How to keep upper body small and toned while I try to grow my lower body? I just like the look. Help

How to keep upper body small and toned while I try to grow my lower body? I just like the look. Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/miss_olsen87/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

squats, deadlifts, hip thrusts, maybe some ab exercises. that's literally the only shit you should do, not even joking. go as heavy as you can on those 3.

and just do 1 or two sets for upper body exercises.
having a fit lower body will look weird with a flapy upper body. Upper body muscle also helps with the hourglass shape, to a certain degree.

Yeah, but my upper body will look dyel. I want some upper body definition in my arms back and stomach.

bitch, do you know what a deadlift is then? fucking hell

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

I guess this user has a point... although I cant be sure

actually, just go to

instagram.com/miss_olsen87/?hl=en

and follow her free program, probably buy her shit too. not only does she look like a fucking goddess, she's based as fuck

THIS

Deadlift doesn't work arms

this gets me errytime

how do you tear a bicep if it doesnt work arms ? think about that

>toned

works upper back but not arms friendo

It stretches the bicep but you don't contract it when performing the movement, it only works forearms.

>it doesnt work arms
>it works forearms

It does isometrically

It only works part of the arms, but doesn't do shit for biceps and triceps

samefag

so it works arms

Yes, I never said it doesn't work arms

I'm not

Here's a 3-day a week fullbody. 1:2 ratio between upper and lower body. Upper reps are kept in the strength (tone) range, lower body isolation is in hypertrophy (dat ass) range.
A
>4x5 Squat
>3x5 Lat Pulldown or Chinups
>3x5 Bench Press
>3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift
>3x8-12 Lunge
>3xF Seated Calf Raise

B
>2x5 Deadlift
>3x5 OHP or 30-Degree DB Incline Press
>3x5 DB Row or Pendlay Row
>3x8-12 Hip Thrust (use a pad with the barbell, or just use a plate on hip and do them single-legged)
>3x8-12 DB Step Up
>3xF Standing Calf Raise

AxBxAxx BxAxBxx

I'll add that I believe a girl can have a 1:1 ratio of upper to lower and still get a feminine figure.

Can I replace step ups with cable pull throughs?

>cable pull throughs
Yeah. You can also do cable kickbacks instead of romanian deadlift.

Thanks for the help user!

I'd also suggest looking into an upper lower split, but keep your upper day in the 5-8 range and your lower day in the 8-15 range.

There's PHUL but I guess I could just stick to upper power :)
Thanks.

OP, go look at reddit.com/r/StrongCurves

>inb4 hurr durr redidt