Slice of life high school shows are kind of dead, huh?

Slice of life high school shows are kind of dead, huh?

Yeah, they peaked with K-On!
Death Devil prequel when?

they peaked with Hyouka

>They peaked with School Rumble

Fixed that for ya', boyo

Thank god. Slice of life middle school and elemtary school era when? Non Non Biyori is literally the GOAT SoL anime.

>moeshit shows
>good
>ever

I hate those animes with highschool stuff
Makes me remember that my whole highschool life was probably the most uninteresting and boring highschool experience that there ever was
I wasn't bullied or anything, but literally nothing happened throughout my whole highschool life. Just went there, came back home, sleep, repeat. Never partied or did some stupid shit that I could remember and laugh about with my buddies, never had any contact with females either

Get this fucking chinese beta cuck cartoon shit off my board. Fuck.

>"cuck shit"
>triggered by anime on Veeky Forums
I smell a 2016 r/the_donald migrant. Maybe you should have stayed on reddit. At the very least stay in your containment board.

post mugis

There is a reason for the sub board for this weeb shit, and not everyone who browse this secret club board likes chinese cartoons

Go fuck a pillow beta fat cuck.

I was legit confused which board I was on when I saw this thread. /tv/ Veeky Forums /sp/ masterrace here, btw.

Nah they just need a twist to get people interested. A few seasons ago, we have Gabriel Dropout and it was great.

>sub board
Wew lad

>Yeah, they peaked with ...
onizuka

>sub board
Kek, literally a redditor

Hate to break it to you my little redditor but the majority of the site does watch anime, or has in the past. Your autistic containment board may consider it to be "cucked", but for everyone else it's part of the culture of the site. Scurry back now.

Return to reddit

>sub board

you're a fucking embarrassment

>pie ending
Lmao no.

>not everyone who browse this secret club board likes chinese cartoons
Then they're on the wrong website.

Veeky Forums was made for and still exists for discussing chinese cartoons

Leave if you don't like that

DELET

>sub board

It's precisely BECAUSE you had a boring high school life that you should enjoy these SoL animus.
You are supposed to either self-insert or live through the characters themselves.
They give you a chance to see the high school experience you wished you could have had.
K-On! is my favorite because I did have friends who played piano, guitar, and bass, but I couldn't afford or even be allowed to play a drumset.
I wish we could have played together but it was not meant to be.
Watching Houkago Tea Time live out my dream gave me closure to it.

literally this

not everyone likes shitty highschool slice of life

>pie ending
was this in the anime? that guy is right though, no other highschool anime is as good as school rumble

reported, there is already a board to discuss your bad taste in anime

>sub board

>not everyone likes shitty highschool slice of life
I never said they had to? Highschool slice of life is bottom of the barrel tier but I love it.
I'm not sure if it's in the anime though. I just remember the shitfest managa.

A channel is pretty cute
I want to protect Tooru

>he actually legitimately enjoys moe shit
literally how do you get anything out of that brain-melting garbage? This and ponies are something I'll never understand, at all. How