Why this place is full of faggots and insecure people?

I post the face of a model last week in a thread saying it was me as a experiment and everybody start yelling saying "you look like a faggot, you are a manlet, you are ugly with a mongoloid face, you have a thin neck, that beard make you look stupid, you look like a manchild,". The model have 500k followers in instagram and in every pic there are girls saying how hot he is, while in Veeky Forums "He's not good looking. He's really plain. There are millions of guys who look like him. He's nothing special".

Then it start a discussion saying if you don't have Zyzz body and Gandy face you are ugly as fuck.

Why people here are so insecure and project every insecurity to anonymous people on the internet?. Why this place can't be normal?.

you *might* have autism

We are at the bottom of the barrel in terms of our place in society. It is ingrained within us to hate the world.

>Why people here are so insecure and project every insecurity to anonymous people on the internet?
Read

This place and its posters are not worth this much work and fuss, OP. Believe me.

How much thought do you think goes into each post, really?

Is your pic the picture that you posted here?

That you in the picture? You look like a faggot.

Because most people, not just people on here, can't accept that something might be their own fault or problem, so just desperately try to blame everything else.

That guy is extremely good looking, so jealousy and self-preservation kicks in. It's a natural fight or flight response. Less attractive guys feel threatened by a guy like that on an evolutionary level, so will try to discredit him to try and restore a power balance.

Obviously it doesn't work. Doing it IRL in front of women will just show up your jealousy and insecurity. Far better to just make yourself as good looking as him. Or give up of course..

Le self-fulfilling prophecy

this board is ocupied by insecure fags, take everything with a grain of salt

Anons are mostly gay.
Gays have a different taste in men than women do.

/thread

>why are people who spend a good deal of time and energy to make themselves beautiful so self conscious about their looks?

Hmm...

Nice

Yes, but it was a selfie from the same guy

If that's a faggot i want to look like him

Just a way for these niggers to cope

>i-its genetic
>m-manlet detected
>i-im bulking
>t-thic necks are chad
>ever using the word chad

Thats how you know someone has no self-esteem or self-worth. Just ignore these types of posts, like others stated,its way to justify their shortcoming

i didn't see the thread, but most people who understand looks theory would understand that the man in OP post is extremely good looking.

I've seen anons on here, and facial aesthetics thread, where the knowledge of looks theory was good.

Agreed. I'd probably suck a dick in return for looking like that.

why are you questioning the fitness section of a mongolian taco recipe messageboard?

>muh Instagram followers

Can you post the picture?

Guy in ops pic does have a good face. face theory is legit.

When ugly neetcels, DYELS, and gymcels with superior FACE genetics or at least looks they take care of their face, they cower in fear and try to COPE.

pic related is the population of the gymgoers on this board

What is wrong with the first guy?

Large child bearing hips, obvious roiding, face of a super average 15 year old boy, a extremely thin neck, and looks like he is compensating

bottom right wouldn't look as bad if he wasn't tucking his chin into his neck-fat

I was thinking just the face.

Can someone explain to me, what's the difference between a receeding chin, a normal chin, and a big chin? Preferably with pictures.

>Those delts
>Roiding
I hope he didnt roid for that

Lookism is even more shitposting than /b/. It's literally peepeepoopoo5000.

Is this guy I lose the picture, his name is Peter Badenhop i don't remember anything else

I need to know this too

Bump

Also i know a Big Chin is something like David Gandy and Jon Kortajarena

Oh so definite autism then

>Why this place can't be normal?
Do you want to know the terrifying truth or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?