Veeky Forums, how will this injury affect my lifts?

Veeky Forums, how will this injury affect my lifts?

Idk. Why dont you try lifting and then post an actual thread about you problem. Enjoy (You)'s

see a doctor you idiot.

Gonna be hard to tripod for squats. Biotin 10,000mg will help it repair.

it would be extremely painful

Rippetoe pls

>suck it up and pull the nail off
>otherwise clip it
>pour peroxide on wound
>clean off the white fizz that makes with rubbing alcohol
>stick a bandaid on

that's literally it.

you're good to go do legs in 2 days tops.

>forgot to include dumbfounded officer jpg

>twice

Just squat 2pl8 in sandals

BoB was goat tbqhwyf.

For you

you'are a serious guy

I had that same nail pulled out because it was ingrown. Couldn't even walk properly for weeks. Bathing's a bitch because water hurts if it touches the wound so you have to wrap it up in plastic and shit. Then when the nail grew back, it was even more ingrown. T_T

>that soundtrack

Did you try not being a pussy?

>Rippetoe

>Rip toe

You're just gonna lose a single rep on your weighted toenailclipping, it's not that big of a deal

>image search
>this is an image from reddit

>Rip toe

>Ripped toe

>OP's picture is of a ripped toe

haha i get it

Damn the moment I opened the pic I thought someone ripped off some guy's toe and stabbed that big toe with it

I'd gladly oppress each and every one of them.

>you will never seduce an averagely attractive SJW and put her in incredibly feminine latex outfits and collar her and treat her like your property as she moans like a whore

you will die

From the thumbnail I thought somehow one of your toes grew through your big toe...it was....confusing.

oh but I have . to be fair she was slightly under averagely attractive but was most definitely a feminist

FUCK I THOUGHT SOMEBODY SHOVED A TOE INTO YOUR TOE

I don't know man, if there's one thing I remember Chads from my freshman time were insisting on, it was to "never put your dick in crazy".