Based varg

LMAO veganfags on suicide watch

youtube.com/watch?v=EKovEX0G748

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/varg-vikernes-for-farlig-for-friheten/a/513005/
youtube.com/watch?v=oo76ixI-gaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not giving him free clicks. Literally who, and why should I care.

How's summer vacation going?

if you dont know who varg is then go decapitate yourself with a bench press

WE

Been here since '10, never heard his name. Now that I see his face, is he the guy from the "stop X" meme? Kek, definitely no clicks for him
Do you know who I am? No. Why should I know every sad /pol/tard?

stop being a faggot

He's a poet.

>begging for clicks on an anonymous rare frog trading forum
kek, pathetic
Post a tl;dw that is more elaborate than "soyboys are feggits" and if he's funny I'll watch it

Who

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT VARG:

>IS NOT ON WELFARE (he suggested it jokingly in a video)
>GROWS, HUNTS, AND FARMS A MAJORITY OF HIS OWN FOODS

he also has autistic wife, lives in a forest, and earns most of his money via his RPG, music he made long time ago
and also proposes to young gu(o)ys to leave civilization
Id rather take a golden pill t b h

>autistic wife
she looks better than anything you'll get faggot
>lives in a forest
that's the point
>earns most of his money via his RPG/music
are you mad you can't create anything people want to pay for?
>proposes young guys to leave civilization
and?

Yeah, i'd rather listen to the Golden One who is vegan, lel

>REMINDER THAT HIS OLDER DAUGHTER ALSO FUCKS NIGGERS AND HE HASN'T KILLED HER YET

proof? Varg has no kids old enough to be fucking anything, why do you lie about an old man just speaking the truth?

>appeal to nature fallacy
>appeal to futility fallacy

Imagine this guy in a debate with someone who isn't a 40 IQ redneck

lmao

So he's self-sufficient and encourages people to be self-sufficient? Literally how the fuck is anything you're saying a negative?

If you don't know who Varg Vikernes is you're a newfag, a millenial and a faggot for not lining black metal

>Been here since '10, never heard his name.

Wew lad
What have you been doing, watching the pretty pictures?
Can you actually read our answers to your inanity?

he has a daughter from before he got put in prison, but I know nothing else.

I wonder what he got to say about faggots obsessed with their bodies.

He approves of weightlifting to build strength and be healthy, but "getting lean" is unhealthy, unnatural and not the european way.
(Because you need some fat to survive winter where food is limited)
Obviously you shouldn't get fat either.
Also, "bulk during winter" and "cut for summer" are stupid.
Summer = surplus of food = bulk, Winter = limited food = cut.
(It's also easier to cut when it's cold)

if u cut during winter ur gonna freeze ur tits off

being lean is none of those things

Varg got a groupie pregnant a long time ago, he has a daughter who is already an adult. He refused to recognize his daughter and when that groupie got pregnant he cut all contact with her.

Thats was way before he was sent to jail and all of that.

because he's self-sufficient based on things he did 20 years before, how many people can say that ?

Why do you morons listen to this old racist fool?

fucking kekkeroonies

>comparing yourself to varg
get over yourself faggot

If you take the Varg Pill you need no other Pill afterwards.

>Comparing a literal nobody with a social outcast
I'm doing him a favor aren't I?

No he didn't, you know nothing but you speak about him?

any proof that he has a daughter?

Varg is literally a white nigger and needs to end

not an argument

Reminder that Varg is an edgelord pussy that went to prison for murder and became even more retarded. He's literally peak useful idiot. Willing to become a mormon because he lacks the manly hormon.

>doesn't know varg vikernes

definitely underaged

mods MODS

Jesus Christ, dude, how hard do you think it is to have offspring?

>In his last years in prison, Vikernes revealed that he had a daughter, who was born in 1992.

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/varg-vikernes-for-farlig-for-friheten/a/513005/

There is another girl with a similar name, but she is not her daughter.

Varg is literally a walking meme

>abandons his daughter
>muh autism
>muh welfare

Also, is not the girl from the result images, that's just a meme. Nobody knows who his real daughter is, both her mother and Varg's parents cut ties with him so they don't want to be related with him.

Norfag here. My old man is a musician and he knew Varg cos they were in the same circles and had mutual friends. From everything I've heard, Varg was a pretentious coward bitch.
He bragged about burning down beautiful norwegian wooden churches, which were cultural symbols aside from the religious aspect. He also bragged about the murder he was convicted for and continually tries to twist the story into something it wasn't, making him look like a tough-guy when in reality he hacked an unarmed man in the back.

This man is nothing but an arrogant fool. Why anyone would listen to a word he says is beyond me.

yeah my dad works for Nintendo

meh, the population of Norway is around 15

>literally murdered a man
>Veeky Forums still thinks he's a pussy

>literally stabbed him in the back
how much more of a pussy could you be?

anyway he has some points about the effects shipping has on the environment, but the same faggots who listen to him don't even believe in global warming (I assume anyway, seeing as how all the comments were shitting on 'da stoopid librulz'. I also agree that the planet would be better off if we stayed producing and consuming everything locally, but that's just not viable in society anymore, so veganism is the next best thing. There's not enough land or resources for everyone to live how Varg thinks we should live.

if it's not viable with society anymore then somewhere along the way we fucked up and need to fix it.

also can't speak for comments, but varg doesn't deny climate change. he's a proponent of permaculture

No. In fact winter bulk makes sense in a natural environment as the body needs more energy for maintenance in a cold weather. So in a tribal community people actually should bulk for and during winter.

bosmer fuck trying to tell me to live off the land and shit lmao

Varg is the best argument against the Norwegian prison system. Dude sure seem rehabilitated.

LMAO this video is literally proof that vegans are just...yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo76ixI-gaA