How does fit cool down??

a while back i paid for the nerd fitness thing. really overpriced and you don't really get much, but i do like their cooldown routine. it's like a little bit of VERY light yoga and is really relaxing after i'm done with my heavy lifting :)

link if anyone wants: docdro.id/L6spZiK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4Y3F81P5Nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's nothing malicious i swear lol

faggot cunt, reported

Some people here are from /g/ We know a virus when we see one.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4Y3F81P5Nk

i walk to the gym and i walk home

they're my warmup and cooldown

Why do you trip? Why do I need to be aware of your existence on an anonymous imageboard? You serve no purpose but to make desperate betas thirsty for muh boi pucci. Fuck off, you useless attentionwhore.

After army pt I do some basic ass stretches that hit probably a 1/3 of muscles we should be

If I hit the gym or do sprints with my husband (am gay) we do legit stretches related to our workout

if boxing or martial arts we don't stretch desu senpai, make neck, ankle, and wrist rotations.

AND OF COURSE JELQING

I take a fucking shower

fuck off. I speak for Veeky Forums as a whole when I say that she is an accepted member of our community. Fuck off.

put a buttplug up your ass, you'll feel much more relaxed

Put your trip back on.

>after i'm done with my heavy lifting
Yeah, those 1pl8 squats must be real taxing.

135lbs is pretty impressive when you're on anti-androgens and estrogen...

Took the words out of my mouth, tripfags and namefags have always been a cancer on this board. Especially ones that don't even lift.

who he fuck actually pays for shit like this lmao

maybe you reall do have a female brain caue youre a legit fucking retard

i lift. have a home gym and everything :)

>gives Veeky Forums advice
>purposely aspires to be DYEL

This.
Why be a trap when you can turn into a ManOTaur of muscle and unholy gains?

yeah it was definitely NOT worth it. thought i'd get a lot more detailed stuff but really it's very basic and silly.

still glad i did it though. helped me get started with strength training when i was 100% clueless :)

lifting is for everyone...