How strong would I have to be to overpower a pitbull?

If a pitbull or any other type of terrierwere to attack me, how strong would i be to stab it, maim it, or straight up decimate it with my bare hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/803768/dog-attack-rottweiler-death-horror-police
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>look up the story
>it's true
Holy shit, this is heartbreaking. Some people should never have children. How can you be so irresponsible. I wouldn't fucking take my eyes of the child if there were three fucking pitbulls in the building.

You're an idiot

The believed the "pit bulls aren't a violent breed" meme

People that buy pitbulls are retarded, so what do you expect?

You think you can go 1on1 with these beasts?

So what's stopping me from kicking one of these things in the head and breaking its neck?

>bare hands
yeah no buddy, if he catch your hand you are fighting with one arm less
I heard something about pulling his front legs apart with all your strenght, but either he needed to be attacking someone else or biting you somewhere besides your arm

the fact that you probably don't have the kick strength to do it.

Can you not go for its eyes?

>there were three fucking pitbulls in the building.

them being pitbulls has nothing to do with it. infants don't understand a dogs boundaries, you shouldn't leave a child alone with dogs period.

youre supposed to kick dogs not box them you retard

strengthwise the average guy could do it without too much trouble, the issue is getting over the mental barrier that prevents you from violently killing an animal, you would unconsciously be limiting your strength

Bare hands? Fuck that. As a 6'5 guy I would just rock my timberland boots and kick the dog as hard as I can in ribs, neck, etc. Then try to restrain by pressing it down with my knee. I mean after all it's a fucking pitbull, why would you be trying to fight that thing by yourself is beyong me

To fight and win with a pitbull, you'd have to be willing to give up an arm, at least for the remainder of the fight, if not forever. Let the dog latch onto your arm and use your other hand to beat the shot out of it until it does. Rip it's eyes out, try to break its legs, hit it in the head with a rock, whatever you can do

Only need one hand to jam my thumb in its eye sockets... From there its just a matter of breaking its windpipe. If it has locked its jaw on your arm then it is now a stationary target. Lay your arm and attatched dog down on the ground (wont be hard with an 80lb-100lb dog hanging from it) and proceed to crush the throat by any means necessary.

Urban legend says a finger up its ass will also make it unlock its jaw.

>As a 6'5 guy I would just rock my
Please return to reddit

you realize that if you're gonna give up your arm anyway, you can just pin the dog and suffocate it right?

>this would never happen with 3 good white dogs

Dumbass. You need to teach a dog to respect and honor the child by force after you have proven to be its pack leader. These retards didn't establish control nor did they teach the dogs that the baby is above them.

They're animals, they can be taught to somewhat rationalize but they will not do it on their own.

yeah dogs fight to the death so you're going to have to tear a few ligaments if you don't want the same done to you

I meant dogs in general. Didn't want to imply them being pitbulls made it somehow worse.

Just swing it around until is passes out.
Like an astronaut.

If you're bitten by a dog, there is a 2 step program I can recommend.
1. Jam whatever appendage (usually your arm, preferably so, even) into the dog's mouth to help lever it open. This will keep the dog on you and perhaps even stun it if it isn't a policedog or well trained.
2. Take your other hand, grab the dog's bottom jaw and push in before yanking down as hard as you can.
This will disable the dog at least, i've heard of it anecdotally killing them outright. Most dogs have strong neck muscles, meaning you can't choke them out or break their neck easily, amd other appendages will be moving too much to reliably strike. Go for the face, their jaws are suprisingly weak.

It's less about strength than about knowing how to subdue a violent animal. I doubt a noodle armed fuck could do it regardless of knowhow, but it's not like you'd need to be ripped

>Didn't want to imply them being pitbulls made it somehow worse
But they are. They can lock their jaw into place. Other dogs cant do this. Thats the danger. Dog locks down and he aint lettin go till he is ready or dead.

>As a 6'5 guy

what are you, 12? height doesn't magically make you immune to a dog attack.

> timberland boots and kick the dog as hard as I can in ribs, neck, etc.

wtf to timbs have to do with this? and how does that work out if it bites your calf?

>why would you be trying to fight that thing by yourself is beyong me

it got out of a neighbors yard and attacked you. it's a stray. someone sic'd it on you. it's not an impossible scenario.

This can be done by almost anyone, you don't need to be jacked. Also, OP, stop misusing decimate.

>they can lock their jaw into place
This is an urban legend and is untrue

>But they are.

no, they aren't.

