What would happen if I replaced every meal with a protein shake? Each shake I consume is around 300 calories...

What would happen if I replaced every meal with a protein shake? Each shake I consume is around 300 calories. 5 shakes a day whenever I am hungry would be 1500 calories. Is this a good cut method?

I mean technically you would lose weight and get more than enougy protein, but you would be unbelievably unhealthy in the long run due to eating only one type of food for weeks on end. Plus I guarantee you would get sick of it within a week and end up pretty deep in the hole since whey isnt cheap.

You guys really help perpetuate the "dumb gymbro" meme

liver failure.

on the bright side you'd have some alpha farts.

Give me a better cut routine.

I'd last 4 seconds in her pussy

fruit, veggies, lean meat, plenty of cardio

Malnoutrition, meaning you'll feel like shit, be more prone to sickness and after some time you'll develop sicknesses that come from malnoutrition itself

I don't like vegetables.

Idiot.

Couldn't I just take a multivitamin?

FUCKING BURGER EATING, SODA GUZZLING LARD ASS DYEL NORMIE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>1500kcal whey
>about $4 a day
>deep in the hole

Kill yourself. All vegetables are delicious when prepared properly, and no smearing butter all over your frozen variety pack does not count as prepared.

>constipation
>will 10/10 binge eat
>gaining weight rapidly
fuck off with your bro science bullshit and kill yourself

Prove me wrong.

I don't have to prove your bullshit bro science wrong, the fact that you need advice on such a stupid idea is mind boggling. Get the FUCK off Veeky Forums with your bullshit

Not an argument.

Baby wants to drink nummy chocolate protein powder shakes instead of taste icky ICKY veggies.

Wasn't meant to be one beta

In regards to how much it would cost to cut on normal food.
>1 scoop = 120 calories, so 2 scoops = 240, round up to 300 for posterity per shake.
>32.4 scoops per 2lb container at $40, so 16.2 shakes per container.
>5 shakes per day brings you down to a container lasting only 3.2 days
>30 days in a month, will need to buy 9.2, or 10 containers of whey per month
> $400 per month on simply whey, meaning $100 per week on food.

$100 per week on food for a single person is ridiculous and while I personally can afford, it is an extravagant waste of money.

>alpha/beta duality

3rd party here.
You guys are both ginormous faggots.

You remind me of summer, fuck off

2lbs of whey costs like 20 to 25 bucks max. Not to mention you can get plenty of 5lbs on BB.com for like 35-50 bucks.

So while OP is a lazy retard, the thinking that whey isnt a very convenient, clean, CHEAP as fuck source of protein is also stupid.

This and don't forget the constipation

>So while OP is a lazy retard
Why am I a lazy retard?

>2lb container at $40
Not to lend any legitimacy to OP's retarded plan, but you can get decent whey for less than $10/pound, especially if you buy it 5-10 pounds at a time, so you could cut your dollar amount by at least half.

I remember when I was a child as well

it is summer, stupid retard

Someone who wasn't lazy and retarded would actually research about cutting and what the best way to do it are.

That person would find out that drinking 150g of protein through whey a day isn't healthy and isn't the best way to lose weight

literally and unironically kill yourself

>implying OP is smart enough to get good deals on Whey if they think a protein shake diet id a viable idea.

You took the bait like a true beta, proud of you baby

I eat a 1500 deficit for 10 days at a time. I take stims, eat pickled jalepenos, take sugar free citrucel to stave off hunger. Other than that I eat a well rounded but high protein diet. I cut every other month.

You'd have to supplement a lot. Vitamins, other micro nutritients like minerals (iron, zinc, magnesium, calcium for ex.), fiber. You'll also lack fat in your diet, not to mention you'll probably get horrible digestive discomforts. In addition, if protein shakes are your only "food" you'll be fed up with them in 4 days to a week and will probably be close to puking if you even smell it, so you probably won't even get to the point of malnoutrition because you'll jump at regular food as soon as it comes into your mind.

Your idea is horrible, because you do no good to your body and you are basically bound to fail in a short time. Eat some real food that's balanced and gives you all you need while staying at the amount of calories you need to cut

Holy shit just stop man, stay fat

>eat pickled jalepenos

what's the deal with pickled jalapenos?

I'm not.

We're not your mother, faggot. eat your fucking vegetables or kill yourself

More for me then

You lose your hunger for an hour or so. Nearly zero calories

>current state of Veeky Forums

>neutral pronoun

inc;ude me in the screencap

Faggot
Blend at least some flax, spinach and berries with your whey to get some fivmber and micros

I ate an entire bag of broccoli today.

You'll piss from your ass

Rabbit starvation. AKA Protein Poisoning.

You would die.

What is myproton

Whey is literally the cheapest source of protein per gram available in the US, unless you find chicken thighs that are semi-rotten in the store for like 50 cents/lb.

Greg Plitt supposedly did this, and he was hit by a train so....

Good for you fatass.

>plenty of cardio
It's amazing that people don't understand this.
You can eat healthy, get pleanty of protein, and still maximize calories in/calories out.

But maybe people are too out of shape to find a good, time-efficient routine.