Veeky Forums cannot refute this argument for veganism

Even the flesh eaters at GQ are admit that vegan burgers have surpassed real burgers and awarded a vegan burger burger of the year over animal flesh burgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=fucVdQ6N3f4

>Tastes better than real meat
>Does not cause heart disease and cancer like real meat (see studies by the WHO..et al on meat causing cancer and heart disease)
>Does not cause needless suffering of animals

Find a flaw!

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=tvp burger recipe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED gotta try this ASAP

until I get a sample from Costco or until it's widely available you.... can GTFO bitch nigger vegan cuck

The beyond burger is available at whole foods and walmart in America.

don't have any nearby cuck boi

>GQ

BREAKING NEWS: The numales at some fashion magazine are vegans.

How does vegan behave in US?
Are they mostly germanic(white people )

Do they bother people and try to force them not to eat meat?

What the fuck is GQ?

The top men's fashion magazine in America.

>Best burger of the year
>2015
its 2017 fucktard

For loving animals so much, it's pretty weird to go deathly into trying to find recipes that taste just like it

Why?

A penis wielding human won woman of the year, and Lorde won best rock video. You're surprised about retardation in the United States why?

It's like saying you're not homophobic but love to suck dildos to masturbate

Vegans aren't against meat. They are against harming animals. Most vegans would eat meat if it was lab grown, which could be a possibility.

MY FUCKING SIDES!

>Find a flaw
It's made out of things that my food eats

Caring too much about animals shows a naive look on the nature of life

Except vegans ARE against meat because of its cancer causing effects

How?

>change to veganism
>try to imitate meat eaters food

Top kek
Why they keep doing this

*some

>GQ
>caring what a bunch of status obsessed numales who try to buy their looks thinks

Once again vegans make all nonmeateaters look like pussies
t. Vegetarian

>I don't like cock
>Stop eating cock
>But it's okay that I'm felating this fake dildo. It's not real bro

the diet soda of veganism

How is this an argument for veganism? The burger may or may not taste good. It may taste exceptionally good but that doesn't mean anything.

>Tastes better than real meat
If you say so.
>Does not cause heart disease and cancer like (the overconsumption of RED) meat

>Does not cause the needless suffering of animals
This is just emotions fueling emotions. Utterly meaningless.

All without even addressing dairy or any other of the many implications of a full vegan diet.

omg i want to try! bet it's expensive though lol :(

>hey, I can enjoy food I like without supporting the suffering and death of billions of animals each year
>>lol why u do dat i dont get it make no sens

Daily reminder to report for ban evasion

Every body hurts. You're not a better person for refusing to eat animals

>anthromorphising animals

You're right, it makes no sense

So then that would be like saying you ARE homophobic but still suck on a dildo. In this situation it would be more like

>I'm gay and only like fucking straight, unwilling men
>instead of raping straight guys, I'll use a sex toy

capitalism at work. most people who turn vegan overnight are useful idiots with money

You're arguably the worst poster on this site.

I'm a better person than I would be if I did what you did.

lmgtfy.com/?q=tvp burger recipe

>u cant judge me
>dont shame me for my diet choices

I love when Veeky Forums turns into tumblr

Now all you have to do is actually explain how that could be true and you might have an argument.

>muh Mickey Mouse morality

Lmao @ this brainlet and his concept of objective ethics

Not in US (Canuckistan) but there doesn't seem to be any tendency towards white being vegan proportionally. Of course there are more whites who are vegan, but there are more whites period. I would say that non-white urbanites are even more likely to be vegan, as many of them already had a diet that wasn't quite as heavy in meat and at least here it's a very fashionable thing to do in very effete circles.

Not choosing to torture and kill animals is more ethical than choosing to torture and kill animals.

the first chick said it tasted very similar to "meat", though abstaining herself...why would i take the opinion of a vegetarian? they're lesser humans

>vegans
>making food look and taste like meat

what is the fucking point? These people are just lying to themselves. They may as well go out and stick cucumbers up their ass and into their mouths and say they aren't gay because its not the real thing.