>They can lock their jaw into place.

literal myth. they aren't capable of doing that, no dog is.

>Thats the danger.

no, it isn't. bites are the danger, period.

yes, because without being able to lock their jaws into place, a dog would never be able to kill an infant.

present it your weak arm and let it bite down, lock jaw if it wants. proceed to snap its legs with your dominant arm and then finger its eyeballs until you reach its brain.

The 'easiest' and most effective way to kill a dog if you dont have a gun is feed it your hand and shove it down its throat and grab whatever you can, it will die. Your arm will get injured in the beginning but then the dog is going to be too busy trying to get your arm out to hurt you - you're most likely going to end up with it fucking your arm up and more if you dont do this anyway.

can attest to the truth in this statement, a guy killed a leopard that way.

I love pitbulls so much. Every one I've met has been fierce and terrifying until you get close to it. Then they have such a puppy complex. They can't seem to tell that they're huge. I'm in love with the breed but I'd NEVER leave one alone with a baby. That's too dangerous even if you trust it.

That's two heartbreaks in one if something happens. Granted the kid is the bigger, endless pain, but still.

I can't even get my own pit because I'm tiny and the last time I tried to hold onto an aggressive pitbull's leash, she almost dragged me into the dirt. It's a toss up. I want a hiking buddy and security dog for late night jogging but I hardly weigh more than them when they're full grown. This is my major dog dilemma. Want but what if it hungers for my flesh?

idk my legs are pretty huge I think one good hit on one of these little bitches faces and they'll be whimpering home

>pitbull kills an infant
>dog didnu nuffin

>sister tells me she was walking her dog in the park and a pitbull tried to attack it
>"I mean, i didn't want to be angry at the dog, it's not your fault you're a stereotype, it's just your shitty owner didn't train you right"
Fucking idiot is going to get herself or her dog killed with this dindu nuffin shit

>what's stopping me
Their massive necks

dindus have a dindu breed of dogs kek

what white man still owns a pit bull

yeah, sounds more like you've never dealt with a full sized dog before... or gotten in a fight before for that matter.

>all the cucks itt defending the doggo

If you leave your child with an animal long enough for it to kill the child (in this case a second) then you killed the child. But there is no defending the irrational savagery of the animal. Dogs should be treated like niggers, not like one of the family.

to be strong like pit bull, you gotta eat babies like a pit bull.
>not doing COBAD (cradle of babes a day)

lmao like you have any clue who you're talking to bitch nigga

learn to handle dogs better. be more assertive. my sister weighs 70 pounds less than me but i've seen her literally THROW 70-100 lbs. pits that she's fostered, just because the dog was aggressive and she thought it might start a fight. I'd trust any of her dogs with a child alone.

and before the pitbull the dindu dogs were the rottweilers, and before them the dobermans, and before them GSDs. it's been a repeat story over and over, someone hears about how badass a dog is, starts overbreeding it and selling it to scumbags, and it becomes a public menace. give it 20 years, i'll bet we'll have this conversation about Tibetan mastiffs or Kangals or fucking Akitas.

just running off what you said. you talk like a 14 year old wannabe hardass, that's what i'm gonna talk to you like.

rotts are fine.
Dobermans are cool.
GSDs were never dindu don't be stupid

Pitbulls have always been dindu. And face facts yourself pitbulls have been bred more over the years by dindus and have become even more dindu because of it.

They are a 100% dindu breed and are literally the only dog breed you hear of eating children and shit. I have heard of no other dog breed ever doing that shit including your so called OG dindus.

And here you are, saying what about them? THEY ARE A GOOD DOG THEY DINDU NUFFIN just like a dindu mother or owner.

Your only hope against a large dog is to give it your weak arm when it goes for your neck then use your other hand to go for the throat and squeeze like your life depends on it.

To be fair that wasn't my dog and she came from an abused home where they fought her. She's very mild mannered until other dogs are aggressive with her. I weighed 90 lbs at the time and I did what I could to wrangle her. I wrapped my arm around the leash and tried her commands but she probably smells the beta. If there hadn't been a pitcher's mound there to give me leverage against her I'd have been dragged behind her for sure. It was scary

Let pit bite one arm use other... are you kidding. Not even going to google how much pressure is in that bite and the pain it causes and your ability to function...

Look at John Doe's comment

>breedist

the fuck

>"I'd trust any of her dogs with a child alone."

