Some hard truths

Some hard truths.

Girls don't care. They'll give you a second glance if you're already above average in looks but that's about as far as working out helps you. The sort of girl who fucks a guy because he has a well-developed body is equivalent to the sort of guy who (caveat: not out of necessity) fucks a whore. Nothing more needs to be said.

This "I work out for ME" super stoic self-improvement bullshit you prop up against the aesthetics fags? We all know you're just as full of caca as they are. What good use is all that time you're spending lifting in the gym? You're not using that strength for anything. It's just the physical equivalent of the mental brooding you've been doing on you're own. It's pure masturbation and nothing more.

Women do care about looks. They like athletic men.

Op discounts all those women tho. If they dont fit his narrative theyre wrong

>Its pure masturbation and nothing more
I like masturbation

I lift so I can kick the ever living fucking shit out of any niggers that try to fuck with me or my family.

*points gun at you*

Maybe so but I when I like how I look I'm friendlier and more confident

>>Its pure masturbation and nothing more
>I like masturbation

I would like to second this notion.

Thick muscles reduces the bullet's velocity, giving you higher chances of survival

People who think girls don't care about muscles are retarded

if anything being ripped would just make it more likely you'd get shot due to your increased mass

I too enjoy masturbation

>It's pure masturbation
You're right.....

i lift to become better lookin me

>If you didnt lift in highschool you will never make it
>women are more shallow than men
>no one will love you how you want to be loved
>we will all wither and die

are you me?

>"i am bulletproof because of muh big muscles"

Ask me how I know you're DYEL

>pull gun of my own
you fuck with the wrong bull!
now put your teeth on the pavement
my dad gave me that truck
>kick nigger head

*Unsheathes katana*
*Teleports behind you*
*Cuts you off at the knees in one strike*
Pshh... Nothing personnel..... Kid heh

>be me
>work in elderlycare
>strong = no whining over lifts or demented violence
>functional

>Some hard truths
Sorry I lost you there delusional-kun

I workout because since I started getting juicy my wife is hitting the gym to not lose me. Unbeknownst to her I fuck traps off of backpage since getting on test has made me desire boipussy.

Women will say "EWW NO I DON'T LIKE GUYS WHO ARE BIG AND HUGE! I WANT SOMEONE MORE NATURAL SOMEONE LIKE THAT"

>points to actor who obviously spends hours lifting in the gym a week and probably roids a little from time to time

>It's pure masturbation and nothing more.

Then stop giving a shit and let us jerk off.

Girls care how you make them feel.

When you're big and strong it makes them feel small and feminine.

Having a good body is part of the package.

>girls dont care
>except the ones that do
>but they dont count
Quality post OP

Did you ever have a girl fuck you, perhaps multiple times, based mostly on how you look? Honest question, no "virgin/manlet/uggo detected" crap.

Like, she honestly thinks you're hot and really fucking wants to ride your dick. Not because of a car, money, high social status (objectively or just within her social circle), not because she's bored or desperate to not be alone or insecure that she can't attract someone better anyway.

That shit just can't compare.

It's been years since I looked good enough to cause that kind of reaction. I've grown fat, I've dropped muscle, then I dropped some fat and gained some muscle back, but I'm not at that level and I'm scared I never will be again, not without getting some vitamin S this time around. But the difference is obvious. They do care, as long as you are not a complete autist. They care a lot, all of them, no matter their background, education, whatever the fuck. If you think differently, you just didn't experience it.

I believed that until a 7/10 girl outright came and sat on my lap and made out with me out of nowhere at a party.

Trying to get others to not make it.

>You're never gonna make it.

I'd rather be strong than the skinny, weak fuck that I've been all my life.

Strength is it's own reward. The adoration of the masses is a byproduct. How's that for truth?

What's wrong with masturbation, are you some sort of faggot ?

Yeah, I wouldn't turn that down

Hell yeah, I am currently leaving skelly mode. Never thought I was lacking in confidence before but my confidence defo increased. Discipline is good. As are big back, and forearms.

you have better chances of survival if the bullet goes through you though

Gave me a good kek

What is up with this ridiculous recent Veeky Forums meme of trying to trash the "I lift for myself" mentality?

You shouldn't be doing anything like lifting unless it's something that you personally enjoy. Doing it for the respect of other people, or so that girls will finally notice you and fuck you, or because you feel like you have to, is unhealthy and insecure.

Do things because you like them, and own the fuck out of it. Stop worrying about what normies think of you. Find what makes you happy and try to be the best at it as you can.

Does being aesthetic make you happy? Do it. Get shredded.

Does being strong make you happy? Do it. Get to 2/3/4/5.

The sooner you start doing things because you enjoy them, instead of validation from other people, the sooner you become a better person.

- t. oldfag

I'm gonna be saggy and skinny when I get older anyway, why not have some fond memories of my body by then?

men and women are exactly equally shallow

>They like athletic men.
Athleticism is completely different to working out. The former is the signifier, the latter is derivative and what is signified.

