Told my psychiatrist about Veeky Forums and the role it has in my life and she tripled the dosage of my medication

>Told my psychiatrist about Veeky Forums and the role it has in my life and she tripled the dosage of my medication

Next time go to the session with your dick out and never drive attention to it or mention it, just act naturally, this will make her second guess herself and take away the recent increase to establish a parameter.

After she does this next time wear your pants properly, it works like a charm.

Hmm this sounds like an idea

good

>I diagnose severe autism and paranoia.jpg

>female therapists

This. She'll never understand the struggles that a male has to go through in life.

Not OP, but my clinical psychologist is a female and within a few months she got me to apply for disability b/c of how fucked up I am.

I legit expected to go in thinking shes going to be like all other women and belittle my shit, but she didn't at all, she actually understands everything I tell her more than anyone I've ever spoken to in my life.

>(((psychiatrist)))
>Literally paying a jew to be a gains goblin
Ishygddt

>and she

Wow, no way! Unironically get a new therapist

>she actually understands everything I tell her more than anyone I've ever spoken to in my life
Shes paid to do that dumbass... Even if she didnt understand, she would act like she did if she was good at her job.

Ah yes here we have a /pol/ doctor.

This lmao it's hilarious how pathetic beta cucks let themselves be taken in by people they're paying. It's like falling in love with a prostitute

That's not a bad thing you puritan faggot. Your oncologist understands your cancer more than anyone else you'll speak to in your life and you pay them. Mental health is important.

They're seriously disproportionately represented in the field. Its almost as dominated by Jews as the judicial system or banking. They exist to steal your gains and prevent you from procreating. Inb4 she tells you you're a tranny and should get on HRT.

>shes just pretending to understand

So what made her want to write up a medical report for me to hand in for a disability application?

She gains nothing from that, I don't pay her anything out of my pocket, it's all paid for by tax payer.

She actually told me I'm one of the few people shes seen that actually should be on disability for mental health disorder reasons.

Go back to pol idiot.

Yes goy don't be a productive member of society. Get on disability, you totally have mental health issues for wanting to sculpt your body into a greek statue.

Mine never pretended that they knew and actually admitted that they didn't understand

I'll take that response as a "yes, in all actuality she is Jewish."

No she isn't Jewish and what the fuck does that have to do with anything? You probably need to see a doctor if you really believe Jews meet up and conspire every week to harm you.

That's not OP you digital dummy.

Productive member of society is a term made up by Nose-adiah Moneyburg to get goys like you to slave away to earn more moeny for CEOs. NEET life is the endgame that people strive for and you can have it from this day until your last.

>if the normal dose of medication didn't work, TRIPLE the dose will

Does it make you a zombie?

Go read Culture of Critique.

Psychiatry is a fucking scam regard. Go read Carl Jung or if you're too stupid to do that then listen to free lectures by people like Jordan Peterson who has read this stuff l.

You're basically paying someone to have read books on your behalf.

She should of put you in a mental institution. You are a faggot and should kys now

They don't conspire, its an evolutionary trait for them that comes from living as a diaspora people for so long. They're just pursuing their natural ethnic interests. Their instinct makes them subvert our cultures and fill our nations with diversity so they can feel more comfortable and not singled out.

Underrated post.

You should become a business owner yourself and lay the foundations of multigenerational power for your white offspring. Don't work for noseberg.

Wow,you are quite the racist eh? Go seek mental help you spaz. You are nuts.

It costs the government far more money to put someone in an institution than it does to put someone on disability, mostly because the people running those institutions want to make money for providing the service, so they charge a lot.

Its free.

Healthcare in first world countries is free.

Sounds about right.

Try /pol/

Praise Kek shadilay Xd based trump

Racism is actually a rhetorical attack word designed by Jewish communists in the early 20th century to damage white people. There is literally nothing wrong with pursuing your own ethnic interests and promoting your own people, that is healthy and natural. You will note that every other race does this and the left refuses to call BLM or La Raza (literally, "the race") racist because racist only applies to whitey.

You should introduce your waifu next time.

>I don't pay for it so it's free

I know that retard. I work in the field. It was a joke. Like this board.

