I BIT INTO MY FISH OIL PILL

I BIT INTO MY FISH OIL PILL

What's the matter? Little bitch can't handle some fish oil?

i drink my fishoil freshly pressed. its disgusting, i have to admit, but better than taking overpriced pills.
bought 300ml of cod fish oil for 2.10$

I keep mine in the fridge.

How do you drink it? A few mL like a shot?

a spoonful, with a sandwich.

once i tried veterinarian grade carp liver oil, that shits ultradisgusting. even my cats didnt like it. (its actually for pigs)

I bought a new bottle and went for the 1360 capsules, not only are they fucking huge but it actually tastes like fish much to my dismay when i first put one in my mouth, i didnt think it could actually permeate the gelatin.

>Never forget you're on the same place as people with a very sick mental disorder who post stupid useless shit for no reason other than (yous)
>There's a reason they are alone looking for (yous)
>No sane person wants their shit rubbing off on them or their children

Where do you buy it?
My dad used to give it to us and I hated it but now I feel like I wouldn't mind to have fish oil for cheap

>says the frogposter

>not taking a tablespoon of pure fish oil every morning

BITCH!

>not sucking off a dozen rainbow trout every morning
never gonna make it

It's even sweet, get over it, bitch.
Moreover, get over yourself. Not minute detail of your pathetic and mediocre life deserves its own thread.

>>says the frogposter
Any what is your point exactly?

If you only knew what type of people hung out here among the fucking neets.

You know you can just buy capsules and fill them with a syringe, right?

a spoonful, or 10ml of oil, thats like 10 capsules, every morning...
>have nothing better to do than to fill three fucking hundred capsules every month with a fucking syringe

immigrant stores. i buy russian cod liver oil, supposedly from the baikal sea.
tried some chinese oil. although cheaper, i had the feeling it was diluted or something...

But that's a helper, not the Reddit Frog™

I didn't know you could swallow these chewable pills without fucking with absorption so I used to bite into 4+ pills at a time, now I'm alot less stupid but if I do accidentally bite them I'm at least used to it.

(You)

>his parents didn't make him take liquid fish oil as a child

I used to drink that stuff straight up when I was a kid, don't be a pussy.