>be my sister
>be 7 years old
>be playing in front garden with friends
>be attacked by my parents 10 year old doggo that never bit anyone in it's whole life
>have to get reconstructive surgery on knee
>horribly scarred and impaired motion for rest of life
>all because my parents 'trusted' an animal

Only the stories about kids being killed make the news. Non-fatal attacks are far more common. Animals cannot control themselves, you have to control them. Trust is not an option unless you're wreckless and stupid.

This is easy. You're supposed to shove your fist (as if throwing a punch) down the pit bulls (dogs) esophagus. This doesn't allow for great leverage, so the bite isn't tremendous (you will be bitten) however it allows you to muscle the dog as you please, grapple internal organs rupturing internals, and choke the animal. Easy efficient way to disarm medium to large dogs.

There are dogs which are big and aggressive, but intelligent and obedient/highly trainable (Doberman, GSDs)
There are dogs which are aggressive and dumb, but at least they're small so it's not a problem (chihuahuas).
Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs, they are big, aggressive, but dumb as fuck and disobedient. Pitbulls and pitfags should be exterminated.

the correct way to beat the crap out of a dog if you don't have a metal bar or a gun is to grab them by their two rear legs and smack their head on the ground.

(also simply breaking the legs through torque should be easy as fuck and disables the attacker)

Veeky Forums can't even ohp 1 plate let alone a 100lb ravenous mammal kek

>voluntarily shoving your hand into the teeth hole

Sould all black people be put down then?

>teeth can't rip my throat out if it's around my meaty ass forearms that's literally choking it out

How is this even a question?

lmao, just, like, put your finger up its butt and give it a French kiss and voila, you have a walking pussy next to you, hahaha, lol.

>tfw forearmlet

Not all pitbulls. The breed is a pure coincidence

>25 year old woman kiled by a dog

Are women this weak? I can understand being seriously injured but did she really let the dog rip her throat out or something?

The thing is, you could kick it, but once it gets a bite it won't leg go, those motherfuckers have really strong jaws, they can fuck meat up pretty bad

You're a moron and are underestimating how dangerous an attacking dog is.

>Neighbor has a pitbulls
>Lifting at home
>Hear screaming outside house
>Go check
>Neighbors pitbull has one of their other smaller dogs by the neck
>Neighbor hits it with a stick on the neck
>Other neighbors try spraying it with water
>Few minutes later smaller dog is Dead and pitbull has a gash on it's neck
>Still biting down on smaller dog
>Let's go after it noticed the other dog is Dead
>Walks away like nothing
>Neighbor chains it somewhere in his back yard

I doubt you can kick it hard enough for it to stop tearing your shit up.

It has ONE weapon, right? Its bite. So as long as it doesn't bite your throat, which should be the only thing immediately fatal, you should be able to beat it to death right?

Fuck putting any limb near its fucking mouth.

I had a pit Bull attack my dog. Fucker was pretty big.
Even though I had it in a head lock and was punching it in the cock, he was still moving me back.
I somehow ended up with a knee in its throat punching it in the face. Eventually the situation calmed down.
The owner of the pit bull got his arm caught between the two dogs. He had a huge gash in his arm.

Don't offer any limb, unless you are willing to lose it.

A dogs skeleton in armour plated from the front. Attack weak points, throat, eyes, nose, cock, balls, soft underbelly, break its leg. Stand on it. Kick the cunts face.

As stated before, it's the psychological impact that will hold you back. There's no one way to defend yourself. You have to get primal.

And never, ever trust an animal 100%. Or a woman.

Last one is a staffy. Have one myself.

Also if dogs are so dangerous how did we tame wolves?

>rotts are fine.

second most common killer dog in the US

>Dobermans are cool.

they were never populous enough to actually cause the damage that rotties, pitbulls, and GSDs did, but they're "scary" so people attempted to enact BSL because they're cowards.

>GSDs were never dindu don't be stupid

your child is 5 times more likely to be bitten by a GSD than a pitbull, and GSDs topped the list of killer breeds in 1980.

>They are a 100% dindu breed and are literally the only dog breed you hear of eating children and shit

really? because a picture from an article where just that happened was posted in this thread.

>I have heard of no other dog breed ever doing that shit including your so called OG dindus.

express.co.uk/news/world/803768/dog-attack-rottweiler-death-horror-police

OG Dindu eating a person.

