How to get rid of stretch marks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iN6VaI-cgvE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4529263/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also very curious. My favorite is when I bottom out on incline and feel my skin tear.

Cable flies have the same feeling for me

Surgery or some other medical treatment.
Or just wait until it loses its color.

Fix orientation please

mederma

youtube.com/watch?v=iN6VaI-cgvE

How long does it usually take?

You can't get rid of them naturally, they're scars from your dermis tearing because it got stretched too quickly. Everybody has them, be it due to puberty, fat, or working out.
Takes about a month at most to heal and fade away. Break some Vitamin E capsules on them. Muscle tightens your skin up so it will make the marks even harder to see.

Should I go to the dermatologist if it's been 6 months or so? Iv'e been applying cocoa butter to them twice a day to no avail.

Yeah you probably should. Cocoa butter and that shit only helps to stop them spreading because it moisturizes your skin. It's important to drink a lot of water every day so it can make your epidermis more elastic.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4529263/

you can barely see those OP
stop being so self conscious

The one on my left side is getting darker purple and is about 2mm deep, does that mean anything in particular other than scarring?

dermarolling.

Bio-oil. You should be able to find it in most grocery stores or chemists. Rub that shit on twice a day for 3 months and you should be good. Pregnant women use it for their stretch marks and it definitely works.

I dont have them.

its cancer fucking rip dude

its just a fucking stretch mark fag

Fuck I check for them like everyday, I'm scared of getting them

get a tattoo

Lost weight, gained muscle, result. They've been around for a couple of months, haven't improved yet. Weirdly, dominant arm has smaller stretchmarks.

you have a weird leg

oh fuck thats your arm nvm

On a similar note: How to avoid stretch marks?
I don't have any but sometimes it feels like my skin is too tight around my muscles after a workout.