Daily reminder manlets:

Daily reminder manlets:

The more muscle you put on, the shorter you look.

Better to be a muscle manlet than a fat manlet.

Not if you're a curlbro. Only thick legs give an impression of you being shorter than you actually are.

may as well make this bait thread into a real one

do some manlets here actually see as having more advantages in comparison to disadvantages in their lives by being short?

in all honesty, except not having the possibility to hit on every bitch out there, so far, I have seen a lot of disadvantages tall people have

>be shorter
>fit everywhere
>no shit posture
>no back problems
>guys not wanting to fight you all the time
>putting on muscle a bit easier

During my semester abroad in China, I even noticed almost every taller person complaining about being too tall all the fucking time due to the metro being made for relatively short people

Biggest advantage, besides that you live longer and that you can attain a good physique much much easier, is that everything is made in your size, assuming by "manlet" you mean people 5'7 to 5'10, which irl are not really considered "short" just on the shorter side of average.

If you're above 6 foot you'll never drive an Italian sports car comfortably.

They weren't complaining just reminding

>you live longer

source? never heard of that

I'm 175cm living in Germany and I consider myself short in comparison to other people. I can accept it but I still think that the perfect height is 180cm. only time I actually felt like shit was
>tfw visited rotterdam (netherlands) and was pretty much the shortest guy in the whole goddamn town

>If you're above 6 foot you'll never drive an Italian sports car comfortably

If you're too short, you won't either

I mean baccianini was 4'11. Anyone would look strange at that height

strictly speaking anyone over 6 foot is a mutant, human growth has accelerated at an unprecedented and unnatural pace. human beings have been in the 5'4-5'10 range for pretty much all of antiquity and up until the late modern era.

as a consequence, organs have not caught up, particularly the heart. tall people die earlier due to heart problems as a result of having to pump all that extra blood.

people that live the longest: japs and mediterraneans, both people 5'7 to 5'10

Judging others by their appearance?
Fag.

Telling others to change details about their appearance to accommodate you?
Fag.

>you live longer
>source? never heard of that
seriously?

Can you truly call it "living" at under 6'0 though? More like... existing.

t. 5'11 and a half

well I come from the south so here's hoping to a long life. living in China was the shit though. being as tall as if not even taller as most guys was a really cool feeling. also, being more fit than literally 99.9% of the guys over there was fucking amazing

>tfw first time I noticed someone taking a picture of me (which is pretty normal over there), it was a girl taking a pic of my biceps

Yeah being under 6'0 truly is torture

good thing I'm 5'12

>justifying being a scourge on the genetic pool of the world
>being less than 6 feet tall
>mffw

i'm 5'13 :(

I'm 5'5 and I've never had a problem with my height. I don't get how people can be hung up on that. Of course, my problem has been my weight but I'm down 19kg and counting.

I'm also in Japan right now, which is built for short people.

we'll make an exception for you brother. just don't tell the other manlets because then they might get rowdy...last thing we want are a bunch of angry roided little people running around claiming inequality.

Holy shit people here are short. I don't see many ~5.1 foot people IRL why are they all here?

because people automatically assume you're not as superior as someone that's taller then you. it's the first thing someone notices besides being obese. look it up.

t. hypocrite who will shut the fuck up everytime a manlet is near him

off of the top of my head these are the only things that get semi-annoying with being tall, airlines if you don't get front row, sleeping in bed with another person so you can no longer diagonal, talking to people in loud places

We're not trying to talk down to you people. But if we didn't we'd be looking over your head

> talking to people in loud places

:O

Holy shit is this the reason I have such a harder time hearing shit in bars? I have to start crouching down?!

actually i think less of manlets in the gym, see them from far, think damn that guys pretty jacked lookin thick, walk past me, not even up to my shoulder, instantly change my opinion

even with my 1,75m, I find it fucking annoying in beds below 2x2 meters. fucking hell, how can people above 1,90m even sleep properly?