>
>
> > not taking the red pill
>>>/bluepill/

Tinfoil hat much? Jesus I bet you commit hate crimes in your off time.

cool what country do you live in that doesnt have taxes? sounds pretty cool

btw if you come by my store ill sell you a shirt and give you a FREE car. also the shirt costs $70,000

America pays more per capita for healthcare than other countries.

I live in Canada where we don't get shot going to watch the movies or beaten to death by black people for saying we voted for one of the candidates.

You spend more on healthcare per person than we do.

Probably a good thing, mate.

>psychiatry

wow, if there wasn't one profession that wasn't such a charlatan position. study years of pseudo-sciene, listen to people's problem, take notes, receive a $100k+ salary

i can see why ron l. hubbard was so jealous

I only post factual information that you can easily look up for yourself. "Hate crimes" are just a way to persecute white people in the legal system. Changing the sentence because of motive is retarded, a crime is a crime. You will also note that "hate crimes" almost neeeeever get applied to anyone other than white people even when its absolutely clear that a black person attacked a white person just for being white. Which happens far in excess of the other way around I might add, you can check FBI UCR stats to confirm. Ofc I am sure you will find some retarded rationalization for it like "they were just experiencing institutional racism that made them lash out."

Why is your healthcare so much more expensive? I thought the free market lowers prices through healthy competition?

Its because we have more brown and black people. They are less intelligent and less productive than white people.

is right. or /r/mgtow are better places for whiny faggots like yourself. Being male is fucking fantastic. If you feel like a victim you're a pathetic beta.

actually you get beheaded and eaten while taking the bus and then let the criminal go scot free back to the streets

>The year is 2117, 100 years from now
>Student is studying the origins of the Internet
>Decides to see what the common person posted
>Reads about Veeky Forums
>Decides to look into the archives
>Finds this post

They're all going to think we're retarded.

You're falling for low effort bait. His replies are akin to slide threads, he probably frequents pol too, he's just hiding it, like all people should outside of their environment.

kek, it's da jooooz, man.

How many mass shootings have you had in the last two years big guy?

Civilized countries haven't had a single one in years.

Spoken like a true tinfoil hat racist go back to pol and stay there Archie Bunker, No one wants you here. Bigot

MAJOR arrogance/delusion from the sexually insecure fedora guardians detected.

I'm fine with using him as a foil to dump autism stats.

You mean all white countries that have great gun laws and don't let in any rapefugees like the Czech Republic?

>calling someone a racist
>Veeky Forums

do you know where you are?

because the us creates and tests all the medications the rest of the world then copies without having to pay a dime to develop it

wish we could mooch medical advances off of other counties but they are simply too stupid to create anything

All you can do is shut down dialectic and spew rhetoric passed down to you from the (((Frankfurt School))) because you have no real argument. Race is real and it goes beyond skin color. If you think evolution doesn't apply to humans for some reason you're just a science-denying creationist.

Yeah America isn't one of those

>pointing out america has a nigger and spic problem

no shit. we are trying to do something about it unlike canada which will be majority asian soon and you do nothing but celebrate the fact

Touché. We are pretty much a joke of a nation at this point. Probably doomed to collapse and balkanization.

>Jordan Peterson
quality joke there friend

Lol dumb fit nigger defends his inferior race the only way he knows how

Jordan Peterson is for normies who don't actually have problems, or have simple problems.

He himself even says if you have complicated issues you should actually just go see a psychologist in real life instead of relying on his videos.

People who have real problems?

You mean mentally weak people?

This thread

We are more White than you are.

How's that wall coming along big guy? Seems that (((trump))) isn't keeping any promises

its cool because if they dont diagnose you with something within the first few visits they loose money since thats often as much as insurance/people are willing to go for anyway

its strange going to a doctor outside of 1st would countries since they get mad at you and tell you to leave if you dont actually have anything wrong with you

No matter what he does he's already a net positive. Lots of beaners going back on the downlow while the media screeches autistically about Russia, illegal entries are down 70% just from the vibe he exudes, and we got a SCOTUS judge who isn't a Jewish communist (which three of them are btw, despite Jews only making up 2% of the population).

>copypastaabouttrumpnotdoingathingandthenhedoesitsolibcucksjustshifttheircomplaintstothenextthinghewontdoandthendoes

>the wall

$1.6 billion was just allocated in the budget.

She didn't say stop though did she.

That is not true of all. Switzerland develops a lot of medical procedures as does Japan among other nations.