I physically can't do situps. I probably have a better chance of flying than doing a situp, it's that difficult

I physically can't do situps. I probably have a better chance of flying than doing a situp, it's that difficult.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

Your telling me that you cant lie down on the floor, bend your knees and sit up?

How fat are you?

Upper body is too heavy or your proportions are shit.

Also, hip flexors are too weak probably.

You just have to believe

I am 68 kilos at 6ft2

So basically... I should go work my hip flexors?

I have the same problem. I've got a really short torso so there isn't really any space for my chest/stomach when I do sit ups and crunches. My ribcage gets crushed to the point I can feel the bones rubbing against eachother and I've puked from acid reflux. Before you say I must be fat I have a 24 inch waist. I might be curling inward too much when I do them.

same but thats because im fat

How are you not able to sit up homie, did you like tear every single muscle in your abdomen?

chances are you spend a lot of time sitting, and it's messed up your posture and shortened your hip flexors. You probably also have anterior pelvic tilt

I can pendlay row more than my own body weight but can't do a single chin-up, what is wrong with me?

With your left hand lying palm down on a surface, tuck your middle finger under and try to lift your ring finger. It's like that, except I can only lift my head and ribcage. My abdominals stayed rooted to the ground.

Do planks till failure every day until you can hold it for at least 50 seconds, that should give you basic core strength and you should be able to do most exercises.

>I have a 24 inch waist

Do you wear children's clothes? I've never seen anything less than a 28" waist for sale in a store for adults.

Try retracting your scapula a bit and arching your backoff the ground so the abs and chest all move together. Also, planting your feet under something heavy like a couch should help.

Situps are retarded anyways, planks are better imo.

If I can't do situps, it probably means something bad, right?

I think I'll do that, thanks

>I probably have a better chance of flying

mirin' them lats

I'm about your height and weight, only exercise I do is jogging to the fridge and back to my computer. I can do about 50 situps and being light and thin makes situps tremendously more easy in my experience. Were you able to do situps at any point earlier in your life? How old are you?

Never. 20.

Sit ups fuck up your spine, don't do sit ups. Crunches and leg raises/ rotations while lying flat on your back are much better