Daily reminder

Daily reminder.

haha manlets xd

>saying 5'10" instead of 5'11"

He brought it upon himself. Girls
1. Can't tell the difference between the two
2. Are MUCH MORE likely to accept a 5'11" guy because 5'10 is seen as average.

When will these manlets learn?

So I'm 6'2, 6'3 if I'm making sure my posture is good. Should I tell grils that I'm 6'1 instead, so that they think guys are shorter than they actually are?

I have the opposite problem. I'm 6'5 and tell them that if they ask, but they think I am lying.

Sloots gonna Sloot
Dont take it personaly lad hating on short dudes is the "thing" soon there will be something other "thing" Sloots wil hate on dudes with

>not responding like pic related

I do the same man you can always see the wheels in their head turning when they contemplate how many manlets they have fucked

Call her a cunt and move on with your life? "Lol BYEEEEE" means she literally enjoys causing suffering to someone else because she can. If she was like "Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm just not really into short guys", you can't really fault her people got their preferences.

But if thats her reaction, she is kinda a bitch no? Why you want to stick your dick in a bitch anyways?

>being a batterylet

I'm 6'04" and if you do it I will too

not my pic friendo

Correct response is
>I'm 6'3 bit I don't date shallow women

I'm 6'4.

Can we please get her full name?

I'M NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING.

idiot. should have said 6'1 then later in the convo found some reason the wreck the bitch

Why not just say 6 feet?
You swear they can tell.

>tfw 6' 1"

i thank god everyday. im an atheist btw

i thought this was a meme until literally yesterday.

>girl 1: how tall are you?
>me: 183cm/6ft
>*unmatched*

>girl 2 "but have we talked about how tall you are? that's far more important"
>me: i'm 6ft. you know i get that girls like tall guys, but i've been unmatched for this height! :O
>her: haha yeah i know, i only recently relaxed my 6ft2 or above rule.

in 2017 it is literally GAME OVER for manlets

>tfw 5'10"
Thank god im already married to a thicc grill

stop it Veeky Forums you are slowly turning me into a faggot.

i started hating most women so fucking bad i'd rather turn gay.. thing is i just dont feel any sexual attraction to a male

post boipucci

>Be 6'3"
>Girls ask my height
>I say 5'11"
>Makes manlets appear even shorter

Yeah very original and funny. I've never heard that before

She's a hoe. As a 6'5 guy if a girl says shit like that it's a big red fucking flag. Run and never look back. The guy should feel grateful that he got off the hook so easily.

>"Sweetheart"
She has absolutely no respect for you.

Savage mode

>salty

>proof

DONT FUCKING DO THIS U CUNT

>not just saying you're 6 foot
Women are actually retarded and don't know what 6 feet is, as long as you're taller then the girl is you can tell her you're 6 foot and she isn't going to know.

>phroar

holy shit you're beta af

YOU FUCKING MONSTER
I'M ONLY 6'2 HOW CAN U DO THIS TO ME

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

fuck I'm only 5'11" but at least I'm not this guy

Also you gotta accept that there are some girls you will N E V E R sleep with, be it because of your height, job, face, etc. Just move on to the next girl, dudes.

>phroar
what is this fuckery

this is bullshit, im a little over 6'1 and i've always been considered tall by everyone. There are a few guys visibly taller than me, but not by much.

Weird lanklets usually don't attract that much attention, unless it's some kind of fetish for the chick, like fat chicks are to some guys. Being tall and fit is better than being unnaturally tall and skinny. Marfan syndrome was never sexy

>3 messages without reply
>ANOTHER message later on
>general beta demeanor
>phroar

>hanging out with a few strangers and new friends at my place after a party
>some rando we met earlier that night is hitting on one of the girls, he must have brought up his height because the girl exclaims, "you can't be 6'2"! is 6'2" and he's taller than you!"
>guy is 6' at the absolute tallest his iron rangers with 2" heels
>looks at me from the couch and mutters, "he's a tall 6'2" heheh"
>mfw i pull a tape measure out from under the sink and ask the girl to measure us

those pathetic lying manlets, when will they ever learn?

>be 6'2"
>feel like big man
>browse Veeky Forums
>start to feel small

>phroar
>messaging her this much

Sad!

very few people are taller than 6' 1", man. don't let the memes get to you

Daily reminder this doesn't happen if you're good looking.
t. 5'11" manlet
Also daily reminder girls will picture you shorter because they have no fucking clue what 6' actually looks like
t. 5'11" manlet who gets told there's no way he's only 5'11"

im from eastern yurop, fortunately things are a lot different here but i dont understand why guys over there care so much about a single girl's opinion.
like, there is some twitter slut tweeting about their requirements. who gives a shit. there are literally millions out there
what is with this mentality honestly? if she is a cunt just move on
like no one would care if you made a tweet of some absurd requirement, why care if the girl does the same?

I am 5'10 and literally have never had a problem with women and my height. I've found many tall girls are self-conscious because of their height

Don't pay any attention to them user, I'm 6'1" in an area with tall people in general and I'm still on the upper side. Its like going into a thread on /b/ about penis sizes, everyone is at least 6 inches

stop false-flagging, fellow manlet.

Manlets lying to add inches to their height are worse than pathetic.

>online dating
I don't have a shred of sympathy for you.

Girls do like their guy to be taller than them, but this is an inflated problem courtesy of Veeky Forums

Go walk around outside and realize you see above 95% of the people around you.

>delusional

lmao all my friends are 5'8 or below