Meanwhile, in Bizarro Veeky Forums

Meanwhile, in Bizarro Veeky Forums...

Op is the best, definitely not a faggot

I have to eat -4000 calories to lose weight

But i dont care too much as my gf doesn't care

4 scoops? come on *smirks skeptically*

Why even lift if you're not under 6 ft short?

Post STICC girls

Cardio doesn't kill gains.

Squatting is bad for your knees, don't do it.

>posts my actual lifts

Boogie posting on Veeky Forums?

Starting aesthetics+ pound of greens a day for sick fat gain sisters

Guys, I have a problem. Ever since I started lurking here ive developed a fetish for feminine boys with vaginas

how do i fix this

I stay away from protein and try to reach my carb gains everyday

traps are gay

Looks like I finally made it everyone

Starting Strength is a reasonable program for beginners to do during their first months of training.
Also GOMAD (Gallon Of Milk A Day) is an easy way to make sure you are in a caloric surplus if you are very skinny and struggle to gain weight.

Fucking Veeky Forums turned me straight. My dads caught me fapping to women.

We're all gonna make it

but...

No homo.

that is normal fit

Let's invite our friends from /pol/ and /r9k/ in here! Their insights on gender relations and current events keep our board fresh and interesting.

Congrats user! I'm really proud of all the progress you've made. I'm happy that you're happy in life and wish you nothing but the best.
We're all going to make it guys! Just a little hard work and we'll all find that special someone who cares about us as a person, even at our lowest.

Why are you wasting your life on looks and money when all that girls care about is athletically determined SQUAT, PRESS, and DEADLIFT?

I happen to be a vegan myself, but am totally relaxed and non-judgmental around meat eaters. Sure if you ask I can point you to some resources, but live and let live is my motto. I'm certainly not going to try to force some bullshit image macros on Veeky Forums.

Did you guys see Scooby's new thread this morning? Him and Zyzz make the best videos together! I'm so glad Scooby came back and Zyzz is still alive!

Terrible pics. Poor size. Look thin. Hollow. Loose. Keep us away from your poor progress with no new progress pics or vid clips. Don't show us what you got man. Don't wanna see how freakin' small, hollow, thin and loose you can get. Thanks for the demotivation.

Not okay user.

Gonna lift some weight later today! Wish me luck!

Thank you guys for agreeing with me that you can actually lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, all that stupid broscience on so many shitboards on the internet really got me down.

When will people finally understand that calories from proteins and calories from fats and carbs are used for different things? Thank god this place is not full of retards that actually believe that you can only build muscle at a calorie surplus!

lmao at "bulkers". goddamn idiots that eat until they're fat.

Jeff pls stay

if you're trying to get lean from 15 to 10% on a recomp, it's gonna take years
cutting should take you no more than 2 months
agreeing in very slow bulking though

OPs impressive one rep max numbers are in no way humorous.

>Scooby came back
Did Scooby post here, or what?

Hearty greetings to newfags! Enjoy your stay!

After browsing this board my quality of life has increased exanentionaly and my atraction towards the oposite gender has inncreased tenfold

DELETE THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, just do curls and tricep presses to for big gains. Be sure to avoid milk and eggs.

I like girls ain't a faggot

omg wtf Veeky Forums why do I like having vanilla sexual encounters with girls now?!