MTF vs Female Lifters

Thoughts on allowing male-to-female transsexuals to compete against females?

Pic related, it's Laurel Hubbard, a trans person who won the Australian International Women's Weight Lifting competition.

This topic is also being was discussed here...

my opinion on it probably lines up with what that islander is thinking.

they should be segregated
in all ways of life
transgender shit for the transgender. normal healthy people get everything else.

In all ways of life? No. They should be segregated from living people.

The years of increased testosterone and inherent higher bone and tendon density as well as proportions and pre-existing upper body strength pre-transition are not wholly lost afterwards. Just because their normal test levels are similar to a female does not mean that the rest of their physiology isn't outside the bounds of a female lifter. It's similar to taking a few steroid cycles, cycling off for many years, yet maintaining as much as possible. Realistically, you could still maintain mass above the natty level and compete against natties. This is the same. It's technically not cheating considering the rules allow it, but it is unfair none-the-less.

The issue is that there is no fair way to judge this. If they competed in the Men's, they'd get wrecked since they've lost quite a bit of their male hormonal profile. If they compete in the Women's, they have an incredibly huge advantage. If fairness is the only thing being considered, then realistically trans people shouldn't be allowed to compete in strength sports on an official level, but obviously that would disable people from doing things and competing in things they enjoy.

It's a paradox because HRT does not fully equate a person with a physiology of the gender they transition to. If a FtM competed in the Men's, they wouldn't stand a chance, but at the same time, they couldn't compete in the Female's because they are full on using Testosterone.

The actual answer is to have an entire sub-division dedicated to trans lifters similar to how Special Olympics exist for partially disabled people, but the entire point of being trans is for people to see you as the opposite gender, so it's unlikely anyone would join as to not broadcast being trans.

>TLDR: Barring trans people from competing officially until HRT is more fully effective is the fairest answer, but would never happen.

Personally I think it's funny and good. It exposes both social justice and women's sports as bad memes.

>Pic related, it's Laurel Hubbard, a trans person who won the Australian International Women's Weight Lifting competition.
Politics in Sports 101.
If the man takes test blockers and female hormones from age 10, he may be allowed to compete and even then I only support this in a segregated division.

Good answer user. I haven't seen an explanation as in-depth as yours yet

Absolutely insane. Huge slap in the face to real women.

Heres whats up. Her T counts were fine for the weightlifting. This issue is more complex than people realize as she was a weightlifter before transition.

When you work out a muscle and it grows it gains more nucleus. These are str gains and size gains. These nucleus a permanent in the muscle until it dies (15 year life cycle) even if you lose muscle mass or drop in T. This is the muscle memory you hear about. Essentially while a man this person built up a man's musculature. After the transition the muscles did not lose the male amount of nucleus. Allowing her to reach insane levels regardless of T. She will dominate strength competitions until new muscles cycle out the old with normal nucleus levels.

The interesting question would be, assuming we segregate transpeople in their own categories (instead of wrecking the female's categories with MtFs and telling FtMs to simply fuck off), do we need 1 category or 2 (one for MtF and one for FtM)?

>her

Can we stop doing this already? The meme is stale.

The solution is to categorize based on biological sex not gender, you already answered it yourself user. Each organization responsible for its sport have all the science and argumentation to back it up.

I agree.

>Special Olympics
I think that you mean "Paralympics."

But user who are you to say they're any different from a real woman? you wouldn't be a nazi sexist transphobe cis gendered binary intolerant hateful racist bigoted shitlord now would you?

Don't skip leg d...oh wait...

1 category would be best maybe. MTF have the advantage of a life of test and manly parts while FTM start off weaker but recently have had the benefit of having test injections. Would be interesting to see who would do best.

Pretty much depends on how much juice the ftms are allowed. If they can only boost themselves to natty male levels then it could be close. If they get more than they'd surely wreck their testless competition. No amount of muscle memory would make up for current levels of test, right?

Ohh, now I want to watch the transgender Olympics. MTF vs FTM.

And I think it would depend more on how recently the MTF "transitioned" or whatever they do. If he's only be off test for a year like the current guild-lines state then I bet the MTF would wreck the FTMs.

I'm surprised, and also wholly unsurprised, that these people haven't been complete about "remove male and female categories, just have 'human' category" and watch as men destroy every single not-male on the planet.

Golly. Almost like removing weight classes.

Allowing MtF to compete with women is unfair, they have the advantage of longer limbs, denser bones, etc. Allowing FtM to compete with women is unfair, they're getting pumped with T.
The solution is the same as it's always been: men's divisions are open to everyone, women's divisions are open to biological women.

Fuck what they enjoy. If they're willingly fucking up thier God given bodies and creating a competitive cluster fuck then they shouldnt be allowed to compete, period.

Make a fucking trans class in the special Olympics if you want a realistic place for these degenerates to heard, but these fuckers shouldn't be allowed to compete based on how they 'identify'.

>>TLDR: Barring trans people from competing officially
I don't know why you continued.

someone fund this

neither females or faggots should compete, in my opinion.

Men wins again.

I'm very okey with this.

How can a competition be both australian and international? It's either national or international, it can't be both.

Also they shouldn't be allowed to compete against women. Might be unfair to them but they are an extremely small minority and everything that has to do with them takes too much energy and everyone gets offended. It's not worth the time to find a solution.

What if someone who identifies as a non-human wants to compete?

Testosterone is a hell of a drug. Totally unfair and should not be allowed.

>female lifter juices for three decades
>stops juicing
>compete as a "natty"
>wins by miles

This is what happened for all intents and purposes

This was really thought provoking, thanks user

>How can a competition be both australian and international?

The even takes place in Australia, people from all over the world go there to compete.

It's wonderful. Puts women back in their place, beneath men, where they belong

>Thoughts on allowing male-to-female transsexuals to compete against females?
I approve bc it's hilarious seeing women get BTFO, especially since most of them are leftist.