I want to get my teeth bleached. They are fucking yellow and they keep me from being chad...

I want to get my teeth bleached. They are fucking yellow and they keep me from being chad. Anyone experience with teeth whitening? At home or professional?
Also does it hurt?
My teeth are really sensitive.
To keep this fitness related what is your favorite lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oB2wXElvhlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Used crest white strips a few times. They work but do make teeth more sensitive, also it seems they kinda melt off a very thin top layer of your teeth. I imagine if you would use them for years they would fuck up your teeth. Go to a professional.

Whitening strips work pretty well but you won't get that obnoxiously white smile until after like 20 days of daily treatments. You will after like one professional teach bleaching. I did a 10 day round of whitening strips and removed alot of old coffee and cig stains. I'll probably do another 10 here soon.

Just brush them dude. Geez

They're covered in a paste you goof, that's not the top lair of your enamel melting off.

Stop drinking black drinks (coffee, soda, tea). Rinse with listerine total care (the purple one) twice a day for 10 seconds, then rinse it out with water (don't live shit in your mouth). That worked for me. Went from pic to a more tolerable color. Nothing will make them perfectly white as enamel is a yellowish color.

Also did the strips for a while,
I'm pretty convinced they're just hydrogen peroxide put on some sort of sticky tape; taste is the same but peroxide is way cheaper.

Lasers are the way to go. Instant results.

>Ingredients. Crest Whitestrips contain water, glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, carbomer 956, sodium hydroxide, and sodium saccharin.

Yeah essentially

I used to think I needed whitening but I went for the (much cheaper) scale and polish with a dental hygeineist first and the improvement was incredible.
Honestly it's like 10% the cost of a professional whitening so you might as well try it before anything else.

>had a cricket accident when I were a young lad
>ball rebounds off of friend's bat, hits me square in the teeth
>top two teeth bent back 45 degrees, bottom two teeth chipped with the nerve endings exposed
>couldn't brush my teeth for about two weeks
>still slightly discoloured to this day
I brush my teeth for 4 minutes twice a day, sometimes even 6 but they are always the same again in the morning

any side effects?
prefer to have yellow teeth rather than full mouth root canal later in life

>He thinks brushing your teeth will make them white
Underage detected

I imagine one session of laser blasting is less damaging than a few weeks of those corrosive chemicals from stripes and gels.
You should ask your dentist though, I have no ontological knowledge so don't take my word for it.

They literally remove the top layer of your enamel

Only Americans think teeth are supposed to be white

>cricket
Sure thing reginald

t. britbong piss stained teeth.

>teeth whitening
You won't be able to drink soda,hot/cold,smoke, eat w/e and on top you have to do it on a regular basis.
>put baking soda on brush after brushy brushy
>15 times better after 2-3 times
Enjoy faggots
>youtube.com/watch?v=oB2wXElvhlQ

u sound dirty

white teeth are more aesthetic

Except we literally have a tooth decay rate lower than japan and finland.
Perhaps you should do your 0.2km HIIT and walk to the dentist after you finish your 2L DIET coke Tyrone

dont do this if you have weak enamal OP otherwise you will destroy your teeth

So you are gonna pay a dentist hundreds of dollars so he can smear your teeth with hydrogen peroxide?

May as well do it yourself, dude.

typical faggot fearful and weak of having white teeth

In bongland it's a huge movement amongst our jersey shore tier kids to whiten their teeth.
I already have sensitivity so I'm staying well away from it.

did at home and professionaly, and i would never recomend doing it at a dentist to anyone, it made my teeth super sensitive for two weeks, i couldn't eat or drink anything that wasn't white, lived of warm lime juice, rice and chicken for almost one month
doing it at home is chill as fuck, just avoid coffee, wine and cigars during the two weeks using the gel and you'll be fine, also brush your teeth with activated coal

What gel did you get? Whitestrips?

if you're a savage or a wizard take your piss in cup and use it as mouthwash, the ammonia will make your teeth whiter

i'm not bullshitting either they used to do this in rome

Back in high school i would mix baking soda and peroxide to get something with basically the viscosity of toothpaste, then put that on my teeth and leave it there for a few minutes. Worked reasonably well but itll fuck up ur gums

Based

You can buy Crest 3D Brilliance and have white teeth in a week.

>To keep this fitness related what is your favorite lift?

You can't just shoehorn this in at the end and magically the whole thread belongs here.

I had great success with the carbamide peroxide gel off eBay. Just make sure you don't leave it on too long or let the gel touch your gums or it will burn you. Blows the fuck out of anything else you can get for so little money. Teeth will be sensitive for a while, but it is worth it. You can also try a lower percentage concentration like 20% or 16% if you're really worried about it. Make sure you find a decent supplier who won't sell you expired stuff

this. you can fucking see it.

I'll be sure to let my dentist who I've seen for 6 years know that he's wrong. Guess these last 8 years of using strips have secretly been ruining my teeth.

I'll tell you one thing: stay away from those whitening tooth pastes. They only fuck up your gums and lips. It's a fucking miracle these things are even legal. I tried different brands a few times and only got a bunch of loose skin in my mouth. It starts peeling off minutes after brushing your teeth.

A slight yellow is the natural colour for teeth. As in, it's not even unhealthy. However, it is perceived by literally everyone, even people with knowledge of that, that white teeth are more attractive.

Go to your dentist just to be safe, they make specialized whitening trays and can probably give you information on safety.

Also deadlift

Get a tan. Nobody will notice.

The stain is absorbed by the dentin. The enamel really isn't affected.

Bench

I speak from experience. Go to your dentist and get a tray made for your teeth. once your custom trays get made, they will give you whiting gel and teach you how to use it. It's not painful if you do it right.

Just go to your dentist and usually they will have "whiting kits" that they do

You'll learn everything you need from them.

I highly recommend it. I did it a while back and my teeth still aren't anywhere near as yellow as they were before, and mine were VERY yellow.

buy this shit and brush 2-3 times a day.

trust me.

You obviously don't brush twice a day, it's not hard.

just buy a decent electric toothbrush and some whitening toothpaste, it'll cost 10% of what professional whitening will.

You are just allergic to them, faggot. I soley use them to ward of coffee stains, and I never experience that except from one brand that every paste by them does that to me.