Balding

Is embracing the baldness and buzzing while getting big to compensate the patrician way? Im 22 and my hairline has receded about an inch at the corners, and the hair on top is beginning to reveal scalp. This has all happened within the last year, and i've been using minoxidil twice daily but im tired of the smell and sweating it into my eyes when i lift. I'm not sure how much longer it will be until I am JUST status, but I hate delaying the inevitable. Any bros have experience accepting it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnIR8lAXztE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does anyone know about derma rollers?

I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail. Should be sometime this week

No. I still have a full head of hair and it grows annoyingly tick and fast. Best of luck though, OP.

So you've seen data saying it works?

I can only grow hair on my head and pubes
I am kind of jelly of u bolding bros
I need a hair cut every 5-6 weeks
But have a patchy beard and only shave once a week
My 87 yr old grandfather has a full head of hair

Point is I like my hair very short anyway but I want a beard cause being 30 and having the face of a 19 year old sucks

waiting for my beard to git gud before i commit to buzz

I lost my hair around 20-21 and I've been shaving it ever since. I'm 26 now.

Honestly I never had any issues with it. I thought I would die alone and all that, but actually I had better luck with women. Married now btw.

This is what worries me, I'm not looking forward to having to settle for women significantly less attractive that I'm currently getting.

Despite what anyone may tell you, you will NEVER EVER get over being bald. While others can shave and grow as they please you will always be stuck in Danny Devito mode and you will always look worse that someone who's identically as fit as you but with hair. Just subtract 50% from your aesthetic score because that's the level of attractiveness you'll be perceived as from now on. Your only options to fight hair loss is to either kill your dick forever with medication or get surgery that costs tens of thousands of dollars that will involve you getting permanent scars on the back of your head. You will always be judged as a frail weak person because hair is a sign of fertility, youth, and strength. This is now your curse, your demon, your permanent defect that you must carry with you until your grave. There will never be a cure for baldness and you will live the rest of your life cursing the genetic hand you've been dealt.

Enjoy the rest of your life baldy.

I noticed several white hairs in my beard the other day. I'm 24. My hairline also "matured" this past year, though it appears to have stopped and baldness doesn't run in my family. Is my youth already in the rearview?

lol

theres nothing worse than balding at a young age, coming from someone who has a worse than jason statham hairline at 22
>go on Veeky Forums for advice
>three types of people
>people with full head of hair saying it doesn't matter, look at the rock xD (44 and in way better shape than you)
>people that will tell you to rub chemicals on your head everyday until they chemically castrate you
>just shave it bro
>every other day after I shower I go to shave my head
>every day I look in the mirror and I'm reminded that I now look 40 in my early 20s
just shave it, get huge and try not to let it ruin your self confidence
youtube.com/watch?v=rnIR8lAXztE

Lel I opted for the kill my dick route, hair hasn't budged since I got on two years ago and I don't use my dick anyway so win win

YOU. HAVE. NO. UNDERSTANDING. OF. WOMEN.

HAIR LOSS WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR ATTRACTIVENESS, IT WILL INCREASE IT AS LONG AS YOUR PERSONALTIY TYPE AND ACHEIVEMENTS REFLECT DOMINANCE AND MASCULINITY

Fat loser? Balding amplifies how much of a failure you are.

Jacked, succesful, in a leadership position of any sort? Hair loss amplifies your dominance and makes you more respectable and more masculine.

Going bald is like having a hairy body, or a huge beard, or a wide head/low caveman like brow. These intensely masculine charicteristics will make unattractive men much, much more unattractive, but attractive and succesful men even moreso.

As long as you are on the succesful and masculine side of things in life, the balding will only improve this.

losers. You can see clearly by the way they type. A balding head on them would clearly make them less attractive.

huh thats so crazy how a trait that makes you look older and more masculine and is an indicator of high testosterone and DHT would increase your success with women. This is so wierd and mysterious how could this happen?

*but attractive and succesful men even moreso attractive*

realized I didnt elaborate on that enough, grammar was confusing.

How's finasteride working out for you? Any sides?

I'd prefer Statham's bolding type over this shit anytime if I could choose.

lol c o p e baldo

Does it just kill your ability to get erections or does it kill your sex drive too? Because I feel like if it only gave you ED but your sex drive remained intact it would be the cruellest fate a man can experience.

20 and can already see my scalp + receded hairline. This sucks as I was always a beta faggot who had to rely on youthful looks, this will kill me entirely.

depends on face and head shape, really.
I got bald and it's really the best option for me! my long hair was always just messy and annyoing. I look more masculine and sexy now, women like it. ok, if I could have a short, athletic hairstyle, it would be even better, but it's really not bad like it is now. if you show that you own being bald like a man, it makes you very attractive to women!

Data can be interpreted to say many things

Is this how you cope?