I thought veganism was an unhealthy and insufficient diet. So how does this fucker do it? Fucking Jared Leto man

I thought veganism was an unhealthy and insufficient diet. So how does this fucker do it? Fucking Jared Leto man.

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is legit peak ottermode

He looked better bulked up as the Jokester. Or was that just lighting and make up?

Even worse , he did it on a vegan diet. It can't be possible. Fucker must be lying

Doing what???

Mirin those 12 inch pythons gotta get me some vegan food.

He has a huge cock

He's a hipster faggot that rock climbs instead of doing a real routine.

he did what? this is something that a normal person can archieve in 1year or less.

Are you all serious? He is a fucking DYEL

Yes , I'm not discussing gains here, but with a vegan diet he should be a skeleton crawling for food outside a BBQ. Even his skin looks normal, no like that green nigga you guys always post

He's got a DYEL bod that he achieved with a team of diet dudes, personal trainers and others who help him train and recover. There is no way you could make Jared Leto progress towards ultimate twink mode without them. At your rate, following a vegan diet, you might get there in a year and a half.

so much jelly lol

What are you talking about...
>He is no swole, or bearmode, or jacked...

Truth is, you can achieve ottermode way easier on a vegan diet.
If you wanna build big swolen Muskels, then you will get it slower on a vegan diet.
But if you just want to lose fat and look ottermode, you just Need to go raw vega for 1 months.

>So how does this fucker do it?

Do what? Just don't eat and you'll get skinny like that with ease.

His vegan/plant based diet helps keep him from aging. Stop eating meat, dairy, or eggs with every meal.

Post body pls if that's dyel to you. Or is that jealousy speaking since fat fucks like you don't get mired.

> muh struuunghht hurrrr, bearmode best mode le xd

Look at this shriveled fuck
IM DA JOKAH BABY

No you don't understand, I meant a meat eater can do that in one year or less.
I tried to train a vegan and it would take for a vegan at least a few years.
For example I want to do strongman in the weakest strongman club in the world, but only vegans are allowed to join that club.
I tried to fool them by saying I was vegan and they didn't believe that dyel like me was vegan, because I had some muscles.

To be fair, genetics helps so much
Pic related, Mario Lopez
He about 44-45 years old and doesn't age. His diet isn't vegan.

Meh he's lean, has some muscle on his chest and does some ab work. He's got good genetics that's it.

To be fair, homeboy is roided to the gills, on HGH, and a shitload of other "supplements."

SWIM goes to the same gym as jared leto in LA, says he literally stinks all over the place.

1. Genetics, look up his mom
2. Lifestyle, how many hours a year does he genuinely put in no shit work
3. Nigga is rich as fuck, he can get all types of nutrition and health treatments

Protein only exists in meat, THE THREAD

He's 1,75m aka 5'8.

which one is it? why would a DYEL need personal trainers and diets?

another great thread about a guy who doesn't look like ronnie coleman. it's great to see 99% of Veeky Forums are literal bodybuilders, really inspirational.

It's about 90% likely that Leto is on trenbolone and definitely low dose testosterone. No way a 44 year old man with a history of alcohol abuse, who was extremely fat for a role only recently, can look like that naturally.

And he's even said he's not totally vegan, like if someone gives him a cookie and he knows its got milk in it he'll still eat it

All actors are on gears when they need to get swole or a Veeky Forums body. They're carefully watched over by doctors anyway, they risk nothing.

>being envious of Jared Leto

I'm envious of him getting that body eating nothing but grass and lettuce, yes.

>implying implications

he looked pretty aesthetic there

if you watch any live performance of jared leto in thirty seconds to mars, his shitty ass band, you'll realize he is not someone to be jealous of. he is the ultimate normie cringe bro. i would kill myself if i was him

He is pretty big though. Looks good for a DYEL too

200% jelly

if you guys unironically think jared leto is cool, its obvious you are beta cucks. go listen and watch one of his videos and tell me a respectable person could put out that garbage. he cant sing or act.

I sometimes forget I'm talking to autists. Jesus man, nobody talked about his personality.

Jared Leto is 100% BASED, rich, successful and attractive while you're just a jealous faggot seething behind his computer screen

Get fucked and go vegan

i dont worship jew celebrities

jared pls go

Cope.

