Looks

There is actually people who think Looks doesn't matter?

Would you date this girl for her "personality"?.

Blackpill: Looks matter almost as much as Money.

Looks matter but like 80% of people are horribly average and their looks affected by working out, dressing well, taking care of hygiene etc.

I know it's funny to pick extreme examples of men who are 4'5 or people who survived acid attacks or 3rd degree burns but that's not what even 1 person on this board looks like.

The average height for a male it's 5'7 (doesn't discuss this shit)
The average female and male are ugly as fuck, the average female hide it better and the male try with body (still ugly and invisible)

If you are average, you are ugly, i wouldn't date a girl below 9/10 the same way girls wouldn't date a guy below 5'5 with a ugly face and khaki shorts.

Pic is "average" and it's fucking ugly, there are uglier people in /r9k/.

We as man can fuck anything that walk but when it comes to things like relationships and marriage you should open your eyes.

If you wanna know what's real love, go to your mother house or buy a dog, that's real love.

Looking clean (hygienic, well-dressed, well-groomed, healthy) is pretty much the difference between a 4/10 and a 7/10, the difference between a 7/10 and an 8/10 is genetics, the difference between an 8/10 and a 9/10 is personality, last but not least the differnce between a 9/10 and a 10/10 is a mysterious thing called love.

The primary reason I would not date her is her poop colored skin.

You make me wanna puke

Ask any girl in this world if they would date the guy on the left over the guy on the right

The guy on the left is not fit (healthy), and he's wearing a stained shirt. Also looks fucking 12.
If he got fit he'd be at least a 6/10.

The guy on the left is a fatass. (100% within his control)

If he lost weight he would look comparable to the guy on the right.

Sure buddy. Because New Jonah Hill is more attractive than Brad Pitt.

Yeah you don't need to tell us. This board is literally dedicated to how people look and how to improve their looks.

Go and tell /soc/ if you're looking for a debate.

Delusional

I wouldn't call pic ugly and I'm pretty fucking vain. I'd call it average. She's entirely unremarkable. An ugly person is remarkable in the worst possible way

Pic related is ugly (and festive)

This shit.

What does this have to do with fitness

The real life Harvey Dent.

>The average height for a male it's 5'7 (doesn't discuss this shit)
Citation needed

Its weird but of all people, I'm actually extremely attracted to personality. The girl has to be decent looking of course, but if she has some brains and self control, holy shit does that turn me on.

People forget fitness it's about looks and health = body, nutrition and face.

We discuss looks

WHERE IS HE!

Yes I would. If she's beautiful in the heart, then she's way more beautiful than any super model or Instagram chick who isn't.
I'm so sick of this "you need to be a cold hearted bastard that lives for worldy pleasure" nonesense philosophy. It's cliche and full of falsehood.

>"Does the fact that this person looks like Two-Face affect your attractedness at all? Yes? Haha you're a huge hypocrite."
>

I doubt the guy on the left is a "guy" and not a literal 14 year old.

Yes, they matter. Just not as much as people tend to think.

Besides, so what if they matter. You just gonna give up and accept your shitty life?

I would have anal with her. Put a bag over her head.

Not fooling anyone girl

Maybe he's not Lying. It's not like he can't but a bag over her head like I want to do. Can't also make her wear a mask

You ever heard of the law of diminishing returns? It's not exactly right, and I forget what this would be considered, but it's a little bit of the same idea in reverse.

Let's pull numbers out of our was for the sake of argument (i hate how reductionist Veeky Forums gets). Let's say a great personality jumps you up 2 points. If you're a 2/10 and really fucking ugly, yeah it's gonna be much harder than if you're a 7/10. Granted, some people the personality can be 5 points, others it'll be like half a point. Whatever.

Assuming on a 10 scale that it follows a normal distribution, with most people being 4-6. A good personality can shoot you up. To match someone whose much better looking than you.

All in all I have to say that even though you're average, you can still be someone's niche. I'm a 5/10 not conventionally attractive but my gf and my exes finds me attractive af probably because I for some reason fit their taste perfectly.

INDIAN FEMALES HAVE MUSTACHES 100% OF THE TIME, FUCK I HATE THEM

Yes. Only because I have a thing where I really really really love doing "cute" Halloween costumes with girls.

And that would make the best motherfucking Batman couple costume ever.

Is that Ice_Poseidon?

Not so long ago looks didn't metter much, really.
It's the decadent, materialistic, sexualised period of history we live in, it makes a lot of perfectly good people very unhappy & unable to start a normal family.
Try to look at reality from a wider timely perspective.
Hell, before WW2 most people in europe didn't even think of things like oral sex.