So many vegan threads FeelsGoodMan

So many vegan threads FeelsGoodMan

Will just be a matter of time before the sticky will tell you to go vegan. Any tips for a high calorie and protein smoothie that is somewhat tasty? Any tip is appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZnYNmGMsU18
veganbiologist.com/2016/01/04/humans-are-not-herbivores/
bearsmart.com/about-bears/food-diet/
pastebin.com/14M2hJaU
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Found the vegan

>yfw even deer and horses eat birds

I'm sure a large portion of their calories come from those food sources too

Veganism is backwards in evolution. back yonder when humans began we began eating meat and our brain growth was exponential to what it is now. This would not have happened without meat.

The more vegan threads the better. Have you joined the vegan Veeky Forums discord?

Here's my smoothie:
>1 cup soy milk
>1/2 cup oats
>1/2 cup pumpkin/hemp seeds
>some spinach/kale
>1 banana
>1 cup frozen berries

*what it was before we ate meat

Yeah man, eating meat makes you so smart. My dog is about to graduate university with a phd in mathematics.

Meat isn't what made our brains develop, cooking is however. Cooking allowed us to eat a greater volume of food as well as facilitate digestion and nutrient extraction. There's no magical property only found in meat that accelerates brain growth.

Our brains uses up to 25% of our calories and 60% of our blood glucose. Because of this, cooking starchy root vegetables, such as potatoes, were in all likelyhood more responsible for the evolution of our brain. A large supply of glucose would evidently fuel our growing brains. Additionally, humans possess 3 times more salivary glands compared to our primate relatives, which increases our ability to digest starch.

been vegan 2 years, feelsgood

Haven't ate meat, milk or eggs in 5 weeks. But how do you guys avoid cheese??? Fugggg it's killing me

My favorite protein shake:

>500ml almond or soy milk
>100g peanut butter
>40g protein powder (soy or pea)

>Vegans everywhere in Veeky Forums except the CBT

Really activates the almonds

>obviously a lion in the picture
>omnivore
who the fuck made this?

looks like a bear, m9

that's a fucking bear you idiot

idk look at the difference of fur. Looks like a mane to me. Could be a bear. Even so would be fucking retarded.

thats a lion faggot, you can look at the mane

>Omnivore /ˈɒmnivɔər/ is a consumption classification for animals that have the capability to obtain chemical energy and nutrients from materials originating from plant and animal origin. Often, omnivores also have the ability to incorporate food sources such as algae, fungi, and bacteria into their diet as well.[3][4][5]
>Omnivores come from diverse backgrounds that often independently evolved sophisticated consumption capabilities. For instance, dogs evolved from primarily carnivorous organisms (Carnivora) while pigs evolved from primarily herbivorous organisms (Artiodactyla).[6][7][8] What this means is that physical characteristics are often not reliable indicators of whether an animal has the ability to obtain energy and nutrients from both plant and animal matter

>b-but muh cherry picked discussion point on humans being herbivores because their canines aren't how I think canines should be for animals that eat meat

Try again, I'll be eating a delicious rack of lamb while I wait. And no, I don't give a fuck about it dying, I butchered it, skinned it, prepared it and roasted it personally. You do feel bad about all the germs you kill when you wash your hands?

>hey mommy, if i zoom in on this bear, it looks like a lion! :)

What is the grilled cheese sandwich of veganism?

Chimps eat each other

>Not including the best vegan teeth in the OP pic

/thread

Is egg fried white rice with veggies bad for you?

Lots of sodium obviously. It's only as bad as the fat and seasoning you use.

If you make it with garlic butter and soy sauce, yeah it's pretty bad.

How is there lots of sodium if I don't add sodium? I don't add Soy sauce.

That is actually a pro vegan argument. Like, you see all these posts claiming that we need meat because we are omnivores and that if we were herbivores we'd be unable to digest it. Show them an unanimously declared herbivore hunting down and eating meat like it's nobody's business, make their argument useless
youtu.be/ZnYNmGMsU18
Vaccines are backwards in evolution. Natural selection worked best when sick people died from entirely preventable causes.

You can argue at me until you're blue in the face but I'm still gonna eat meat faggot. not even gonna give a (you)

Admit you're addicted to casomorpins and suck it up. It'll pass.

I'm going to be a turbo poorfag for some time, will I survive off rice, lentils and vegetables like carrots, corn, cucumber and tomatoes or will I need something else for supplement? I don't really care about gainz, just not starving to death

I only eat meat once or twice a week, but each time I do it's a lifting day and it feels so good and right. Rest of the time it's chickpeas, seitan, yogurt, eggs, beans and greens. Soy gives me a tummyache.

I've been vegan for 3 months now and I feel a fuckton better. It's cheap as fuck too.

Cheese is just dried cow cum.

You can make a great grilled cheese with Follow Your Heart provolone-style slices and frying it in whatever vegan mayo you like (Just Mayo isn't really any better than Hellmann's, desu). Your tomato soup for dipping it should already be vegan.

>direct argument against vegan argument
>no responses

Every fucking thread I see one of these types of arguments that btfo vegans and every fucking thread vegans avoid the post like the plague

You might want to consider adding a tablespoon of chai seeds and ground flaxseed. Adds quite a few nutrients.

