Is there a bigger gains goblin than bread?

Is there a bigger gains goblin than bread?

If it's white flour yes, it's generally empty calories.

>Empty calories

All calories are made of macro nutrients retard.

2 slices of bread typically has 5-8g protein and around 150-180 calories.

Slap 2 slices of low fat cheese on it, that's another 7-8g protein per slice, 70 calories per slice.

There you go, 300 calories for about 20-25g protein. It's pretty good for filling out your daily macros/calories.

>low fat anything
>low fat CHEESE

I am displeased.

even when you amerifats type about cheese it sounds over processed and unappealing

Don't call others retards when you don't even know what empty calories mean, you imbecile.

Women

What is the story with this picture?

suck my Penis

rice

Any kind of bread is gonna spike your insulin a fuckton like any other grains. Enjoy your fat gains

>whole grains
>insulin spikes
Nigger go eat actual bread, it's great.

Plus this entire insulin fear nowaday is plain retarded.

i'll enjoy them as soon as you put your penis in my pussy

>2 slices of bread has 150-180 calories
jesus christ man what bread are you eating? Bread should have 60, tops.

Go look up the glycemic index for your whole grains retard. Not much of a difference with regular processed shit. But idrc my dude, you only fucking yourself over

Bet

>still believing in the insulin hypothesis

it's like you follow science of the 00s

2 slices... how fucking thin is your bread

Yeah it's below 55, which is considered low GI. Surprised you found this thread being this illiterate.

Hey thats great to hear pal! Enjoy double the bread for me too!

I will, grains are nice and healthy. You plebs don't even know the joy of eating a few slices of freshly baked bread.

yea and if you eat 8oz of chicken you can get almost 60g of protien for 320 cals retard. eating cheese and bread is the dumbest shit on a "cut" you guys do. you are all dyels lmao.
>buh my if it fits my macros xdd

Don't try saving these retards man

I thought subway fired you Jared

>thinking only in terms of macronutrients

brainlets

I love white bread I'm not gonna stop eating it cause you faggot manlets can't hit your macros on your shit tier 2000 tdee bulk

you do know bread causes insulin spikes and inturn insulin resistence. and with insulin resistence you get less nutirent effiency and your body has a harder time getting protien to muscles

>google empty calories
>calories without nutrients
>"Although carbohydrates and fats are nutrients, they are typically ignored for this analysis, with the exception of essential fatty acids."
>therefore carbohydrates are empty calories

okay the whole concept of empty calories is unscientific as fuck, carbohydrates are nutrients and the whole concept comes from nutritionists (which is a bullshit job)

into the trash it goes

I eat too much protein anyway so dunny care

The bread was out to get him and make him fat.

With that grammar I'd worry about brain tumors first.

Also the insulin model of obesity has long been debunked.

>insulin spikes

holy shit you are a fucking retard
protein spikes insulin too, I guess I should stop eating it
stop spreading buzzwords you clearly don't understand.

>has no fucking idea what bread is
Great, another retard.

Daily reminder that you avoid bread because "it has empty calories" but have no problem eating butter or cheese then you're a moron.

my fat parents

I think it might be from that move lunch boy or something like that.

When adding up the caloric value of food, we assign 4 calories per gram of protein and carbohydrates, and 9 per gram of fat. There is no such thing as empty calories, because all calories are made up of either protein, fat, or carbohydrates. All calories are nutrients.

Bread helps me easily hit my calorie goal and gives me carbs, fiber and protein. It's the opposite of a gains goblin for me.

WOMEN

this /thread

Empty usually refers to nutritional value, or micronutrient profile. Why eat something that is only sugar when you can eat a carb source that also has vitamins and minerals, barring that alloxan shit here in the States.

no, it's not. You shouldn't really eat bread during the day. Carbs are allowed only after workout and at the end of the day.
Bros don't let bros eat bread or carbs before or during a workout, it completely fucks up GH response to weight training and shifts bioenergetic pathways from fat to sugar.
Most "whole grain" bread is actually white flour bread plus bran plus literally white sugar and/or caramel in most western countries.
>comparing protein and carbs from an hormonal PoV
Hello, you're retarded.

>Most "whole grain" bread is actually white flour bread plus bran plus literally white sugar and/or caramel in most western countries.
Learn to read labels idiots. No wonder the rest of your post is this stupid.

You're the idiot.

i didnt say insulin spikes cause you to get fat retard. read what i said

I make my own bread: flour, yeast, salt, water. I can't remember the last time I bought shitty store bread.

...that is pretty much what every bread is made of, store boight or not

>hasn't looked at the ingredients list of store bread.

pleb

Women are way worse gains goblin than bread, they can steal years of gains with no remorse.

t. idiot

A calorie is a measure of energy, that's it. Look at the amount of calories in uranium and it's lack of nutrients, would its calories not be "empty?"

>7g protein for 50 calories
>bad