youtube.com/watch?v=BQvVpClCAhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>misters feel like you are walking in the jungle
Huh?

>not using different places to practice

Looks like it's time to skip town op

That is just autistic.

lmao

Hahaha what an idiot. You gotta look like this and have a bro holding a camera claiming it's for a youtube show if you want to try that.

Women are biologically programmed to shame men trying to better their sexual options

What a creep lol

This poor guy must be on the edge of suicide, seriously.
Imagine being alone and having enough of it, so you read somewhere you could try to get balls and talk to ladies on the street.
Nothing bad can happen.
You do it 4 or 5 times in a row, in the same area, in your typical autistic manner because you missed the part of your teenage years where you have to party and kiss girls.
All girls just smile and say "I'm sorry i'm busy".
Several days later a big man come to tell you you have to go because you're considered like a harassing pervert.
Life is fucking unfair kek.
Have self consciousness lad, this will keep you from dangerous hits if you wanna improve yourself.

He'll have watched those fake as balls youtube hitting on girls videos

Somebody plz explain this

"Misters" is probably the name of the place

He forgot rule number one of succesfully approaching women: BE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE.

This

Also there isn't a single thing this bitch can do about it, he isn't sexually or verbally harassing them, and he's doing whatever he's doing in public so no special store or mall rules can apply.

If somebody got in his face or accused him of harassment he should just get his camera phone up and record the confrontation.

Seriously stop being cucks.

End me. I was thinking about the doing the same some weeks ago.

How am I supposed to get to know anyone with 0 social contacts?

I wish smartphones didn't exist. We ended up becoming each other's Big Brother.

MISTERS are devices that spray an area with a thin mist of water to keep it cool, you mongs.

He doesn't look ugly, though.

Here in Florida, the last thing you'd want is to make an area even *more* humid

He should've lifted hard for at least a couple months.

>Indirect openers
Not even once.

I'm guessing the misters are water sprayers that spray a mist of water.

I'm jealous of you guys living in the US having front seats for watching the downfall of civilization.

It's inevitable.

The fuck you talking about? The misters at Miami Zoo are awesome after you trek literally 8 miles around the park.

Why does he look so beta just by those pictures? It must be his body language but just having your hands in your pockets or locking down shouldn't signalize that you're a beta. Some look alpha doing that, why?

where'd you get this op?

makes me want to puke
the feminized society is unrelenting in destroying undesirable males

He's right to get shamed. This is not the way to practice his social skills. Good on him for taking action but come on.

that's creepy, seriously
When people give the advise "just talk to girls bro, nothing bad can happen" it doesn't mean stalking an area approaching every girl with the same line over and over again, that's not just creepy it's idiotic too

The zoo gets a sea breeze

He's DYEL with poor style. No social skills too? Women can only be so generous...he needs at least one of those to have any business approaching strangers.

What's a good way then?

>Excuse me, I know this is super straightforward, but I just saw you and thought you were really cute. I had to come and meet you or I would've felt like an idiot the rest of the day, haha. What's your name?
Done.

Jesus Christ, dude.

It reminds me of this guy opening girls on the street asking them if they liked horses.

youtube.com/watch?v=BQvVpClCAhk

>shorts
>sunglasses
>blue tshirts

ugh

Yes, haha! Fuck the man who's been told lies about what women want all his life, fuck the man who has been fed disney-esque romantic ideals of the right girl coming along and loving him for himself, fuck the mans till waiting for that to happen at 30, fuck the man who finally tries to take life into his own hands and improve him self. Fuck him, he deserves shame. Get back in your box, pathetic worm. Let's ostaracize him socially and ruin his reputation. Let's make sure he can't get any woman. We're doing the world a favor, imagine if some unsuspecting girl fell for him unbeknowst to her his charm and social skills didn't just fall from the heavens, he actually had to work for them. Polluting the gene pool.

Sea breeze in South West Kendall?

Are you even from Florida?

That won't happens magically, you have to start a hobby or an activity that force you to meet people who share the same interest than you. This is the best starting point, from there you can hang out with your friends and start to learn "the hard way".
Learning social cues late will make you appear retarded a lot of times, but once your learned you're fine and with time, you will be more and more comfortable with people and knowing when you can do x or y thing.

>all these replies shitting on the guy

you're all indoctrinated. How do you expect him to know the "right" way to approach woman without practicing?

You're all as bad as women. He's working on himself and willing to make mistakes, that's better than 90% of you.

This is what's wrong with society. You're indoctrinated and helping push women's agendy for them.

