Weightlifting Shoes

Adipowers were on sale for Prime Day but they've already been claimed before I could order them. I'm considering getting adipowers Powerlift 3 for 73 bucks. Has anyone used these?

I have these and even a pair of Romaleos 2. Honestly I almost prefer these because they are more comfortable. They will be more than you'll ever need.

Got a pair, do as suggested. Squatting up to 140kg, and pulling a 150kg DL. Hold up great, and stable.

Ignore the clowns who think you need to spend 200-300+ on shoes and cant even rep 3 pl8 squat.

I have squat 345 and deadlifted 435 in these. Never been an issue.

Can someone explain to me why Veeky Forums hates shoes with raised heels yet all the weightlifting shoes have em?

Because the shoes Veeky Forums hates are normal everyday shoes you wear outside of the gym, you moron. Raised heels provide a stable platform in the gym as well as helping people squat even lower.

Veeky Forums doesn't hate shoes with raised heels.

people that do probably don't want to pay $200 for one and probably never even tried them, so they can claim superiority in squatting in their $10 used chucks.

just wear normal trainers/running shoes

Actually we hate shoes with raised, squishy foam heels, those kinds of shoes were not made for weightlifting!

honestly as long as you're getting stronger and not getting injured does the shoe matter?

people that want to squat at their max might want to get weightlifting shoes with top of the line engineering, but does it really increase your growth?

These are labeled as "Training" shoes, are they good for squats and dls?

No

>dls
>shoes
seriously, are you new to lifting ?

All these morons in here.

Just get any shoe with a hard fucking heel, i wear gazelles and have no problem lifting heavy.

Have also no problem continuing to smash PRS.

Better quality training gives better quality results.
Way too squishy, might as well just squat on a bosu ball (not a bad idea as assistance btw lads)

Its not that squishy tho

If you put weights on it it is, you probably won't even have to put much weight on it as you also have to factor in your body weight.

Are those a bunch of 25s or do you have giant feet

standard 45lbs plates

I prefer sambas, Sasquatch
Gazelles look nice though

I've worn them. I found the heel height a little too low for me. They are only 0.6 effective heel height. 0.75 is most common.

What are you planning to use them for?

NEETs only own one pair of shoes

Op I have those same pair. They were my first pair of lifting shoes (used to do chucks then socks). They work good for me and I can definitely put up about 5-10 more lbs on squat and deadlift than without them. Check them out, see if you like them. You can always return them if they're not for you.

>adipowers

Does anybody know where to buy Romaleos 2 at less than 300$ ?

Even physical stores are fine.

Are weightlifting shoes any good for deadlift and ohp? Or just squats and oly lifts?

all main lifts but deadlift