>Do things because you like them, and own the fuck out of it. Stop worrying about what normies think of you. Find what makes you happy and try to be the best at it as you can.
Completely defeatist attitude. Most people like looking at themselves in the mirror and playing video games. Anything too real and they retreat into their comfort zones and safe little corners.

You think working out is a real experience? Try skydiving. Try street racing.

You're projecting.

You've never been in a real fight in your life.

People are more attracted to those that are more attractive. Men and women alike care a lot about looks. Having a better body will make you more attractive, ceteris paribus. It's not very difficult to understand.

>The sort of girl who fucks a guy because he has a well-developed body is equivalent to the sort of guy who (caveat: not out of necessity) fucks a whore. Nothing more needs to be said.
No, the sort of girl who fucks a guy because he looks good is equivalent to the sort of guy who fucks a girl because she looks good. Again, not very complicated.

It sounds like you are looking for reasons to feel better about not trying.

why do people keep saying this? have u ever watched a movie with women? every time even a vaguely muscular guy takes his shirt off they start mirin

ever walked up to a pretty girl when youre overweight or a skelly? theyll literally laugh at how awkward u look

Your point?

If I enjoy the respect of other people and attention from girls, then isn't lifting for those things technically 'lifting for myself'?

You come from a small town where you are surrounded by people with no discernible talents or achievements. You think that if you make yourself less average looking it makes you stand out, but only in the way a fly stands out in a shitpile.

Surround yourself with attractive people and see how your boring little theory for backwoods inbred podunks holds up.

If it feels good, do iTTTT

You sound like a pathetic, insecure piece of shit.
"Surround yourself with attractive people and see how your theory that being attractive makes people more attractive to you holds up"
Jesus Christ.

If you can't attract women when you're a skelly then you won't attract them when you get Veeky Forums

face+height is the only things women care about.

Socrates was tried and executed for corrupting the youth.

Funny thing is, guy was ugly as hell. Nobody remembers or cares how much he could lift.

When people rate 7/10 that means 5/10 that was upped a couple e-points

>You're not using that strength for anything.

No. Every time my lifts go up, everytimes I'm heavier or have a new muscle bump/line is one less time someone looks at me and thinks.

>I can fuck with him

Thats what I'm using my strength for.

all my "manlet" and "submanlet" friends seem to have girlfriends boi.

I know more lanks without girlfriends honestly.

And you're... another shitposter on Veeky Forums? Golly, what a fucking achievement. Spare us.

Yep. Red pill player psyop is what this thread is.

Can somebody explain what is with this recent influx of people who are so desperately trying to demotivate, make you feel like shit and quit lifting?

I thought /pol/ shitposting was bad, but this is straight up malicious. Even /r9k/ isn't this bad.

Some people lift because they want to be more attractive, get the fuck over it, fucks sake.

t. Sensitive faggot

If you're still at a point where you are capable of being motivated or demotivated, you haven't experienced anything.

It helps one become more effective during physical work. The kind hunter gatherers did before cucks like you were allowed to survive

Don't worry, I'm not the least bit demotivated by you pathetic fucks, but it boggles my mind what hole you all crawled out of, seemingly together all of a sudden.

You're the old fat hag who yells at kids on the street that they'll never be anything, because she herself is worthless.

>Can somebody explain what is with this recent influx of people who are so desperately trying to demotivate, make you feel like shit and quit lifting?
Misery loves company

>Improving your body and positive psychological traits through lifting is nothing but "masturbation"

I disagree, OP.

Also, daily reminder that masturbating (in healthy amounts and ways i.e. no deathgrip) is actually good for you

Look, being strong is a good thing but lifting won't attract women by itself. A busted face/less than 6 feet height is enough to demolish all those gains.

It will always be the top 20% of men having sex with 80% of women. Always. Getting a good body rarely, rarely puts you into this top 20%.

>I thought /pol/ shitposting was bad, but this is straight up malicious. Even /r9k/ isn't this bad.
Couldn't agree more,

Working out is self improvement with the a relatively large effort:reward ratio, that is, you get far more rewards than the sweat you put into it.

It's not just about the outer gains either; there are inner gains too.

Yes. Honestly there is nothing wrong with a little bit of vanity.

how does this cringe shit have so many replies

> girls don't care
they do care. You think they prefer a fat sack of weak shit?
> They'll give you a second glance if you're already above average in looks but that's about as far as working out helps you
clearly you don't understand the effects of physical activity. It goes beyond giving you bigger muscles and a well defined look, you increase intelligence and promote optimal efficiency of the system that you are.
The energy a physically healthy person puts out is much different than a fat sack of shit puts out.

