What happens if he a actually survives his surgery? I mean he himself won't change anyway, that's for sure...

What happens if he a actually survives his surgery? I mean he himself won't change anyway, that's for sure. But how will that affect Veeky Forums, his fans/followers, his golddigger wife and the question wether his survival just proved or disproved God's existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm5INb2D-lw
youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74&ab_channel=Bodybuilding.com
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/885315396198432768
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop shilling this fat neckbeard on FITNESS board

He is like a case study on this board ans we should monitor and discuss him more.

This.

No.

He will never get the surgery in the first place, he will just keep milking his beta subs and followers like he did in 5 years

Yeah but his doctor might push him to make a definitive decision about the surgery. Maybe his fans will start to give him shit if he decides to not do it.

Who is this bottom tier scum of society and why do they keep posting threads about themselves on Veeky Forums

W8 wasnt there already a set date? Did he delay it? Did he cheat on his liquid diet LUL

Leave us alone boogie

Sage

I think he pushed it back several times

His retarded fans will believe weight loss is impossible without surgery

I'm pretty sure the surgery is not a permanent fix, if you drink soda or other carbonated drinks regularly you can stretch your stomach back out, he will probably just do that.

B-b-but he already had one....last....Mountain Dew ;)

he's going to continue living like a slob and having a shit sodium/carb filled diet. He's going to become a fat fuck again BUTTT
>muh petty views
>muh sympathy likes
>muh degeneracy overload is somehow inspirational to 14 year old kids

he threw it away

Do you know what makes me hate him most?
This video youtube.com/watch?v=Zm5INb2D-lw
He gets all his inspirations him that guy who actually made it and talks about how nothing is impossible and how he wants to make it as well and two years he is still a fat fuck. Maybe even fatter then before. I hope he dies.

This
I saw this video and scrolled down to the comments
This guy literally gets sympathy likes and comments from 14-18 fucking betas
I sincerely hope something goes wrong with the surgery and this faggot dies.

Wow. He must have the self restraint of a Saint. What an impressive milestone in an adults life. Not drinking a soda.

kek

Boogie is like a living Monkey Paw wish. It's like he wished for fame, fortune, love, and happiness.

He's somewhat famous, he has tens of thousands of fans who donate money to him like crazy. He has (had) a hot wife. He is genuinely happy with his Francis character, playing video games and getting paid for it, eating like a glutton, etc.

But he had to destroy his health and will likely die before he is 50. When he's not in character with Francis or playing vidya, he has to look at his 500 pound self and cry.

He's already done nothing but liquid diet for a month. He'll be fine.

That's a good fucking metaphor

People say that "you hate him cuz he's famous"

Truth is, I wouldn't trade my life for his, ever

>genuinely happy
I am sure he is

proof?

boogie making a video and saying that its supposedly true is not proof btw.

gastric bypass is a pretty simple procedure, he will be fine - you know, until he kills himself afterwards when he keeps eating like shit and ignores the proper diet

I would.

I'd cancel the surgery and eat 2,000 calories a day and start lifting

he's been on permabulk for decades, every time he stands up he squats your 1rm dude just forgot to cut. in a year i'll be an ubermensch with legions of adoring fans.

He posted a picture of himself eating a cheeseburger June 25th

>being this fat

>every time he stands up he squats your 1rm dude just forgot to cut.
he hasnt stood since his wedding.

he didnt stand before that for years.

Liquid bacon milkshakes

I don't understand why the board hates the guy. At least he acknowledges he's a fat tub of shit and is working to fix it. Give the guy a chance and hope that he does succeed because no one should be that obese.

He's been on it for 24 hours

Surgery is on july 25th

He most likely will be able to stick with it for a while, but from what I hear most of these gastric bypass patients find a way to eat around the restriction and regain the weight.

I hope the best for him but given his track record I don't see this yielding any real long term results.

>and is working to fix it

>Working on it

Nope. That's exactly why this board hates him: because he constantly makes excuses. He claims he's fat due to growing up with a poor childhood which turned him to eating. You know who else had a poor childhood? Most people on Veeky Forums. Everyone who's on /fat/ general has their own issues, and they got over it. The difference is that Boogie has heroin levels of food addiction and won't accept that he needs psychological help, not just dieting help. He needs psychological help because he's genuinely under the allusion that something 40 years ago is causing him to retain fat and physically keep him from putting down his fork when his maintenance Calories are well over 7000.

I don't watch his stuff, nor do I care about his outreach; the few videos I attempted to watch of him talking about being overweight made me dislike him, because as a former fatass myself, I don't understand how he's well in his forties without realizing just how much of an excuse making asshole he is. Having said that, I don't frequent Boogie threads and frankly I'm getting annoyed of hiding them, but understand that people hate this guy for the reasons I dislike him, simply ramped to 11.

Hey guys. Actual boogie here. Proof in the pic.

You guys may probably be aware that I my fans have shown me how there is always 2-3 threads about me over here. Its pretty weird. But I get it.

Decided today to create this thread and let you guys ask me questions and say stuff to my face to see if we can get it out of your system before my surgery on the 25th.

I'll be using some of the questions you ask for a video I should let you know so unless you want this beta communist cuckold to be profiting from you, might not want to post.

But otherwise: Let me have it. ask some questions.

I see a lot of stuff about my wife and shit in here. I also see a lot of stuff about sex. That makes since, as I know a lot of you guys are teens. Don't be embarrassed to ask that stuff. I get it.

hell oboogy i wish you luck

Why did you eat so much mayonnaise

Will you become chad after your surgery?

If he ever actually loses the weight, his wife will leave him

Can you give my bulk your blessing O king of bulks?