>THEY ARE A GOOD DOG THEY DINDU NUFFIN

actually, what I said was they're a large breed that you have to be assertive with. I'll add that they shouldn't be owned by someone who doesn't know what they're doing with a dog like that.

which is exactly what I would say about a GSD, Doberman, or Rottweiler.

>not ripping it's eyes out

never gonna make it

You could say the same thing about sharks or a wolf. You know what, it doesnt matter. Go fight some dogs and come back to us with your findings

they could bite your femoral artery and you'd bleed to death easily

i actually did get attacked in the woods once when i was about 16-17 by a pit bull mutt, the "sacrifice your weak arm to defend yourself" is actually the go-to and your safest bet for defense, but FUCK does it hurt, large dogs - especially pitbulls - have a biteforce strong enough to snap bones in half

i ended up having to kill it because there was literally no way to get it to stop, the only thing i can recommend if you have time is to wrap an article of clothing around your bite arm, and then just go fucking crazy on it when it clamps down because it has lost all defense; elbow the daylight out of its face, jam your fingers in its eyes, wrap your legs around it and get it up off the ground, yell for help, etc

personally i was luckily close enough to a big enough rock to beat its head in, but up until that i was primarily elbowing it and kicking its legs backwards out of position, absolutely gruesome situation but there's not much to be done when a dog wants to kill you

Go for the eyes and hope its not owned by a true nigger who makes it bite a rope tied to a tree and beats the shit out of it if it lets go.

One of the theories is that since we had garbage piles around villages, that dogs would come to for easy food, and so eventually we domesticated them.

How many weapons do you have?

LARPers on Veeky Forums don't know what it's like to be genuinely attacked by a dog.
"Hurr just let it bite your arm then karate-chop it to death like in Naruto" doesn't work in the real world. Unless you're prepared and act perfectly a pit bull WILL kill you if it wants to.

Femoral, radial, carotid, brachial, there's a few options. Christ, if it got hold of any part of you and ripped it off, it's gonna be traumatic.
And a dogs bite will be stronger than anyone's grip.

breaking the rear legs is the best course of action

You mean wolves?

Plenty of people have survived dog attacks dude why does it have to be this extreme or the other extreme. That guy acting like he can fight vicious dogs like they are alley cats is a fool but dogs are not tigers

When a giant block of pure muscle is crushing your arm to a pulp and violently shaking you back and forth sending you into a state of panic and shock that's impossible.

yes user i do.

>pitbulls
>disobedient

that personal experience or are you just pulling shit out of your ass?

thats pretty fucking awesome man

People have their entire legs or arms blown off and survive. People get shot in the gut and survive. I understand that dogs are dangerous and can kill people but I don't understand how a creature we've lived with for thousands of years can turn around and kill a man like its nothing.

I never claimed to be a dog expert though

dumb dogs don't listen to commands properly, especially if they're "in the zone".

>inb4 denying the clear differences in intelligence between dog breeds

Doberman is the ultimate dog breed.
-Obedient;
-Not violent, but territorial as fuck;
-Scares people;
-Optimal for cardio;
-Playful.

And they look good.

>How many weapons do you have?

Bite, two arms, two legs, and probably a knife since I usually carry a small one but you can discount that. If I dog gets a vice grip on one of my limbs I have three others (I'd probably want to keep my head away from it honestly)

Irrelevant. They usually only survive because of critical intervention within the first 10mins, and then receive medical treatment within the golden hour.

You can not compare someone getting their limbs blown off, and being reacted to by trained experienced people with the right kit; and being attacked in a street, surrounded by useless, ignorant, retarded civilians with limited/nil training and no kit, who's only experience of adrenaline is a danger wank, or watching lone survivor.

End of the day there's no set way to react. And you will never know how you react until it happens.

And to be quite honest, i am not going to be offering any limbs up to find out either. You feel free though.

I've heard that dogs have an amazing strength/muscle mass ratio, especially compared to humans.

Meaning that pound for pound, a dog is WAY stronger than you.

Pitbulls have been specifically bred for strength and aggression, and no amount of training or nurturing is going to dispel hundreds of years of selective breeding

True story:
>have this girl in my year
>dumbest girl i ever met, honestly no idea how she kepts scraping by every year
>total bitch, everybody hates her except a few friends
>goes over one day to friends house
>wants to greed their dog
>dog has never attacked anybody in his life
>she leans down to kiss him
>dog leaps at her face
>tears half her lip off
>has to get reconstructive surgery
>they take some fat+skin off her ass and sew it into her new lips