> The sort of girl who fucks a guy because he has a well-developed body is equivalent to the sort of guy who (caveat: not out of necessity) fucks a whore. Nothing more needs to be said.
The sort of girl that fucks a guy because he has a hot body is just doing what nature tells her to do, procreate with the most fit ones and create strong babies.

> time spent in the gym is lost
if you aren't a retard that spends hours a day there. No, it's not time lost, also, who the fuck pays for gym membership? you can workout outside without equipment pretty easily. Go find a forest, plenty of push and pull there. monkey bars in a park work too.

> you aren't using strength for anything.
it's not about strength but you are probably to retarded to realize.

> it's pure masturbation
clearly retarded.

go read a book boi.

Summer, all the fatties come in and then get frustrated because Veeky Forums tells them to fuck off.

Working out makes me feel more confident, and women naturally desire a man with confidence.

So I'm progressively looking better by objective fact, feeling better mentally and physically, and my personality improves as a result of those things.

Go redpill yourself somewhere else, dude. So yeah, I do work out for ME.

>What good use is all that time you're spending lifting in the gym?
What good use is the time spent in any other hobby? Working out isn't a better nor worse hobby than any other.

tl;dr stop being a crybaby.

How shallow of a life does everyone here live if they can't see a reason for taking care of their health beyond girls?

When I was weak and pathetic and fuck it severely limited the interactions I could share with people I actually liked.
>Too weak for sports
>Low stamina and energy
>low quality of work because of weak muscles lead to limited time on the computer

the one time I fell down flights of stairs, exactly like an old person embarassingly enough, it made me realize my recovery time and the impact of the injuries could have been reduced had I actually been fit

It feels good to move your body around easier
It feels good to be able to carry your groceries home easier
It feels good to know that you won't be completely useless when there's the need to move something heavy around
It feels good to actually make some sort of use of the body you're given and not letting it rot by doing nothing all day
It feels good lifting heavy shit
As for the first point, having a decent body always gives you a better chance at attracting girls than having a completely untrained body, prove me wrong.

You're really upset about something

>The sort of girl who fucks a guy because he has a well-developed body is equivalent to the sort of guy who (caveat: not out of necessity) fucks a whore.
Who cares? I'm not a sad cunt looking for a relationship that will "solve all my problems".
>What good use is all that time you're spending lifting in the gym?
It's called self improvement for a reason. You go to the gym, lift, and reap the benefits.
>It's pure masturbation and nothing more.
What's wrong with jerking my own ego?

>Girls Don't Care
>Girls
Nigger, you think we lift for girls?
It's all about Bros OP.

>pure masturbation and nothing more
so's everything, none of us are truly connected. any interaction is only to explore or satisfy ourselves.

>As for the first point, having a decent body always gives you a better chance at attracting girls than having a completely untrained body, prove me wrong.
If he's at least 6 feet tall and has an average face, then yes, being Veeky Forums will get you more women.

But guess what? Young, average-looking, 6 ft+ men are less than 10% of the male population. In other words, lifting can only help a minuscule amount of men.

If you're short or ugly (or both) then don't bother lifting a single dumbbell.

Only a small percentage of the men and women are actually considered ugly in the sense that they are straight out repulsive.

Most cases it's just men not taking care of themselves, dressing like a child, neckbeards, being overweight, poor hygiene and general autistic behaviour.

so we should all just kys, then? fucking really?

jokes on you, i lift for traps

the top 20% of my penis about to go into the bottom 80% of where your doo doo come out yun

Kekku

You're really desperate, aren't you?

Have you ever left your home? Honest question because you sound like you have no perspective.

> fight_club_norton_5.jpg

hey man thanks for the post bro i think we should share some cold ones after tonight lets go

>Boo hoo girls will never like me and I hate lifting.
>Going to go on Veeky Forums to tell everyone why their goals are bullshit escapism
>Nothing matters guys, we should just die.
>GOD LOOK AT HOW RED PILLED I AM

Everywhere you go you'll find someone like this who claims that everything you do is a lie. That you should pack up and give in because there is no way you can make it. They are tired of trying to make it without 100% possibility of success and you'd have to wonder why they haven't just fucked off and died already.

Don't listen to faggots like OP.

I know you're being ironic, but "faggot" is actually an extremely hurtful word for certain people. Your father, for instance.

Lifting is good for fluid intelligence.

/fitlit/

nice

>What are ancient Greek and Roman gymnasiums?

Training the physical body is an age-old tradition. It's a real experience, you mong.

It's the jews doing it.

>t. newfag

i thought like you for a long time (5ft6in overweight).
Then i literally used my confidence to get a 9/10 persian gf.... She used to fuck all those alpha dudes, and now she's fucking me.

Work on your presentation, man...

You're in for a rough ride boi

Want to see my penus?

I went from four medications down to one in two months due to working out.

I'm absolutely working out for me.

sure, too bad you probably dont have the grips to post it.

Itt crybaby ss worshipper bc t rex mode