Middle of the state, desu. Only been to Miami twice

> yeah sure I have a mistress in my bedroom ;)
> it's just a soiled mattress with urine evaporating off it

>Learning social cues late will make you appear retarded a lot of times, but once your learned you're fine and with time.

unless a girl potographs you and publicly ostracizes you for being a creep, then you're fucked

You're wrong, they're shitting on him because they can feel better about themselves. No gimmicks, that's just it, a lot of people are insecure here.

>that's better than 90% of you.
No not really. Most of Veeky Forums is Facebook tier now.

Jesus Christ. How about not walking up to people and using the same exact line at the same exact place for multiple days, for starters? This kid needs therapy, not pickup artistry. You're being dramatic.

That's why you need to make friends first, and not act alone. Your closest friends will "protect" you from these bad events.

True, brother.

Nobody going to mention this sluts profile pic has here sticking her tits out and duckfacing for male attention

Clearly her problem is pua noob didn't try talking to her

I thought they were the things that spray mist into the air. I see them usually in tropical countries, not fuckin Burger land.

>just scope out places, wait until the moment someone exits a building and say off color remarks to them bro, nothing bad can happen
Said no one. Don't approach people in settings that don't call for it with crass remarks

>haha

they're shitting on him because the thought of an undesirable male literally disgusts them

they think they're helping the world from, somewhere down the line, accidentally getting attracted to what they see as a creep

half the male population needs therapy, then. Guys don't know how to talk to women because of all the shit that gets hammered into their heads by their mothers, sisters, the media. Women are portrayed as amazing and can do no wrong and are to be worshipped. Look up the women are wonderful phenomenon. So when this guy finally finds a different view on a PUA forum (which I am in no way praising) and they tell him to try pickup lines, it's a huge step for him, because it goes against everything he's ever learned (just be yourself, be honest, compliment girls). First steps have to be taken somewhere, and using pickup lines is a reasonable step to take.

most people do not posses the social skills to just "make friends" easily. The guy in OP is absolutely not doing anything wrong. Bitch, just tell him to go away if he bothers you. He figured, rightly so, that taking action is better than spending years just making sure the first step he's about to take is the best possible first step he could take.

You're part of the problem. I'm not telling you to be friends or admire the guy, I'm just saying that shaming him is 100% absolutely in every way a women's startegy to maximize their sexual advantage, and nothing else.

>huuuh sorry I have a boyfriend... **ugh what a creeper**

Yeah turns out they are. I didn't know they were called misters. In my area we have them them in water parks.

>approaching women in flip flops
He was doomed before he could even speak.

You could be twice as good looking as that guy and still get the same reaction from pulling this shit.

I cannot BELIEVE these fucking Autists get so confused by such basic shit. I bet I know exactly how he went about it too, mumbling and stuttering with no eye contact, following them and getting too close.

You're right, and so he should be. Life isn't for everyone. No shame in walking out early.

If you don't posses the social skills to make friends, why bothering to try to pick a girl from the street ?
It's like telling someone who never lift to bench 220lbs his first day, of course it's going wrong.
The most logical and safe way to get a girlfriend and/or not being alone is
1. Start something that make you meet people (job/hobby/whatever)
2. Try to find someone who shares common interests with you
3. The most difficult part if you're used to people and having friends, is to bring the relation further and start to hangout with your friend.
4. Repeat the part until you have a decent network (5-6 friends)
5. Generally you already met a few girls, but with several friends, you can go to some events/parties/evenings with them and you'll start to meet grills

To be honest, at this point most people have a girlfriend because it comes kinda naturally if you're starting to get good at having friends.

>redit spacing

if you're not used to people*

been typing like that since before reddit even existed mate, fuck off

Err, yes it does. That is perfect beta/omega body language.

Alphas never stare at the floor or put their hands in their pockets.

You guys think you can even compete with Chad? It's over, irl.

That video is so retarded
>all these "act this way" things are bullshit they're there just to make money
>so basically instead you need to act THIS way, join my camp and pay me and you'll get there

This is how natural selection works, I'm afraid.

How do these thots think people picked up girls in the past?

dude wants to fuck, like any other human male, and there's nothing wrong with that. There are a lot of guys nowadays with friends and they still can't fuck a girl. He's trying to improve in the area where he lacks skills.

approaching women is in no way a bad way to get more women into your life, don't beat around the bush, user. There isn't really a point to what you're saying here because it doesn't pertain to what he's doing. He wants women and he's putting in effort into achieving that.

going out and getting your feet wet is better than doing other things and hoping that which you want falls into your lap

I won't reply anymore because you're literally advocating idly siting and hoping life just happens to you, which is what he's probably been doing for 25+ years, and it amounted to jack shit

What I meant is that you should be smiling or whatever. You don't actually enunciate the "haha".

