youtu.be/GSTyMzhzMbA
amazon.com/Real-Happy-Pill-Create-Happiness/dp/151072298X
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mudshit posting about london school on kikebook
the UKuck is done

that guy is one handsome dude

imagine how much pussy that dude rails on his desk

Uh, UK has been a Muslim country since forever dude.

Oxygenation of the brain
So yes.

Who is the guy holding the camera?

Some Russian Youtuber who lifts. Forgot his name.

Both cardio and resistance training increases BDNF which = brain gainz

youtube.com/watch?v=sjYHH4liwwc

no homo

is dis natty

Yeah.

Quintessentially British.

>cursive script on pec
This is the most basic bitch fuck boi tattoo you can get. It's the male equivalent of a tramp stamp.

Wow I'm so genetically inferior to him it almost hurts

He's from Russia. They are practically from another world.

jesus christ britain

bussy actually

I think he's gay.

No they don't. The only way to get brain gainz is mental training + nootropics + caffeine.
> mfw ran out of my nootropic stack and am currently back to retard mode
But yeah, weight lifting will help a fad.

Not really size is achievable natty but I've seen a lot of roiders and the dude is clearly juicing. You don't that dry saran wrap look without gear

youtu.be/GSTyMzhzMbA

Also I'm like 90% sure he's gay af

Damn, those are a lot of buzzwords

ayy i go to UCL, seen this guy around my gym every now and then. Has 8+/10 girls swarming around him so I assume that's why he doesn't come to the uni gym anymore, guy can't even finish a set without having to take a selfie lmao

Mens sana in corpore sano

>The only way to get brain gainz is mental training + nootropics + caffeine
That you would unironically say this is proof that your brain is degenerating. Nootropics is snake oil. No non-nutrition chemical will "improve" your brain, unless it medicates a neurodegenerative illness that you already have. The brain functions at its capacity because through the vastness of evolution, and the trial and error of a 100+ billion modern humans, and a 1000+ billion monkeys before them, our brains got fine tuned to maximum performance. The fucking arrogance, to think that you could improve it with dumb shit like micro-dosing lsd or whatever degenerate losers are doing today. If there was a way to improve your brain then evolution would have already implemented it.

To dump some untested chemicals into your brain to improve it makes as much sense as trying to improve a processor with the same methodology. There is no good metric for brain performance, and to claim that anyone has improved their brain is completely anecdotal.

There are a million different ways to damage your intellect, but to improve it is pretty much impossible. It's very easy to waste energy, but to conserve it, or to make a system more efficient is extremely difficult. To make a good processor shitty is easy and can be almost guaranteed by entropy alone, but to make a processor better is something that could make you a billionaire if you knew how.

Your "retard mode" exists specifically to balance out the functions of your brain over a lifetime. Like a computer, your brains function is limited, and gets consumed every day. Your brain degenerates over time as a result of its usage. Even if you'd make a drug that would simple improve your brain, it would in all likelihood come at a price, later in life.

For example, computers have proven that it's very easy to design a system which can load memories very quickly, which implies that our slow learning is a feature meant to preserve the brain.

>he received a Bachelor of Science from Wilkes University. For 13 years, he taught mathematics and chemistry

it's a meme that you can't be ripped and smart

What's wrong with being gay?

It's gay

Smart is what smart does. Spend some time studying something that you guys consider smart and train too.

>Like a computer, your brains function is limited, and gets consumed every day. Your brain degenerates over time as a result of its usage
I was basically with you until this. Most nootropics just increase alertness without doing much to improve underlying function, but the brain is not a pile of coal that gets fed into a furnace. This is like when people say they don't exercise because they don't want to use up their finite number of heartbeats and die young. It is unsubstantiated rubbish.

I want to have gay, not straight, sex with him

i used to get C's, C+'s and the odd B, after i graduated i went back to upgrade courses and i got the highest grade in my english class, i also have about a 98/99 in my physics class.

needless to say im pretty proud of myself. my teacher called me a "dark knight" of her class because i swooped in and achieved the highest grade, like she probably didnt expect me out of all the people in my class to do that.

As a Russian I fully agree. They get trends about a year later. The jokes are completely different. Even the nerd in a Russian school can fight if he is angered. The Russians have to follow with tougher rules and have it harder to survive on streets.

> (OP)
>i used to get C's, C+'s and the odd B, after i graduated i went back to upgrade courses and i got the highest grade in my english class, i also have about a 98/99 in my physics class.
>needless to say im pretty proud of myself. my teacher called me a "dark knight" of her class because i swooped in and achieved the highest grade, like she probably didnt expect me out of all the people in my class to do that.
Good job user. Your mum finally yelled at you.

Well, you guys are both retarded, for the record. That's like saying steroids couldn't possibly work, because why would some chemical made in a lab improve upon your physical performance when it would be an evolutionary benefit to be at that level of performance to begin with?

>There is no good metric for brain performance, and to claim that anyone has improved their brain is completely anecdotal.
Caffeine, nicotine, and a plethora of other chemicals have been shown to improve cognitive performance in a variety of aspects. That was the most retarded pseudo-philosophic thing I've read on here in a long time. Congrats on being a tryhard retard. I trytard, if you will.

tl;dr yes, your cognitive ability increases while moving or strength lifting

amazon.com/Real-Happy-Pill-Create-Happiness/dp/151072298X