Get ready to rage. I saw this last night and this girl is getting all kinds of praise from fat hams

Get ready to rage. I saw this last night and this girl is getting all kinds of praise from fat hams.

also I looked at the profile and it is legit her in both pictures.

Let me guess, she got married?

she looks better if you're straight, fucking faggot

[spoiler]she unironically looks better in the right photo, just needs to lift a little bit and she'd be perfect[/spoiler]

She's right though. As you get older, some of you will hopefully realise that what this girl is saying is entirely valid.

With that being said, it does indeed seem like she's let herself go a bit too much. Like wtf man, finding time to train three times a week and not entirely pigging out is not that hard!

BTW I'd rather tap the "after" picture though

Left pic ALL THE WAY.

she basically gave up.

On the left she is grossly underweight, and without the slight pectiddies, and the probable clit dick you wouldn't be able to tell her body apart from some male twink. To get that lean she had to throw her hormones completely out of wack and is infertile. If you are attracted to her while shes contest lean, you are most likely a homosexual.

All that being said she could stand to lose a few on the right pic, but she is on the outskirts of thiccc and actually is identifiable as a woman, and could give you healthy children.

TLDR you are a closet homo

All she did was switch to the other extreme.
If lifting isn't your thing and you don't wanna be shredded, that's fine, but you should still give yourself a decent diet and some exercise for the sake of your health.

Blaha detected.

this.

fuck off Jason

das it mane

I like how she rationalizes beer and comfort food on special occasions as being the reason she turned into a ham-legged jiggle puff.

She's trying to justify her obvious regular binging and lack of exercise by pretending eating crisps on the weekend with her friends is the reason she looks like that.

She went from one extreme to another. She's literally fat now.

She looks like 40 on the left. Better that shes thicc now

Reminder that if you prefer left over right, you're a numale redditor and need to go back.

I don't have a problem with this because, sadly, she's more or less in shape compared to most people. As long as she's still active and healthy it's fine. The problem is fatties see this and think it's okay to to overboard.

She never looked like a man you dumbasses.

nigger bloho is dating an fucking tranny that lifts more than him

Nobody will care if you are gay. The idea of woman being at their best and most attractive when they are lean and muscular is paradoxical. You are just projecting your homo desires onto a woman in a desperate attempt to not be gay.

Can't even see a "builder" part before, just some fake tan and a little exercise.

u first

Found the low-test cuck

D E N V E R
E
N
V
E
R

After looks much more sexually attractive to me. But I'm a lover of medium thicc.

Tanned bodybuilder tier women is just trash desu
Giving up tits and ass completly like that was just unwise

I agree that she looks a lot better as a tubby chick than she does as dried out dick skin, but I still don't agree with the sentiment.

She looks much better, though. Like way much better.

>bodybuilder

More overall appealing on the right but I fear she's giving up and joining the acceptance movement.

What on Earth is bodysnarking?

She chose what good for her and shes happy. I mirin that. If i had good social life maybe i never go to the gym from the first place. You going for the gym to search for acceptnce and she found it.

>She's right though. As you get older, some of you will hopefully realise that what this girl is saying is entirely valid.
It isn't, though, because of the false dichotomies.
If you control your diet then you never get tasty treats.
If you are focused on improving you can't have other hobbies and you can'thave a social life.
If you put yourself into the stress of improving then that means you odn't love yourself.
And so.