Why do vegans push for total elimination of meat eating? Please be realistic...

Why do vegans push for total elimination of meat eating? Please be realistic. People will listen to reducing the consumption of meat, not cutting it out.
Fake meats don't cut it and never will.

honestly I'd be on board with eating more bugs, since they seem to be quite easy to grow and be decently high in protein and fiber

the "ick" factor is a terrible excuse to pass up on dat dere protein

Fucking this, all these guys need to grow is a pile of wet shredded wood

John the Baptist diet -Locusts, honey, water. Probably figs and dates are acceptable too

It's destroying our environment and our bodies.

Its is only for white people(since only they care about stuff like that) and to make them weak and infertile.

But there are more vegetarians/vegans in India than the rest of the world combined.

Because it's bad for your health and environment, and we care about animals.

Fast food and dense, fatty nutrient devoid processed food like muffins is. Someone who eats clean and eats meat is fine.

Are you pretending to be retarded? India is 1 billion of shitskins who are ridiculed worldwide for being weak,stupid and cringe to the max. That is their culture meanwhile here it is pushed like it should be a mandatory law while at the same time the invading non-whites who abuse steroids and eat meat are worshiped since they are "real males". You tell me what is going on

Yeah their strategy sucks in general
It would be much easier to reduce meat consumption and still make an impact, hell a lot more people would be ok with completely dropping meat after doing a low meat diet

>It would be easier to reduce meat consumption

People aren't reducing their meat consumption though, even when the american heart association recommends it, even when the world's health organization recommends it.

>someone who eats clean and eats meat is fine.

ok

yeah, you tell 'em brother! I've been eating a plant-based diet for five years now and I look better than everyone else on Veeky Forums!

pic related - you gymcels jelly of my aesthetics??

>Fake meats don't cut it and never will.
Oh really? Alright then.

plant based meat or lab grown meat is the future. but for now i'm enjoying my traditional bred meat.

Their strategy has worked for me. All they had to do was stop acting like hippie pussies and cut straight to the health ramifications. Now I only consume animal products once every 7-14 days. I'll cut it out completely eventually... maybe. I'm pretty addicted to cheese.

everyone can tell that looks like shit soy. Then you put corn with a "sloppy joe" ? you people are literally mentally ill.

Of course you can tell when I am obviously vegan and it has TVP in the file name. You don't even know what soy tastes like. This shit fully tastes like whatever you season it with. It has the same texture as ground meat. You are literally a toddler with your arms crossed. Here comes the choo choo train!

wow nice tattoo!
I've been thinking about getting a tattoo of an advocado because Im a cool vegan like that.
my uncle planted an advocado once and when there grew a tree he build a house next to it.
I love in when people are in harmony with nature man.

Your importation of fancy greens from backwards ass countries is causing more pollution.

Why the FUCK aren't we eating stem cell meat yet?

>It has the same texture as ground meat
I disagree, the stuff I bought had the texture of snot, and made my farts smell like something had crawled up there and died.

>Why do vegans push for total elimination of meat eating?
Because it inherently requires the wanton killing of animals, while also being extremely damaging to the environment and our health
>Please be realistic.
We are, that's why we're vegan. The only reason to eat meat is taste, habit and tradition. Not realism.
>People will listen to reducing the consumption of meat, not cutting it out.
The same could have been said about smoking.
>Fake meats don't cut it and never will.
You are discussing taste, that's superficial.
HAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHA
>related: redd (dot) it (slash) 5x0b2e
Fuck no, you can't tell that's soy. You absolutely can't, and you probably can't even taste the difference. My soy mince always fools my non-vegan family. Always.
The only products that don't have an accurate vegan substitute are steak and fish which are actual pieces of flesh. Processed vegan food, even something as simple as mince, is already 100.00% as tasty as the corpse counterpart
Because you haven't funded it enough yet user

How did you manage to give TVP the texture of snot? Of course your farts will stink when you're not used to a certain food.

>the stuff I bought had the texture of snot
>I can't cook

>The same could have been said about smoking
Tbf no it isn't eating a serving of bacon would equate to a single drag on a cigarette.

I rehydrated it according to instructions and it went all sloppy. The fart problem didn't go away with time. I'm not a fan tbf, personally I prefer some of the quorn products when I decide to go meatless for the day.

If you are too dumb to understand that your meat diet is literally killing our planet, wasting our last fresh water ressources and damaging your very own health, you need to be put down as soon as possible.

You're right, bacon is way worse. Bacon inherently requires someone else to die and may or may not kill you, while cigarettes may or may not kill you but don't affect someone else.
>I rehydrated it according to instructions and it went all sloppy.
Sorry about that. Guess I got lucky with the brands because it's never happened to me.
>The fart problem didn't go away with time.
Well of course, you only go vegan for a day. To give your gut bacteria time to adjust you'd need to be fully vegan for like a month or so

>second-hand smoke spook
Just smoke filterless so you die as much as everyone around you.

What I don't get is why do Vegans here never post body or lifts, surely you would want more people to follow in your steps and that's one of the easiest way to make people do so.

>Well of course, you only go vegan for a day. To give your gut bacteria time to adjust you'd need to be fully vegan for like a month or so

I was eating everyday for a good 3 months whilst I was a student. I don't have any issues with soybeans however, well at least the amount I add to my turkey chilli, or soy milk. I just don't it's for me senpai. Peace anyways, I'm going for a run.

>Why do vegans push for total elimination of meat eating?

Because they're terrified of anyone stronger than them

>Please be realistic. People will listen to reducing the consumption of meat, not cutting it out.
Most vegans don't care about what you think or whether you will listen- they're making choices for themselves.

Unfortunately Veeky Forums is the internets biggest echo chamber and meme factory so anyone not of the majority consensus tends to get cherry picked, isolated and shat on.

As for the few vegans who do, it's mostly because of the same reasons as non vegans with an agenda- money. Selling diets and lifestyle choices has plenty of money behind it.

Only bugs I'd intentionally eat are the ones from the sea.

I'd say vegans should be sterilized to prevent their weak genes from spreading but they do that already to themselves.

they live lives of minimal gains of the social, physical, and mental varieties, it's not surprising they would also deliberately sabotage the gains of others through their shitty propaganda

>Yeah their strategy sucks in general
How is being an obnoxious faggot on a soapbox telling people they are morally despicable NOT a brilliant strategy?

But the environment or animals won't be saved by their personal decision to stop eating meat so I don't really get what their objective is. I get the ones that do it for health though.

Love how vegans try to use corpse as if it'll scare people into going vegan. Best part is corpse specifically refers to dead human bodies. Carcass would be more appropriate, but obviously doesn't have the shock value. Keep shoveling that compost buddy

>the same could have been said about smoking
Since when is meat physically and mentally addictive? Get your head out of your ass

They're not willing to become part of the problem or contribute to whatever they don't eat meat for

Pretty normal human behaviour, same as voting.

>it looks like meat, so it must taste like meat!

Here, I made you a vegan sushi tray. Eat every piece, you fucking idiot.