>he actually thinks that is boogie unironically

You have to be at least 18 years or older to post here stupid faggot

No one will fucking care if he survives or not. If he ends up dying, people will forget about him a couple of months later, he'll just be another memory hidden away and forgotten. Jesse Shand is a true hero who should be getting all the praise, he fucking made it, even with all the odds stacked against him, yet for some reason people like Boogie with literally every tool at his disposal will constantly fail, because he doesn't want it bad enough, he literally doesn't care that he'll die prematurely at the expense of another donut, or 10.

youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74&ab_channel=Bodybuilding.com

Hey Boogie,

I have legit questions and thanx for coming on here.

1. Have you watched My 600 pound life? If so have you seen the amount of work that the patients need to do to keep off the weight. How are you going to be different than the numerous failures on the show?

2. Why has it taken this long for you to take ownership of the issue and get this surgery?

3. Are you seeing a therapist? If not, why? If so, what have they told you to do that will give you a chance at keeping the weight off.

4. If you lose the weight, and keep it off, you will have loose skin. Have you decided how you will cope with this? Will you have skin-reduction surgery? You'll be in your late 40's by this point and it could kill you.

5. Boogie, if you prove us all wrong and do this, it'll be amazing and many of us will give you props. The reason you've become such a hot topic on here is that we are sick of the fat acceptance movement. We are sick of our friends, partners, family members, etc. becoming overweight, then obese, and dragging others with them. Being obese is fucking hell. When I was 230 pounds last year, I wanted to kill myself. I felt so fucking awful and was so out of shape. The fat people hate threads on here motivated me to get off my fat ass and right now I am 203 pounds and have been working out 3-4 times a week and watching my diet like crazy. ITS HARD BUT BEING OBESE IS HARDER. I don't want to die early because I wasted my life as a glutton.

We see all these people slowly dying and before you decided to do this surgery, you were giving them hope that being morbidly obese wasn't that bad. This is a terrible epidemic and we want you to fucking win man. We are tired of obesity taking the lives of the people we care about and are tired of fighting it when people out there in the fat acceptance movement are poisoning the minds of so many people.

Kill yourself.

He's working on it.

>Boogz dies on my birthday.
KURISTINA and I will have a Dr Pepper to celebrate.

Are you aware of how anesthesia effects the morbidly obese? There is a very high chance you will die before they even start cutting you up. Make sure to demand the best anesthesiologist known to man just so you can survive the surgery.

Report fat guy threads

100% not boogie. im gonna need a twitter post of you browsing this thread.

Please don't die boogie otherwise we'll have nothing to shitpost about when you're gone.

Can you even lift your arms over your head you fat fuck?

If I were to anally rape you, would it be considered bestiality?

dubs says HE DIES

Yeah right. Zyzz is dead and we shit post about him all the time. Boogie will just be the next corpse we drag out when we want a laugh or two.

I actually me this guy once, his story is always so inspiring. Fuck Boogie and retarded fat ass -- this guy here, did it all, no surgery, just legit putting in the effort himself.

>Boogie is a fat sack of shit and I hope he dies on the operating table

Hey boogie, I just want you to know that even after surgery you have to keep maintaining a healthy lifestyle and work out often. Best of luck to you man.

Why don't you just diet? Just stop eating so much shit all the time, we know you do it. Plenty of us here are former/current fatasses and we all know how much we had to eat to get as big as we got. Meaning, we know how much extra food you're stuffing your face with to maintain your weight. Just diet, cancel the surgery, say Veeky Forums was right, read the sticky and just quit being a manchild wallowing in 24/7 self pity and take some goddamn responsibility. Fuck, you infuriate me. You have a shitload of viewers who are blueballed from wanting to see that famous fat youtuber lose the weight. Not only that, but for yourself too. Lose it already, you're out of excuses!

He doesn't need to diet, he needs to permanently change the way that he eats.

Even if his damaged body got fit I would guess it would still only last 10 years.

hi boogie. we're very proud of you.

>Decided today to create this thread
Why are you such lying you piece of shit? You are either imposter of me OP (and actually boogie) or of boogie pretending to be me, the second being more likely.
People like are the ultimate proof why we need IDs on this board, because in every good thread there is someone faking someone else and ruining everything. Fuck you you wannabe fat ass.
Christ I read his thread on bodybuilding.com
Good job on him, the real hero of the fatties.

mirin dude, whats your routine?

Haha

im a fat fuck, but how do you let yourself get that fat

why do you have to be so rude boogie? fuck off

are u an cuckold

According to the fatty himself it's depression and PTSD from when his mom hit him when he was a bad boy.
In reality it's sedentary lifestyle, tv and video games, preexisting obese society and the lack of fat shaming which enables glutony.

Exactly, there's lazy fat and then there's you must be actively trying to kill yourself fat, which I think is the case. I'm sure in some video he said he used to be suicidal and he basically chose to commit suicide via obesity years ago

Then why does he always delay his surgery? Shouldn't he look forward to his certain death?

how do you feel about your wife fucking a nigger on the side?

Well he's not suicidal any more

He should be

Proof that /boogie/ lurks Veeky Forums

youre less worth and more embrassing than this fat sack of shit for following e celebs

Why this nigga look like a Kerbal?

I've seen fucks fatter than this get slim. He's just lazy as all hell. LTG was right.

kek

>and is working to fix it

Highly debatable. He's the equivalent of a fat chick saying shit like "I know I SHOULDN'T eat this blah blah, but last week I blah blah blahed" and etc the whole fucking meal.

Don't know, no idea. Just posting for the lulz.

How do you feel about my dubs proving your death on the operating table?

Look at his youtube, looks like he's going fat again.

Maybe it can't be helped.