> i would kill myself if i was him

I doubt you would. He's famous,good-looking,
reportedly is VERY endowed & has a number
of 18-24 offering themselves to him after each
one of his concerts.

I like 30 seconds to mars

>user, why is that meat eater screaming at you?

As long as you're eating enough calories you wont be a skeleton. And there are alternatives to animal products for protein.
Clarence Kennedy is vegan.

rock climbing and yoga

Let's see your build faggot. That's what I thought.

Dumb DYEL fag.

I'll be twice as big as him once I'm done with my cut.

Fucking retard. I hope you die in a fire melted to death by your poliester clothes

It's his genes. His mother has glistening skin for her age.

>those tits
no wonder the estrogen meme exists

It's called hollywood lighting. You could make any DYEL look aesthetic that way.

fun fact: the current german strongman champion is vegan

that's my goal body t b h

Read Convict Conditioning.

kys faggot

and on roids

His diet consists of starchy vegan snacks that he shoves up his ass for better digestion.

it's a pretty good body come on man

He's not even big on this photo
>Muh Joker
Nigga he's a Hollywood actor, he roided to look like that

Veeky Forums is so fucking retarded I have no idea why I keep coming back to this site

>I found a single example of X
>Y must be wrong

5'9

my hatred for this man makes me rage. It's good to have goals user, no more bully.

story? he's a known asshole, i know

>shitty actor
>ruined the joker
>his method acting is a joke
>complete fuck boy during press conferences
>shitty band
>got an oscar playing a faggot, big surprise.

you guys don't know how hollywood works lol
for all of those scenes he got a pump going, they literally have a set of dumbells ready for every shirtless scene on every movie ever

Spoiler, rich people get access to much higher quality food than you do. Having said that, this guy can go a step further and always have fresh readymade food in different styles if he wants it. Ur xperience n his would be totally different

woooaaah, you are meaning to say, like, it's just like real life photograhphing yourself in the mirror after a workout?

no shit you tard, just like everyone on instagram, facebook and this board. that disproves he looks good how?

>rich people get access to much higher quality food than you do.
Yeah sure thing bro I bet the beans and protein supplements he buys are enchanted with cunny juice

Still baffled that you guys actually think being vegan is detrimental

Still baffled you guys still haven't posted your bodies. Do you not care that everyone thinks you're an out of shape faggot who doesn't appreciate the value of protein?

>he cant sing or act.

Yeah and Donald Trump is a bad politician and businessman.

You are an idiot.

Clarence is also on a shitload of Steroids and with Steroids you must do NOTHING to get bigger and stronger than an natural athlete with a PERFECT diet and PERFECT Training. If you roid and decide do to a shitty bro meme half assed workout with bad eating habits you get 4 times as big, strong and lean as a natural.

Here is the proof of this btw.:
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

>he cant sing or act.

I unironically think he is a pretty good actor and a great singer, a little corny but still awesome.

To be fair you're wrong and your perception is skewed and retarded

lol @ looking up to a 165 lbs leanlet

He's built better than you you faggot.Stick a loaded gun in your mouth and squeeze the trigger.

So much jelly in this thread haha

Fuck he can even pull off the fedora goddamn I want to be him

hating on based Leto

How to pull off a fedora.

1) Be handsome - most important step, aka don't look like a fat semi-androgynous boy
2) Be in shape
3) Clean shaven - or very well kept full, non-patchy beard or stubble

Basically be a normal attractive male, the opposite of a neckbeard ponyfag degenerate. If you don't look like a stereotype you won't be seen as one.

i see you've put a lot of thought into this, user

About as long as it took to type it.

It's not impossible to get huge on a vegan diet you just have to eat fucking so much volume

Is that really him

>the I barely eat diet

You need to lose at least 100lbs before you're done cutting you fat fucking ugly shit

nice tits

proof?

Mirin those nips brah

High tier vegan diet by a nutritionist
All common vegan deficiencies handled by doctor (regular B12 shots)
Low dose TRT/HGH

Considering what he has going for him he looks like shit

Proof here

Came here to say this. I have pretty much the same build.

When I work out, my arms and pecs go from the pic in to the pic in It's not much. I envy that he doesnt have love handles like mine.

Well he isn't that amazingly built. I achieved that physique just by eating steamed green beans and peas for 6 months

Im jelly that he got to tap teenage Scarlett.