>after 5min she walks away without doing any form of exercise

Next day

>Pull day
>same girl
>starts doing treadmill
>after 10min she goes to the mirror
>does photos of her being exhausted

Is this normal for woman?

A legit instagram model goes to my gym, I would probably hate her but the ass is absurd.

For you to pick them and fuck them faggot.

some women get praised and complimented on their appearance so much and for so long, without any other meaningful form of praise, that they internalize it and that validation of their appearance becomes a part of them.
it's like the 6'4'' dudes who get super insecure when a 6'10'' guy is in the room. they're so used to being the tall one that once that status gets taken away from them, or their status isn't validated as much as they're used to, they start to panic.
almost every douchey habit comes from insecurity and/or a deep seeded personality flaw

>Why are girls so attention driven?
the only thing she needs to do in life is to be full of (fake) life to repel all these beta faggots who cant provide for her, but the best one who will be her provider all her life.
all my three female cousins married into hyperwealthy families, just because they somehow managed to convince these people of their worthiness/full life/'virtues'.
i mean, how else would you try to accomplish to marry up, you cant just go out and tell everyone that all you want is a millionaire husband, they wont just marry you cuz you want them to, but you can make them to want to marry you by being some elaborate bite...

tfw this instagram thot at my gym said hello to me once and took the treadmill next to me once

test thru the roof brehs

went home n fapped to that ass later that night then cried because it will never be my turn

>went home n fapped to that ass later that night then cried because it will never be my turn
cuck

>Why are girls so attention driven?
humans are attention driven dumbass. this thread u made was for attention

Biology. That is their way of spreading their genes. Get as much attention as possible (mating ritual) and the alpha male will choose you and reproduce with you

But the alpha has heart disease in his genes. She shoulda fucked the beta. He has genetic resistance to heart disease and cancer and his family has extended life. More proof bitches are stupid...

hahahaha

this opened my actual eyes. see you goys in the real world.

>cuck

yea you dont know what that means

....what the fuck are you talking about

No, stop trying to white knight.

>it's like the 6'4'' dudes who get super insecure when a 6'10'' guy is in the room.

fuck that hit me right in the feels.

6'6, and i hate it when there's someone taller than me.

t.attentio whore

Google it faggot. Type 1 and type 2 personalities.

faggot......

>personalities
>heart health
You are one Stupid fuck up

""
>be me
>cute girl, (I think....)
>Try to attract attention of this guy, he looks ripped
>Showing him my cute body and hoping he'll talk to me
>As soon as i approach, he gets physically sick from woman attention....
>Maybe he was just in a bad mood i'll try again tomorrow
>Next day, same time
>I don't approach too fast not to scare him or bother him
>Show him more of the bod
>He still acts like a beta....
>Maybe his muscle didn't help at all with his confidence...
>I need to stop being attracted to random gymfags........
""

Ya blew it.

>doing PPL at all
>doing PPL when you only bench 190lbs

Lmao

You've got a crystal ball then, cunt? You know that to be a fact based on all your worldly experience. How do you know that if he approached her he would have got her number. You don't. Just like this whole board, you all spruik your opinions like they are facts and get butthurt in the extreme when you're challenged, yet none of you have a clue about anything and for people who do know better it's painfully obvious how dense you are.

Stop

This user speaks the truth

No attention means they don't pass on their genes idiota

well said user

Kys

Do you have a crystal ball? You know for a fact if he talked to her she would reject him? Try getting out of the basement o e time.

if this is how women think in their head then women's rights should not exist.

I'm 6'1'' and I used to be like this. In my hometown not a lot of people are that tall. You speak wisedom

Attention is like currency for them just like Jordan's are the blacks.

Goddamn if this isn't true.

Exactly what I was thinking. Most girls get told ''isn't she cute'' and ''wow she's so pretty'' by everyone they fucking meet form age 1 to 10 and then boom they start seeking it

and also, notice how spike in insecurity relates to the approximate age when early developers start showing signs of puberty.
>elementary school, all boys go after all the cute girls
>middle school, like 2 of the girls start getting tiddies
>most boys fawn over them, early developers learn to crave attention
>regular/late developers sit in anguish over not having tiddies or boy attention
>FF a year, half the girls are using instagram filters and angles to fake it
>continues as a war of escalation between women to the point where the standard for caring for their appearance is damn near obsessively checking hair/makeup
there are definitely exceptions, like the occasional tomboy or farm girl, but women care about their looks like men care about status. even if a guy fucking hates football, they're still going to want to be the QB if only for the social validation and easy poon

>just like Jordan's are the blacks

This is beta talk