I eat 5 scrambled eggs for breakfast 5/7 days of the week

I eat 5 scrambled eggs for breakfast 5/7 days of the week.

Am I going to die of heart failure? The macros are godly, it'd be hard to pass up.

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

No

it's a meme. eggs are about as healthy as food can get.

Maybe

>25 eggs a week
>healthy

lol no

>25 eggs
>a lot

lol no

The cholesterol in eggs is not bad.

Gaston ate that many in a single day and he seemed pretty healthy

I don't know who to believe though, it seems like a lot of people say that egg cholesterol is okay to eat but some people disagree? What's the consensus? Is there consensus in the dietary field at all?

the eggs you get from supermarkets are shit tier
i buy them from a lady that sells them on the streets they are 25% bigger and tastier. she has her own stock.

>2017
>no eating fresh ovals from fertile womans

>tfw have my own chickens and therefore my own infinite egg supply
I think I'll try this desu

As a student I would eat 6 eggs everyday for 4 years. I never had my cholesterol high or any order issues. You going to be fine user

>Am I going to die
yes eventually
>of heart failure
probably yes

Heart failure doesnt hurt at least. Just very tiring. And some swelling..

I eat an average of 20 jumbo eggs a week and have perfect cholesterol. Eggs being bad for you is just a meme. In fact, you can disregard anyone who tells you that a whole food that humans have eaten for ages is actually bad for your health.

>citation needed

>I eat an average of 20 jumbo eggs a week and have perfect cholesterol.

Soy fetishists detected

Don't you need carbs?

Unless you're obese or have abnormally high cholesterol from health conditions, the amount of cholesterol you take in from eggs won't be enough to actually affect the amount of blockage in your blood vessels. I usually go through about 5 eggs a day if I'm including breakfast for the day. If the doctor says you don't need to worry about it, then don't.

>doctors
>experts on nutrition

Pick one.

They aren't taught about nutrition in medical school, only how to treat conditions, not prevent it.

Eating cholesterol rich foods isn't what causes strokes. It's chronic stress, obesity and sugar. They cause inflammation of blood vessels, which are repaired by blood cholesterol. Hence correlation high cholesterol = heart disease.

>"I eat this many eggs"
Post in grams you stupid fucks, not all eggs are the same size.

No
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/