>mfw I plan my gym sessions around my gym crush's sessions
>she always gets there at 10:30
>tfw its almost time to go

it's 12:30

it's 19:30

You're supposed to have a pump when she arrives

It's 17:32

>I plan my gym sessions around my gym crush's sessions
I tried to do this, but she always goes at like 5:30 AM so I decided not to give a fuck instead.

this op fails again

>530AM is bad
I sometimes forget this board is full of NEETs

I actually have a job, so I have to get up at 4 AM if I want to get ready for that and still get to the gym before.

It takes you an hour and a half to eat, grab your gym bag, and drive to the gym?

>Leaves the house without changing anything about his appearance after waking up.
Sometimes I forget that this board is full of virgins.

>changing your appearance
>male
WTF do you do, faggot? Gotta put on your make up?

I have a deep facial exfoliation regime to protect my perfect skin.

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack. After I remove it, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Kek, instantly thought of this, too.

I work from 13:00-23:00 with a 45 minute drive home so fuck off

I plan my gym crushes around my gym session

I have a hopeless crush on one of the trainers at my gym. How autistic would it be for me to go up and just ask what their name is? Should I even risk it?

Ask for a spot on something heavy and strike up small talk

P-patrick?

>tfw normally no QT's at my gym
>tfw went today, Thursday, at 1:15
>tfw at least 3 7/10's and one 9/10

the 9/10 kept lifting near me and it threw off my routine. Worth the side-eye candy though