>doesn't get to enjoy the things other people enjoy
>has to sit and watch other people enjoy things
>calls somebody else a cuck
Uh, user...

congrats, one guy decided that a fake burger is the best burger of the year.

here's the deal, I try meat substitutes, mostly because they tend to be pretty high in protein for their caloric content. I have yet to have a substitute meat product that was actually tastier than it's meat counterpart. I'm okay with tofu being tofu and tempeh being tempeh and all other veg protein products being protein products (except seitan, because that shit doesn't taste good no matter what you do to it) and not trying to imitate meat. hell tofu skin in hotpot is fucking delicious. but it DOESN'T COMPARE TO MEAT IN A RECIPE MEANT FOR MEAT. that shit tastes like fucking disappointment.

Exactly.
If you abstain from meat you shouldnt try to emulate the thing

its retarded

Says the judger. If you weren't a baby , you would go on about your day
Retarded faggot

nothing wrong with veggie burgers. they're pretty good. BOCA burgers are my shit

in all honesty, i too have tried meat substitutes. At first glance they look like dog food and they taste horrible.
Not hating on vegetarian food since i eat a lot of it. But if i want to have meat, id rather go for the real thing

Following your own arbitrary definition of ethics does not make you a "better person" than me.

>Best burger of the year
>Best movie of the year
>Best doctor in the country
>Best pizza on the east coast

There is no way advertisement would lie to us

>beyond burger
not the same thing that's being advertised in that video. that'd be impossible burger. still not available.

Is that the Impossible Burger? The one from Umami Burger? Listen up, you vegan fucks.

I took my vegetarian girlfriend to Umami Burger a couple weeks ago because she wouldn't shut up about this "bleeding burger" she'd seen advertised that was apparently better than real meat.

First off, the Impossible Burger is not available to pickup so we had to eat there. Fine. Secondly, her meal cost $16 for a small-as-fuck burger and didn't even come with fries. I don't eat fries, but still, when I pay $16 for a burger I expect some motherfucking fries.

I got a real burger, which was small and overpriced, but honestly pretty good. Then my girlfriend let me try a couple bites of hers, so I got a side-by-side comparison. Her burger tasted like shit. Probably pretty good as far as veggie burgers are concerned, but bland and unappetizing compared to real meat.

In short, fuck the Impossible Burger, fuck bougie hipster LA restaurants, and fuck the vegan shills on Veeky Forums.

That dumb analogy only makes sense if the person stopped eating meat because they don't like the taste of meat. Those aren't the people eating soy burgers.

You have to justify why animals are worth our concern beyond our own benefit. If you cannot do this you have no foundation to build the argument that harming/killing/torturing them is wrong.

Your subjective morals: do whatever I want and fuck everyone else

Ask your gf why she wants to try something that is supposed to look and taste like real meat when she is supposed to not want it.

its only dumb if your little brain can't understand it. Let me dumb it down for you

Why lie to yourself?

Not all meat eaters are bad. Same goes for vegans. Both sides have stupid edgy faggots, in fact most of both sides are retarded.

but they don't actually have the taste or texture or beef. or turkey. or bison. or ostrich. or literally any meat product. but if that's what you order and at least you expect it then that's fine. hell I've eaten bean burgers before and been pretty happy with them, mostly because I didn't expect them to taste like a hamburger.

it's more the whole "it tastes just like beef!" thing that bugs me. it doesn't and that's fine, stop trying to shill it as the same when it's not.

Well, im all for eating meat but i dont want to see animals get tortured. I dont mind them getting killed though.

No, I can extend my moral system to all of humanity in a way that is mutually beneficial for all without infringing on eachothers' rights. Also that isn't what I asked. What is your justification for your moral system beyond missplaced empathy or anthropomorphism?

>i have problems with beer and alcohol

i dont try to emulate beer drinking beer without alcohol
i just abstain

Where's the lie?

>I like the taste of meat but I don't want to support a cruel industry
>Oh, I can eat something that tastes like meat and not support the cruel industry? I'll do that then
>HEHEHHE DATS LIKE NOT BEING GAY BUT STILL SUCKING DICKS VEGANS BTFO

Why does it even offend you?

You just described every vegan I've met

It's all or nothing. You cannot be okay with consuming dairy, eating meat, or simply 'humanely' killing animals without also being content with their torture and abuse in every other way imaginable. This sentiment is just a very naive view where people, and granted, the majority, refuse to acknowledge the suffering animals go through to provide us with these things. You must either be against this suffering as a whole, finding it 'ethically' wrong or entirely okay with it. Anything else is just inconcisstency and shallow thinking.