That doesn't happen as much as you think, bro. Maybe you should give it a try. Most girls actually love that you have the balls to say that to them. You can see them giggling like idiots, touching your arm, etc. And if they say they have a boyfriend, so what? Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Would that make you cry? Don't be such a pussy, bro. What are they going to say to their friends? "Uh, this guy told me I was cute. What a creep"? That doesn't happen, bro. It happens when you go to them asking them about fucking misters and the jungle. That's creepy as fuck, son.

>Alphas never stare at the floor or put their hands in their pockets.
How do they get their keys out?

Looking at the photo on the left the guy is like the manlet's manlet. Like a gnome or something.

it happens to guys they're not attracted to and doesn't happen to guys they are attracted to

it's simple

attractive = everything this guy does is amazing

unattractive = creep

this is the truth.
women rationalize reality after it has happened, if she likes you, you could be a murderer and she'd stick up for you.

>Falling for PUA autism

Not really. The fact that some are bullshit doesn't mean that all of them are bullshit. He gave him free advice and let him go.

What do grils who really love their feet wear?

This is harassment due to the repeated and targeted nature of the whole thing.

with the Chad Shake. Eventually they'll fall if you do it long enough

>if she likes you, you could be a murderer and she'd stick up for you.
That is completely untru-

most girls are creeped out by being this direct. like they all subconsciously know what you're doing but half of attracting women is showing them you can make small talk without being awkward

>you're literally advocating idly siting and hoping life just happens to you
I'm advocating to get basics before moving further man. Not idling waiting for something, I literally tell to start a hobby as a first step.
What's even the point to have a gf without any friend ? Your couple is gonna be doomed in 2 months that way.
I hear you on your opinion, but I still think you have to start to get friends first.

>all the other shit is bullshit except this one, trust me
>giving free tips to get someone hooked and to have them look up the stuff that costs money isn't the most common advertising practice on earth
but that guy is totally special, it's difference

>you're literally advocating idly siting and hoping life just happens to you
Not that user but he laid out a five step process for how most socially adjusted people meet their partner so I'm unsure where you got this.
>There are a lot of guys nowadays with friends and they still can't fuck a girl.
I don't think this is true. If you have genuine friendships you have enough social skills to find a partner. You might be viewing women weirdly if you can't tbqh

>harassment

he literally asks them a silly question

Duh.

That's the whole point of approaching them, creating attraction. Attraction isn't all physical. Have you never seen an ugly guy with a hot girl? Because I see that all the time. Those guys are ugly, don't lift, dress like shit, etc. but they get the girls because they have personality and are the life of the party wherever they go. I know that because I know several of them.

This, get better at making small talk. My dad has always been super fucking good at starting up small talk with pretty much anyone, I've always been shit at small talk.

Good thing they're in the desert with 0% humidity.

>i don't think this is true
well it is

>most girls are creeped out by being this direct
really?

Why not?

He has free videos and ebooks available. You don't have to buy anything if you don't want to.

>find life impossible to succeed at
>find ending my life impossible too
Why can't my instincts just fucking make me move forward in life or make me kill myself? Why do I have to be a zombie trapped in hell? Maybe I'll get cancer soon and that will be that.

Not really.

They do if you are uncalibrated, have poor body language or use that type of opener in the wrong environment/situation, like at a bus or a library.

>because some of his content is free it's not designed to make money
>what are advertisements
ALL of this "pick-up artist" shit is literally just very basic psychology in a fancy giftwrap to get money out of retarded beta males

>Have you never seen an ugly guy with a hot girl?
No
>Because I see that all the time
I doubt you're seeing reality.

>asking people lacking a lot of social skills to be this aware
So yeah, better to not be direct.

find yourself a job, get some money and hire out a hooker or something

Did a pick-up artist fuck your girlfriend, bro?

>They do if you are uncalibrated
>asking people lacking a lot of social skills to be this aware
what do you mean?

>that type of opener in the wrong environment/situation, like at a bus or a library.
example?

Not him but I've seen a lot of very cute girls with nerdy guys with not attractive faces.
I admit most of the times these guys just met the right girl at the right moment, but some were confidents as fuck and after talking to them I could understand how the girl was attracted to them.
There's some people you want to be around with regardless of their physic, just because they make you feel good inside you.

I'm sorry you spent hundreds of dollars to that faggot and still don't know how to talk to girls. But it's a long process user just keep at it I'm sure you'll get laid one day

to elaborete, by attractive/unattractive I absolutely did not mean just looks

How many girls have you slept with this year?

Just curious

HAHAHAHA

You've NEVER seen an ugly guy with a hot girl in your whole life. Either you're playing dumb or you're on house arrest. Go outside, bro.

Couldn't have worded it better myself.