"..driving me crazy. Diabetes is not, and never was caused by eating a high carbohydrate diet...

"..driving me crazy. Diabetes is not, and never was caused by eating a high carbohydrate diet, and its not caused by eating sugar"

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2016/08/16/introducing-the-kempner-rice-diet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rice_diet
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20456814
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That eating carbs/sugars does not cause diabetes mellitus.

tell that to most graphs that say that sugar consumption has increased dramatically, in line with the obesity epidemic. Sugar, the number one cause of the western problems, only followed by jews. Or were jews the first, I cant remember.

go vegan breh, reverses the damage.

>Le correlation face

It is caused by insulin resistance. Type 2 anyways.

He isn't wrong. It is just that most obese people who get type 2 eat a fuck load of sugar.

It is just a bit of a pointless distinction though.

I mean, he didn't say that sugar doesn't exacerbate the problem, he said it doesn't cause it. I don't like how it's implied that sugar isn't unhealthy, but in the literal sense he isn't wrong

90% of the times its some veggyfag trying to sell you more grass (literal grass) by telling you "but nooo, were were wrong all over again, liek the 20th time, it turns out that it were fats and meats after aaaaaaaaaaaaaaal"

no they were not. Its fucking sugar all the way baby.

Yeah, I know what you mean
By the way what size is your tinfoil hat? I think mine is getting loose

>thinking he is more educated then a professional
>browsing Veeky Forums/fit

Kek

if there's one thing i've learnt, its to watch what people do, not what people say

look at this man's feeble fingers - he clearly doesn't deadlift

now ask yourself, do you really trust a man who doesn't deadlift?

How do you think insulin resistance happens you stupid fuck?

go back to plebbit and never come bck

I've never been on that website you angry vegan

I said it was a pointless distinction.

Are you too autistic to read the entire 3 line post?

>It is caused by insulin resistance. Type 2 anyways.
Which is caused by a high carb diet. Also mostly the cause of obesity. I missed something?

>"..driving me crazy. Diabetes is not, and never was caused by eating a high carbohydrate diet, and its not caused by eating sugar"

How isn't he wrong?

It's caused by a high fat / high sugar diet a.k.a. the standard american diet. And being fat if i remember correctly

You can find a doctor to say just about anything you want, senpai.

bet you're really unpleasant to be around irl, I am agitated reading this shit. Did you literally not read his first post this entire time?

There was a doctor back in the 30s or 40s who cured hundreds of patients with a diet consisting of mostly sugar. He would add upto 200gr of tablesugar, and it worked.

Well looked like I did missed something?
Can you tell me what it is??

Is that supposed to be an argument?

I don't believe you.

im not the guy youre talking to, but the cause of diabetes type 2 is overconsumption and lack of activity. If you blame it on the diet then youre forgetting a big part of the issue.
And if you blame sugar or any other macronutrient Youre gonna fall short. Because its a combination.

I reversed my diabetes eating high fat no carbs no sugar diet. So this shill of a paid by the sugar industry Dr. Pis wrong.

>ice cream consumption must cause heat stroke because they both go up in the summer

Pls take a statistics course. Also kys, don't vote, etc

Look up walter kempner and his rice diet.
it was 95% carbs, mostly white rice and fruit juices. And he would add upto 200g of regular sugar to the diet.

You are right about the exercise factor. But this is not a cure or a way to completely prevent diabetes. You can't outrun any quantity of sugar.
Also, micronutrient is important.
Are you saying you can get insulin resistance from a diet of (too much) fat and protein? Yes I know the liver can convert some extra protein into glucose, but lets be objective here, its not enough to cause insulin resistance.
Thanks for the conversation, i'm not looking to ¨agitate¨ anybody here.

>sugar causes diabetes
wtf is all these fucking normies doing on Veeky Forums
we know since early 2000 that stored fat in muscle cells (intramyocellular lipid) causes insulin resistance therefore causing diabetes

nutritionfacts.org/2016/08/16/introducing-the-kempner-rice-diet/

> a no-salt, no cholesterol diet of almost pure carbohydrate
Kek, funny study

That like saying bullets dont kill you, its the holes they make that do...

the bullet is the fat, retard!

And it cures high blood pressure... Not the beetus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rice_diet

The body will release more insulin from certain protein than from carbohydrates.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20456814

>so meat releases more insulin but fat in muscle is blocking the insulin
>insulin can't get absorbed so glucose can't be absorbed therefore beetus
>also insulin is a growth hormone so free insulin in the blood ages you faster
meat eaters are fucked