to lose belly fat

Eating 4500s everyday since 19 june

most calories from cookies are from sucrose wich is 50% fructose. fructose gets first transformed into stored bodyfat, then the bodyfat gets burned. if you want to lose bodyfat you're basically taking a step back. now it s still calories in vs calories out but it gets harder

bulk slower

Thanks for the tip, mostly everything I eat is non-fried and non-fructose, but I still eat a lot of burritos and things with rice
At 6'0 245 lbs, it doesn't make much of a difference as long as I'm under my calories

Stick to chocolate. It's relatively hard to fuck up.

can anybody explain why my right elbow rows back into a flared position (pic related) on the way up when I'm benching? This doesn't happen on my left side funnily enough, and it's the weaker arm.

Pls gib poor mans shopping list for weight gain

peanut butter from my protein cheap af and 100% peanut as ingredients
pasta and rice
beans
oats

pasta rice eggs cheese. mix all together

Is it beta and/or gay if I shave my arms?

I meant beans instead of pasta actually

oats + lowfat milk + whey
makes a great breakfast and dinner

really? they have 100% pb? no oil, sugar, salt? gotta check it out

>matched with 22 y/o mom on tinder
>didn't say it but is cleary looking for a hookup
>gonna call her in an hour or so
should I invite her to a bar or does she just want me to come over?

Why is fast food bad?
Ate about 2000cal worth of burgers from bk today before lifting.

Best way to get rid of love handles?

In and of itself it's not. It's just that people usually got well overboard and don't count the calories and mitigate appropriately

unfilling, expensive, low in protein, high in fat and calories.

it is delicious though.

Newer ones will generally give you more support. However older ones are stressed and broken in which can help set you in your groove in a sense. New shoes which are broken in are best. New shoes can cause you excessive foot pain or force you to readjust form when doing an exercise.

well, i mean, all PB has some oil in it. That's how you get the nuts soft enough to puree in the first place.

diet

no but it probably looks dumb

Depends. You can use zip lock bags. Double bag. Tupperware is easy if you invest in it. Just store them thaw in fridge or bag for another time. Heat and eat. General food prep means things such as foil or plastic wrap may be needed.

So no like exercises specific to core or obliques that'll help?

there is no such thing as spot reduction, only overall body fat loss. read the sticky.

May be a muscle imbalance in the shoulder. Something forcing your body to compensate. Think about doing push ups showered, in different positions. It may be an easy way to find your weakness here.

I have trouble doing curls or pretty much any bicep excersise. I always keep good form and choose appropriate weight but never feel any pump or soreness.

I also can't do pull-ups which I think might be related.

Shitloads of sugar, bad fat, sodium and calories

lel

do you have to add the calories u burn through training? for example when bulking i add 500 cals + 200-400 cals i burn lifting or doing cardio to my maintenance?

>was 355lbs last november
>262 now 25% bodyfat (what the weird scale told me)

so i have 53lbs of fat on me or something?

with current muscle mass its impossible to go under 200lbs even at 0% body fat?

idk how or why body fat is calculated

am fatty that just likes to run 15 miles a day

Almost sure its like that
then you have prozis for 100% caju and other nuts butter, only peanut is 100% on myprotein

Squeeze your biceps hard at the top of every rep, develop that mind muscle connection. If you don't mind looking like a douche I've found that rolling up my sleeves and looking at my biceps as they contract has helped with this

lose fat
thought I had wide hips but nah, just fat and fat distribution

Can I work out first thing when I wake up or should I eat breakfast first? Which one is better for health?

showered?

fyi myprotein has 33% off on everything today.

anyone got the pic of that guy with the weird looking face? he obv lifts and is wearing a t-shirt, is white and has a slightly red face, can't really remember much more.

hooooly shit she invited me
whish me luck guys

How do i calculate for weight gain?

Any good routines for strength training?

I've begun starting strength about two weeks ago, and I keep feeling feverish and nauseated for a couple days after every workout, does this go away with time? Been doing about 75lbs squats,deadlifts and 50lbs bench press, which I thought was low enough to get used to the moves even if I'm weak as fuck. Pretty sure I sleep enough, and I've been eating about 1700cal a day to lose weight, I'm about 165lbs and 5'10, if all of that info matters at all

alrigt, Veeky Forums, the anser to this question decides whether or not this entire board is a big joke or not. does the art of keeping the cums in my cumsack, instead of expelling it via rubbing my huge cock, increase my testosterone? does not jacking off actually increase my T is what I'm asking. (*note: not once did I mention nofap, because shills are intent on voicing their uneducated opinions on such topic)

Is it really ok to do cardio inbetween days? I'm a fatty DYEL, just did the first week of C25K last week and went to the gym today. I have to run tomorrow, but both stronglifts and cardio say to leave one rest day inbetween.

Do I just go run anyway?

So I've been rebuilding my deadlift but the plates I've bought are the smallest fucking 45s ever so that plus my floor mats put me at a 3inch deficit. I've worked my way up to 365 but I can feel my body is taking a lot of strain from this so should I buy some bumpers to get it normal or suck it up?

