>Chalk
>Belt
>Spotter
>Preworkout/Caffeine
>Eat Before lifting
>Take Water Breaks
>Use prewritten Programs
>Use Creatine

I bet your mitochondria are active when you lift, pleb.

Literally all those things are allowed in various strength sports.

How many of those evils do you commit?

I dont do any of those things but I use a shit load of steroids

Being a Fraud is self-explanatory and automatically dismisses all your lifts.

you forgot
>wear clothes
>go to a gym with AC
>weights you didn't smith yourself
>use mixed grip
>lifting shoes
>a notebook

>If you go to gym your lifts don't count.

you forgot
>shitposting on Veeky Forums

you forgot
>has a post workout protein shake
>has a healthy and nutritious post workout meal
>gets 8-10 hours of sleep a night

What's wrong with water in between sets? It's the only thing here I do.

Forgot:
>wear basketball shorts
>OHP in the squat rack

Never understood this where the hell else would you ohp

You forgot
>drink water instead of getting all your hydration from food
>eat more than 50g protein per week
>lift with efficient form
>squat low bar
>wear Chucks
>warm up before lifting
>listen to music
>practice your lifts in the gym instead of competing untrained
>do nofap
>jerk off

Lost me at spotter. Only retards bench without a spotter

Anywhere where there is open space. You put the bar on the floor when you're done with your set.

if you lift using weights then your lifts don't count

If you use literal shit form then sure, but the only way you can be tight and perfect is unracking from a rack

Several. I also wear squat suits, bench shirts, use ammonia caps, a mouthgaurd, various special footwear, and inject steroids.

This is not safe unless you have a platform

Are you guys serious? Please tell me you're not.

If I see some asshole doing overhead lifts away from a rack or platform I'm losing my shit, if my training partner hasn't done it already.

Get pissy faggot. I do them near the dumbells. Im not waiting on the fucking squat rack just to OHP. Fuck that.

You can just clean into an OHP. The only things you need to do OHP are the weights and the barbell.

you're talking about a clean and press and not a press.
The muscles around the girdle of the upperchest have to stabilize the bar in front rack position. Most people also need to switch from a hook grip to a standard pressing grip unless they have insane mobility.

5 seconds of adjusting in front rack is going to wipe out the glycogen reserves in these small stabilizing muscles and can have a pretty large impact on pressing, particularly if you can only do 2-3 reps at a weight and need all the muscle energy you can get.

Why do you care what other people do? Especially when they're not using the highly valuable rack.

>Most people also need to switch from a hook grip to a standard pressing grip

Not really that hard imho

You would literally get one warning and then the gym owner would kick you out. Bye dyel.

It's a private gym. Not planet fitness. You can't just show up and be a jackass and expect to not be confronted.

Hmmm, okay point taken. I literally thought about doing 1 power clean into 5 to 8 OHP is a decent idea since I dislike waiting for a rack to open up, but it's probably not the best way to go about it and I'm the only one I see that does that at my gym.

You should do it anyway, chances are no one is going to tell you anything unless you do something stupid like drop the weight.

>ammonia caps
Never heard of this, what does it do?

I love seeing dumb shits with
>muh 1pl8 OHP
telling people to just clean it. It's fine to clean a barbell with iron weights when it's only 135lbs.
But once you get 185+ lb pressing, you can fuck up your back attempting to lower from the front rack position if you are using iron weights that you can't just drop. Quickly Arresting a huge amount of weight in the eccentric of a motion that requires lower back stability is a bad idea unless the bulk of your training is oly style.

>no squat plug