Any of you freaks lift on Phenibut? I've heard it can raise growth hormone levels, plus as someone with anxiety...

Any of you freaks lift on Phenibut? I've heard it can raise growth hormone levels, plus as someone with anxiety, I'm interested in the anti-anxiety effects. I just got a 5 gram sample from liftmode today. Should I take some before the gym? Will it last me all day? Thanks lads

Dont take a dose too small as it wont have any effect. Its best when taken on an empty stomach, then to eat an hour, then take some more an hour after that. The thing is, it has different results on everyone, I didnt see results at 1g then another 1g after food, Id take like 3 then another 3 then small doses later in the day, that was the only way it worked for me. I stopped taking the stuff and have worked on anxiety out of any supplement. Just take it once every couple weeks as a treat

>Took some today before lifting.
>Feel like absolute dogshit.
>Head stuffy, running a fever.
>Lift absolutely shit.
>Form suffers, concentration is broken and I feel like I'm having major CNS issues.

That said, I stacked it with PEA, Oxilofrine and AMP Citrate, but that stack usually does get things for me.
I'll do it again tomorrow with just Phenibut and report back.

Awesome, definitely interested in the results

Are those you listed stimulants? Phenibut kind of makes drugs more powerful, I once took it with anti-allergy pills and slept for 12 hours afterwards.

Phenibut is amazing.
I always piss alot after taking it, and I look shredded as fakk. Dunno what that is about tho

It activates the GABA receptor which is the same way that alcohol, benzos, and GHB (a date rape drug) work. A couple times I had to wash my bed sheets because I passed out and slept so deeply that the urge to urinate did not wake me up, hence GHB being used as a date rape drug.

I'm going to stop taking it or at least take it way less often because it takes off my social filter and I start saying cringey inappropriate shit or divulging way too much personal info the same way as you would talk after drinking, and the effects lasts like 24 hours.

I used it and now it doesn't work

PEA is a mild CNS stimulant that aids a lot with concentration and mood, quite similar to Phenibut .
Oxilofrine is an Australian legal amphetamine with a rather short half life, being a non CNS stimulant, it really helps to counteract the jitters that moderate to potent doses of CNS stimulants can cause.
AMP Citrate is a rather potent stimulant that replicates the rush effect of DMAA.

Combine the three and you get a DMAA like pump, euphoria and concentration with a half life that would allow you to sleep within three hours.

Swap out the AMP with DHMA or DMBA to prevent building up a resistance.

So if I took a gram or two as a first timer, would that be enough to feel it? And it would last 24 hours ?

My experience is with 2 grams of the HCl salt @ ~160 lbs. I've heard that the HCl salt absorbs slower and lasts longer than the FAA which is more rapid. The FAA also has 20% more phenibut molecules per unit mass. The HCl is more common and cheaper but tastes like salty shit.

Isn't Big Lenny addicted to Phenibut?

What exactly is Tren?

I just threw away 10 grams of DMAA in the trash lel

That's just the phenibut. It'll make you sleep like the dead.

Phenibut is notorious for enhancing other drugs, from benzos and opiates to mushrooms.

I'm certain that Big Lenny literally takes every drug in the world. He doesn't even work out, eat or sleep, he spends every moment of the day just dosing.

This shit just gives me insomnia and nothing else.

I've never tried it but I'm a huge fan of benzodiazepine and opiates, anything that calms me down and kills my aches and muscle tension. Will I like phenibut?

Lifting on a small dose of OxyContin or tramadol is perfect. Add in a light stim and it's god mode for a few hours. Too bad all these drugs are so hard to quit.

Latest episodes they've been saying they expect him to be dead from an insulin coma every time they go to pick him up. Jay says he won't make it to the ruby classic.

What a sad life...

Yup. And try taking it with tramadol, it potentiates it like nothing else.

>That said, I stacked it with PEA, Oxilofrine and AMP Citrate
what the fuck are you doing, nogger

i have the exact one you posted. it literally just makes you more outgoing and bold. there is a hangover the next day though.

Welp phenibut is going to become a meme and get banned soon.

Whats wrong with DMAA? Just bought some preworkout with it inside

fuck. Better stock up, haven't tried it yet

Took one gram of phenibut yesterday on an empty stomach,kicked in in 2 hours or so,felt gud.
Then went to a sesh with some friends,had two beers on an empty stomach still and holy shit

Those two beers felt like it was 4AM and i had a whole bottle of vodka down my fucking guts.It definitely enhances alcohol without the grogginess and hangover the next morning,fun times

Don't do it too often and/or everyday by redosing,do it no more than twice a week,take tolerances breaks

big lenny takes it 4x a week so theres that.

honestly, given its effects and the way other similar subtances are treated, it should be illegal. like if the govt knew about it and cared, they would ban it, just like they have with all the other gaba drugs

Its illegal here in germany sort of.

Fuark, can u describe the hangover?

I have the same and have never experienced a hangover

legit sources online? I'm in Australia

No it should not be illegal. Nobody is gonna rob people to buy phenibut or sell their anus.

Its like alcohol and should be used responsibly.

It wont raise growth hormone, thats a myth.

everything has a trade off eh? This stuff sounds great, but you just know that it's built for abuse. Anyone have any stories of them fucking up by saying too much revealing stuff while on it? Or did you become an alpha and snag thicc white girl pussy?