Clean out system

>Go to a family gathering, they get McDonald's...
>Literally nothing healthy there. I remove the cheese, just eat 2 kids burgers.
>Watch everyone in my midwest family eat this trash and say junk like "well it has protein in it, so it's healthy" when I ask where the veggies at.
>Holy fuck that was awful, I feel disgusting.
>Shower after, drink lots of water, do an hour of running.
>Still feel sick, all I can think of is the fat that probably just went to my gut.

How do I clear my body of this toxin Veeky Forums? I eat clean and just learned to crave healthy foods,

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/olympic-athletes-are-gorging-themselves-on-free-mcdonalds/2016/08/12/25f0eb35-5a26-4bdb-8643-123855fb0430_story.html
eatingdisorderhope.com/information/anorexia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boogies pre surgery diet looks like it's going we'll in that pic

Do a semen cleanse to clear your body of all toxins.

Maybe get a healthier approach towards food, yeah McDonald is shit, but it's not a deadly dose of radiation you're made it out to be.

Unless you are a fat fuck or competing, it's ok to have that 90/10 ratio when it comes to healthy vs shitty food

Maybe you shouldn't be such a cunt?

That's a good place to start

Chad eats pizza and has a great body while you cry about veggies

I'm pretty sure they have salads, chicken and even fish burgers at McDonalds? Haven't been there in ages.
But it's a fast food restaurant, their whole business is selling garbage to fat people, they don't care about your health.

You're one of those fitness people. Consider necking yourself faggot. Eating MCdonalds once won't kill you. If you're really worried go do a high dose of DNP.

Did they hold a gun to your head and make you eat it? No? Then you didn't have to eat it

>b-but it would have been awkward to not eat
So you're a beta easily pushed around by your family? Never gonna make it

>I took the bait
>sage

>2 kids burgers
>w/o cheese

OP is a bird.

>being so autistic you cant enjoy non healthy food once in a blue moon

They serve breakfast all day.

Get 3 Egg McMuffins with no cheese. Remove the muffin from two and put their egg and ham into the third one

You now have a sandwich with:
470 Calories
23g Fat
31g Carbs
34g Protein

How burgers are unhealthy ?

They are bread, meat, lettuce,.tomatoe, onions, etc

How is that can be called unhealthy?

>believing the "toxic food" meme
>not realizing McDonald's macros are GOAT
>never making it

OP is complete autist with an overblown and distorted idea of the unhealthiness of food.

Your reaction is completely out of line with what you had to 'endure' .

>washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/olympic-athletes-are-gorging-themselves-on-free-mcdonalds/2016/08/12/25f0eb35-5a26-4bdb-8643-123855fb0430_story.html

If the best and most elite sports people in the world can give in why do you have to sperg out?

You're not 'hardcore' or better in any way because you think fast food is too good for you.

It's probably mild food poisoning :^)

CAUSE FAT PEOPLE EAT IT A LOT SO IT HAS SO BE UNHEALTHY.

Fat people eat Mcdonalds by getting a bigmac, a large fry and a large sugary drink. Or they get a diet coke and thinks because they did that they can get two apple pies with their food.

The problem isn't anything inherent to a mcdonalds burger, the problem is people order one and then pile on 500-1000 calories worth of extra carbs. A double cheese burger is 440 calories with 25 grams of protein. It really isn't that bad for you.

>>Holy fuck that was awful, I feel disgusting.
>>Shower after, drink lots of water, do an hour of running.
>>Still feel sick, all I can think of is the fat that probably just went to my gut.
You're suffering from the mental illness known as anorexia.

>eatingdisorderhope.com/information/anorexia
>Major Types of Anorexia
>There are two common types of anorexia, which are as follows:
> Binge/Purge Type – The individual suffering from this type of eating disorder, will purge when he or she eats. This is typically a result of the overwhelming feelings of guilt a sufferer would experience in relation to eating; they compensate by vomiting, abusing laxatives, or excessively exercising.
> Restrictive – In this form, the individual will fiercely limit the quantity of food consumed, characteristically ingesting a minimal amount that is well below their body’s caloric needs, effectively slowly starving him or herself.
>Though two classifications of anorexia nervosa exist, both types exhibit similar symptoms, such as irrational fear of weight gain and abnormal eating patterns.

Get help, user.

Maybe it's because of the meet that is top fucking garbage quality? Same for the cheese from undead cow full of antibiotics? As if you were eating literal trash?

>I hate everything because some Kyrgyzstanian stamp collection forum says I'll lose my precious gains once I have to look at it
Kill yourself fagtron.
You are one of these people why people think Veeky Forums guys are vain cunts with a holier than you attitude.
That being said, what sad family gets McDonalds at a family gathering? This is pathetic and you Murifats should be ashamed of yourself. Don't you have women who can cook a meal or something?

It is bad though. Too much sodium, too much sugar, shitty white bead. The buns are probably the worst part of the whole ordeal

You sound neurotic as fuck.

Really makes you think

Fuck they Americanized this poor monkey

>Too much sodium, too much sugar, shitty white bead.

No one is forcing you to eat it every day and it's perfectly acceptable to eat it every once in a while and not think it's gonna kill all your gains and massively spike your chances of getting all these unhealthy disease conditions from a single meal.

As pointed out previously
even olympic athletes eat it every once in a while

THIS. I've always said that while McDonalds burgers are relatively unhealthy, largely due to the sweet and fatty sauce used in them, along with the fake cheese, they're no more unhealthy than buying similar ingredients, including fresh steak from a butcher and mincing it into a burger yourself. In fact, that's probably MORE unhealthy, as McDonalds burgers are thin and dry. Home-made burgers are normally thick and contain fat.

Then combine that with the stupid shit people like . Antibiotics make no difference to humans. And even if they did, that would be the case with ALL animal products.

McDonalds get a bad rep simply because they're big. It's easy to blame the big corporation.

People are fat simply because THEY EAT TOO MUCH. Sure, fatty foods with loads of sodium and salt and sugar aren't great, but they won't fucking kill you if you eat them properly.

I fucking HATE fat people with a passion, but I also get really pissed with overly-healthy people who won't so much as eat a potato chip or drink anything but water in case it suddenly morphs them into a fatass overnight.

It's great to be healthy and have a killer fucking body, but if you don't live a little then why bother living at all?

>remove the cheese
>not the bun

you're fucked

>why bother living at all.

Probably because food isn't really the be all and end all of human experience.

You're ignoring that they might derive pleasure from other things.

you're not going to get fat after a fucking happy meal dumbass.

No lie tho, I've lost weight on McDonald's by just getting violent diarrhea.

whoa

>t. macaulay bulkin

You're a pussy

I had a post workout last night of mcdonalds. 3 mcdoubles, removed the buns, added some bib lettuce wraps. Shit was delicious.

And fries for carbs (cough, fat) because I could.

Yeah but plenty of these people won't drink alcohol, take recreational drugs of any kind, get a sun tan cause they're worried about skin cancer.

They literally cosset themselves in this bizarre and clinical suburban existence. They might as well be dead.

>shit quality meat with a thin as fuck patty
>friend in grease
>most of the burger is bun
>small amount of tomato
>small amount of pickle
>condiments out the ass
>easy to eat 5 in one sitting and be ready to eat again in 30 min

And on top of there people typically get soda and fries

Olympic athletes eat it because the event they've trained for for 4 years has finally ended and they want to treat themselves. That does not equate to your average fat fuck hitting up McDicks every day