Stop giving a fuck and flirt and ask girls for numbers

>stop giving a fuck and flirt and ask girls for numbers
>Think im making it
>no fucking responses when i try to setup a date

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
>inb4 not fitness related

No other board will have a non meme explanation

Have you hit a 2pl8s bench yet? Otherwise try again once you get there.

The answer is that you are ugly and so nobody wants to date you.

But you already knew this.

Delete your thread.

Can you squat 3 pl8 yet? if not, that's probably why

You too fell for the scam?

I had a girl pretty interested in me. I fell for the 'risktaking, leading initiative' meme. She rejected me coldly, and doesn't even message me anymore. She answers my texts out of courtesy, but not much else.

I don't know how women work anyway, but if I'm sure about one thing, it's that the bullsht about going after women and actively pursuing them is sure to make you fail if you're not handsome as shit, legit model-tier.

Why do I gotta fight so hard for the tiniest piece of respect brehs

>best friends cancel on me
>dad cancels on me
>girls don't reply, don't show up or ghost altogether
>even service appointments cancel on me

Tried asking out a girl at my gym that looks like a Kim Kardashian lookalike (not my cup of tea but some guys could consider her a 10), she said yes. Thought she'd just flake out on me, set up a date. We agree to a restaurant where I used to work (still get the friends and family discount)...

Go over there and see her (she didn't see me) in a stunning dress like the types of girlfriends that only rich or really fit guys have (a ton of cleavage, a cut on the side of her thigh and it accentuates her big fake butt)... couldn't deal with it. My autism stabbed me in the back. I ran back to my car, drove home, turned off my cellphone. Now I drive further to the next gym in the franchise to avoid seeing her.

If they were not interested when you were dyel, they're not gonna be interested when you're swole.

FOR REPS
FOR REPS

WTF SHE EVEN MESSAGED ME FIRST

Mayhaps the lady only sought attention for the purpose of boosting her ego that she might seek a more attractive and wealthy mate

WHAT A CUTE D E M O N

Read No More Mr. Nice Guy

I won't cancel on you my dude

Doesn't apply if your starting point was fat

Do you have bitchvoice?
I'm a manlet and even when I was entirely DYEL this didn't happen, I attribute it to having a serious, very middle class voice

OP I need more details to help you.
I assume you're doing cold approaches. How long do you typically flirt with them for? Do you set a future get together date and then ask for their number? How long do you wait to text them once you get their number and what do you say.

>tfw got a lisp

FUCK!

No. I'm manlet but have a very deep voice.

I'm mad at you, bro.

Fuck dude, I didn't even kiss a chick until i was 24 and i'm not even close to that autistic

I kick myself every day.

She was just too intimidating.........

is that the girl the dancing fedora kid tried to impress?

kek

>thinking 1/2/3/4 will earn you a gf
It's 2/3/4/5 faggots

just testing something

how did you ask her out?

plz respond

t. autist with no social skills and doesn't know how to ask out strangers

I still don't know what those numbers mean, can you help a newfag out?

2/3/4/5 are number of plates each side
ohp/bench/squat/diddly

Curl/row/quad extension/hip thrust

American women are cunts. I can pick 2-4 phone numbers every night, but it never leads to a date.
Fuck that gay shit, I'll be a homo

I started to read it, but so far, most of the description the author does is not related to me. And I had pretty high expectations

3bin

>going after women and actively pursuing them is sure to make you fail if you're not handsome as shit, legit model-tier.

too true

Doesnt seem liked you stopped giving a shit retard