Is there a website where I can add my routine, which will show me (ideally as a diagram) which muscles are being the most and least heavily trained? I'm guessing not, but I'm hopeful.

Use unflavoured as part of a smoothie with actual fruit for flavour (buy frozen).

Here's what I make mine with:
Milk 200ml
Oats 50g
Protein 25g
Banana 1x
Blueberries/summer fruits/raspberries 80g

You can also add peanut butter if you're into that

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fsp0y2zEALQ-fYrIOgmZ9TdUMqQzFWbIJW01Qoqp00A/edit#gid=1501944552

My knee constantly feels like it needs to be cracked. It feels a bit better after I crack it but then it goes back to that weird feeling. Anyone else ever experience this?

Any good Veeky Forums related deals on amazon?
What did you guys get?

self reply with picture to bring attention to my question

Any way to make your waist smaller?

Just started lifting.
SS 5x5
What do i substitute bench presses with, as i have no rack for the barbell. Have bench tho.
Are pushups okay for that, or is there something better.

I've been eating right and calorie counting for a month or two and have dropped 30 pounds, i think i'm ready to start working out now that I have this boost of confidence. I certainly am not asking anyone to spoonfeed me and i promise i have done adequate research on the topic, but i really could use someones help in deciding this. Do i join a gym or do i save up a bunch of money and build a home gym? I know a home gym is cheaper in the long run but i'm so inexperienced, would it be a waste? I'm not joining planet fitness because they're SJW fags who don't want "lunks" in their gym. The only other gym in my are is The Edge, which is higher end but very popular and always busy. Plus a monthly fee that would quickly top my home gym one-time-fee. I'm just not sure which would be beneficial. My goal is to lose weight but also build muscle, I don't have extreme goals, i really don't need to look huge, but i don't want to be a skinnyfat so i thought i'd replace this fat with muscle. Any and all help is appreciated by a newfag with little-to-no gym experience

Get a rack

How are you doing squats without a rack anyway?

Im still in low weight ranges, so from the ground. Kinda like power clean i guess. Maybe it will be a problem later.

So are you saying that bench presses are absolutely vital and cannot be substituted?

Pls anons

Barbell exercises are preferable because they can be loaded up the most gradually.

Sorry senpai, im not expressing a vital part here. Cant really buy a rack, so its out of necessity more than anything else.

I pulled a muscle doing deadlift. I'm taking a break , but should I do different lifts still like The Press or the like?

I've been lifting for 6 weeks now and have seen minimal gains on mostly my shoulders & chest. How long does it usually take to notice (or for others to notice for that matter) something substantial? Just some time frame to go by so that I know I'm doing okay.

I'm running Coolcicada's PPL

Is it safe to wear squat shoes to deadlift? I have very poor ankle mobility from a foot surgery I had to have at birth.

Push Day: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, and Abs
Pull Day: Legs, Back, and Biceps

is it okay?
classic push pull hits hamstrings 4 days a week.directly or indirectly (push - squat, pull - dl)

Please?

do you drink water during your workout?

This ex-con at work told me that in order to bulk up, I need to tear my muscles so they'll repair bigger and stronger.

However I was under the assumption that doing reps while eating a lot would help my muscles grow....which is it?

Is my routine okay? New to lifting, main goal is hypertrophy.

>bicep/back
>tricep/chest
>legs/shoulder
>two times a week

I'm seeing nice results already after 1 month, but I wonder if some routine you guys meme about like SS is more optimal.

I've started putting a few pinches of salt in my protein shakes to improve the taste, is there anything wrong with this?

You're both right, by working out you tear your muscles, your body then goes and repairs it, which requires food especially if you want them to get bigger.

I don't know if you protein powder says it, but it's been scientifically proven salt depletes and negates protein.

The atp in protein isn't able to duplicate due to the salt dehydrating them.

Fucking hell, I only did this for the first time today and thought I should ask. Glad I did, thanks for saving me.

I'm getting so much conflicting information on how many calories and grams of protein are in an egg. Can someone give me real info? Which is better for protein, one full scrambled egg or 2 scrambled whites?

But i'm doing reps, my muscles aren't really being torn like he described it. They don't hurt like hell the next day. They do get sore though...

No problem.

Does it only happen when you mix the salt and protein or does your sodium intake affect your protein overall?

I couldn't keep it going.

I'm bullshitting dude.

You do realize how much sodium can be in the red meats you eat right? That doesn't effect the protein intake effect or anything of the sort. Sodium has no effect on protein at all.

Thank you for not letting me continue to be retarded. So it's actually fine to add salt to my shakes? It tasted a lot better.

I don't see why not, salt isn't bad at all. Just too much is bad for your blood pressure, but it'll take a lot of salt to get you there.

Great, thanks.

That's what I feel too, when they are sore that means you have made mini tears in them.
If you mean that you want to make them more sore you should push yourself harder with more weight I guess, idk I'm not a pro bodybuilder.

I usually drink some water between most sets, yeah. I don't really fill ill during the workout or the same day, though, only from the day after

Thanks bro, yea I feel sore in the areas I work on on the days I work on them.