I don't care about an animals ultimate fate. Not wanting to torture it through its life is not the same thing. It's the nature of life for things to die and hurt, sparing animals will not make me a better person

What? This makes no sense

If you're okay with needless killing, why is needless torture not okay?

>needless killing
dude, you know if you kill an animal, you can get, like, meat from it. And then, like, make it in to a delicious meal. How is that needless.
I'd say it is needfull.

I have friends who started drinking La Croix as a partial beer replacement because it has a similar taste that they enjoy. I'm not going to say WHY DON'T YOU JUST DRINK BEER ALL DAY?!

Would you rather be tortured to death or just get shot in the head.

Needless how? It's feeding me, I'm deriving pleasure and nutrients. As long as I don't go overboard on saturated fats and am not a retard eating more than 30% of my macros from fat and I'm doing cardio, I'll be fine

>You don't NEED meat
You don't need a lot of things.

So do you consider ending an animals life quantifiably less than inducing some chemical reactions in that animal?

>how is that needless

Because you don't need to do it. You have other foods you can eat. You WANT to do it because it tastes good. Somebody may WANT to torture animals for their own fucked up reasons. Tell me how needless torture is bad when you accept needless killing.

If there's no meat, it's not a burger.

Neither, I'd rather live

>GQ
>not numale faggots

>it's not needless because I like it

You could kill and eat your neighbor and make the same argument. You have other options.

Torture and killing are different. Cucks like you act they're the same. Would you rather be tortured or killed? If they're the same it doesn't matter nigger

Except my neighbor isn't a wild animal. And that is murder.

>Torture and killing are different.

Again, explain why needless torture is bad while needless killing is fine. "Cuck" is not a valid answer.

>Would you rather be tortured or killed?

No

>Best burger isn't an In N Out.
Opinion easily discarded.

>whole foods
Christ

>eating almost 2lb of meat per day
>tfw when i cant care less for deaths or animal torture

its a wild world

I would rather be tortured. They aren't the same as in an animal should be indifferent to either. They are the same in the regard that they are both meaningless when it comes to animals.

But you NEED to do it, right? You gotta do it bro, you gotta chop up Ms. Butterstein and eat her. That's how you get her meat, it's a necessity. Right?

No one is eating any humans lol

>Somebody may WANT to torture animals for their own fucked up reasons
well, to be fair. If said person owns that animal and doesn't advertise it for all world to see, then what is the problem here?
We prosecute people who torture animals not because we love animals, but because they are a threat to our society.

Are you the same guy who said before that torturing animals wasn't okay?

>you have to justify why harming, killing, or torturing other humans is wrong.
If you're not baiting, then I don't know what to tell you.

why is the guillotine more ethical than chopping off someone's head with an axe? btw takes several swings of the axe to remove the head.

Because they're sentient creatures like us, and if I was in their shoes I would want the same consideration. I would say that only showing decency to those that can benefit you is also unethical.

Are you asking me to do that or implying that I said that? Because I can if you are. Out of my own self interest I can easily justify a respect for each other as human beings. That is an extremely solid base for morality.

Now the challenge remains. Try and extend that or come up with any justification yourself for respecting animals.

Will you answer the question?

>Implying animals wear shoes

s h I g g y

Jesus Christ you dense fucker. Humans are adapted to eat meat, there is nothing wrong with it. That's why I support hunting. Factory farming, the source of the majority of meat in the US, is designed to maximize profit. You understand that an animal living its life and then all of a sudden *bam* is different from spending its whole life in a 5x3 cage surrounded by its own stinking shit, don't you? Nothing fucking all-or-nothing about it. One necessitates suffering in a way the other does not.

no, I only made two posts in thes chain.
Also, what if the taste of meat is the only thing that stops me from taking my life and/or going on a homicidal rampage, can I have the meat then please?

They aren't sentient creatures like us. We are the only sentient creatures like us. You can scream unethical at the top of your lungs at that statement but it is pointless. Every single system of society is designed to benefit us all mutually.

be-GONE foul gains sucker, take your accursed kale and pea protein with you