Strength training & running for 3 years

>strength training & running for 3 years
>no dimorphism
>framecel
>DYEL

yay, i've finally reached that point where i've worked out long enough to accept that an average hormonal profile doesn't get shit, & am at the crossroad between accepting shitty mediocrity & roids. Stories from those that crossed over please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gH0yH3_uspM?t=60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's nt dyel m8 just cut

>those legs
You look like a cookie cutter, so don't expect anything except cookie cutter results.

You look good man, huge traps. Just cut for a month and a half.

You look big and strong user, what are you complaining about? Get off of Veeky Forums, it's warping your perception

Never not wear pants, ever. Top half would look p good after a cut and a shitton of abwheel.

yeah, its totally a lack of steroids and not your pathetic training intensity and programming and diet and recovery. fucking pathetic.

Legs squat 405 believe it or not, but yeah. They look like absolute shit. Probably fell for the power-lifting, squats only meme.

If you want looks you shouldn't be doing strength training primarily senpai.

strength training is garbage for size.

i can do high reps set (15 reps pr set) and get a killer pump squeeze and grow an inch a month on my arms if i dedicate myself

the strength meme with squats deadlifts and bench is a meme by fat powerlifters it doesnt promote hypertrophy. u need isolation training for mass building

Get on them high rep leg curls/extensions.

Just cut and do the good stuff

>does strength training
>expects actual hypertrophy
lmao son you fell for the meme

what do you do for traps mirin hard

Wtf dude.. 3 yrs? Youre doing somethig wrong..
This is me after 1 year 100% natty..

Leg presses and quarter squats don't count.
At some point you should have realised you needed proper form, but you ignored it because you couldn't lift as much that way.

lmao, don't know where to start

not doing high rep KB swings for legs
>not gonna make it

why does joe rogan love kb's so much

You look big but very soft

anyone else smell piss?

its genovaring

>legs squat 405
My friend has been on SS for 3 months, squats 180, and his legs look bigger than yours (He's 6' tall).

>You look like a cookie cutter
what did he mean by this

I gotta say I expected to get chewed out a lot more than this. So cut a few kg, add in more high rep work, some leg assistance & then re-evaluate. Seems reasonable. Thanks Veeky Forums

upright cable raises. having genetically sloped shoulders also accentuates them.

Bc he sells them

>doesn't know who big lenny is
youtu.be/gH0yH3_uspM?t=60

Routine and lifts? please!!!
Honestly I'm mirin hard. This is my goal physique unironically only a little more cut.

Dude just keep going I've trained for a whole year and not even close to your size

Bonus question: did your hips stick out before you started lifting?

I'm the same almost only that my hips stick out a little and I hope that gets away when I build more core muscles.

honestly dude my legs were bigger than yours pic related when I was squatting like 80 kg for 5 reps.

this guy screams dbol for some reason

Bro I squat lmao 1 pl8 and legs are just as big. I'm not a genetic freak, you are just lying.

1. 5-3-1 deadlift (alternating phases between sumo + conventional), assistance (back)
2. 5-3-1 squat (alternating phases between back squats + zercher squats), assistance (shoulders)
3. 5-3-1 Bench, assistance (chest)
4.steady state cardio 30+ mins
5. 400m repeats x4
6.whatever day
7.rest

I eat like a pig and drink too much

>Probably fell for the power-lifting, squats only meme.
Why would you do powerbuilding?

Wait... American?

why would i lie? fwiw there are women that squat the same amount with smaller legs.

you body is nice, but not 3 years of lifting nice.

onnit dot com that O N N I T dot com. remember to use promo code ROGAN for 10% off your first purchase.

swiss. it seemed like a good compromise

"Whatever day"?

Also what do you mean by eating like a pig? Do you eat whatever or do you mean that you eat a lot?

You say you do shoulders assistance work the day before bench. Do you train front delts or do you skip them because of their use on the chest day?

Excuse me for asking so many questions but I'm mirin HARD. If this was my permanent body I would be very happy.

Also what do you excactly mean by phases?

Those days aren't in any particular order. You can do them in whatever order that works best for you.

'whatever' day is when i'll put extra work into what i consider to be my personal weaknesses. eg. for me it's my lower back, so i do hip thrusts to build up my glutes & correct my posture, & some stretching for my shoulders. sometimes i just do curls, sometimes it's an extra rest day.

i eat like a pig because i lack discipline, it's not a recommendation. re: front delts i have recently started training them on whatever day, and i've upped my assistance to 12-15 sets from 4-8.

5-3-1 is done in four week blocks. so i might do 3 or 4 blocks (what i've called a phase) of say conventional deadlifts, & then after that do the same for sumo.

thanks for your interest man! you've helped motivate me to work harder & try harder to iron out the areas where i'm fucking up, like diet and drink, & being sloppy with my assistance movements.

do you have a video of you squatting 405?
that's insane honestly, I do have big legs but they are bigger than yours and I squat just 2pl

Wait why don't you just take simple substances like protein and creatine?

Your body would look 10x better, I guarantee it.

How much weight have you gained between the time you started lifting and now?

not that i'd post here. it's really not! my total is still under 1200lbs @ 83kg which is nothing special at all.
4 or 5kg

>running