Now, now, I love you, and am vegan, but let's not shitpost, ok?
veganbiologist.com/2016/01/04/humans-are-not-herbivores/

>We're just like animals! We share so much of our DNA with rats! Darwin is amazing! Fuck creationists!
>We're totally different from animals! We don't eat meat like those savages! We eat RAW FRUIT ALL DAY EVERY DAY! Fuck lions!
Make your cult pick one, nigger. Also, chimps can be cannibals, so that image is retarded.

>>We're totally different from animals! We don't eat meat like those savages!
What argument are you trying to make?
>We eat RAW FRUIT ALL DAY EVERY DAY! No, most of us don't. Google "vegan society definition".
>Fuck lions!
What?
also
>implying chimps eat anywhere near as much meat as we do
"Three percent of the average chimp diet comes from meat. On average, nine days a year are meat days for chimps."

>be human
>live on earth only for ~80 years
>your existence will most likely have no effect on the world
>you will probably be forgotten in at most 1 century
>have this one and only life to live to the fullest
>choose to not eat meat like a faggot for 60 years

bearsmart.com/about-bears/food-diet/
>bears technically of the order Carnivora, though they are essentially omnivores
he was technically correct, you dont need to be such a righteous asshole. who knows maybe people would stop thinking vegans are cunts.

You think we coild jave consumed the amount of calories needed to be able to develop a brain this size with potatoes? Keep in mind we could not farm when this was happened and it happened well before we learned cook. Meat gave us the amount of calories needed to be able to grow a brain this size

do you hunt? ive wanting to get into it recently so i can be assured my meat isnt mcfucked, how can i tell if the animals is sick/not fit for consumption?

>be human
>live on earth only for ~80 years
>your existence will most likely have no effect on the world
>you will probably be forgotten in at most 1 century
>have this one and only life to live to the fullest
>choose to lift heavy things and put them down, then go jog
>eating oats instead of sausage and egg McMuffins in the morning
>constantly trying to self improve instead of jacking off to hentai and playing vidya every day
>like a faggot for 60 years
Yeah, let's all ride the neet train by your logic

>That is actually a pro vegan argument
nigga what? that is actually a pro-therearenostrictdietsinnature argument, and having a ridged diet is not only unnatural but unhealthy.

Yes because the only options are:
> Vegan
> Meat eating chronic masturbator viewing hentai

Do you think the more meat you eat the smarter you'll become? Do you think our species is going to evolve (in the Darwinian sense of the word) any further in the next 5000 years if we don't nuke each other to death? Do you think natural selection matters to our species any more?
Also, if you're worried about calories, eat nuts

>comparing eating meat to being a useless dreg of society
>how2intoGoodAnalogies

>I can't read

The point -->.
Your shot --> X

see The analogy was perfect, you fail to understand it because you perceive it as a comparison. In all contexts the common theme was "why try to do something positive"/nihilism

What vegans don't understand is most people don't give a shit about animals and their wellbeing. For all I care every piece of steak I ate was from a cow that was tortured every day for it's whole life. I don't care about morally justifying what I eat.

>starts a vegan thread claiming there are multiple up
>its the only one
>goes on about "health benefits"
>please someone give me any tips possible for a high protein smoothie. I am really lacking protein in my diet

its like the meme writes itself

>starts a vegan thread claiming there are multiple up
>its the only one
3. Use Ctrl+F.
>goes on about "health benefits"
>please someone give me any tips possible for a high protein smoothie. I am really lacking protein in my diet

>>>>>>>>>>>implying there are no whey shake or mass gainer shake threads all the time, non vegans must be protein deficient lol
get fucked

You're a cancer on our species. Unless you're an evolutionary biologist, you have zero grounds to have an opinion that matters on this subject.

Generally, if it is so sick that we cant eat it, some predator has already picked it off, so you dont really need to worry. And if that fails, if an animal is really sick, you will see it. It is plainly obvious when a critter is ill.

kek

This pic triggers me. These so called frugivores are notorious for eating meat opportunistically. Even many herbivores are really only limited by what they are equipped to catch/devour, as many (deer in particular) opportunistically feed on meat and other animal matter.

Nothing wrong with being vegan tho desu

Our body's aren't made to eat meat. We can still eat meat but that does give us serious health consequences. Also humans are starchivore's

You ever notice how vegans never post body in their own threads or in cbt?

Here's my vegan ass. Kiss it.

pastebin.com/14M2hJaU

I see you are still spamming your garbage

sage

PMSL the amount of pseudoscience in this is killing me.

almonds=activated

dispensing standard anti vegan lore

sage

Eggs are high in methionine and over consumption of methionine can lead to DNA methylation, which may result in cancer in the long term.

5 out of 6 vegans drop out because their diet is so shitty. Link to stats also in the pastebin.

I got a day off today, you vegan cucks lol.

>>eating oats instead of sausage and egg McMuffins in the morning
jokes on you, i eat oats for breakfast too, along with eggs, cottage cheese and eggs +1 scoop whey

Do the morons who point out the fact that humans have small canines understand that in primates the smaller the canines the higher meat consumption is?

i have four vegan friends and they are all sick all the time, with their green cleanse juices, a fuckload of veggies and leaves, the only time i ate a decent protein per calorie vegan meal was when i made them a chickpea, lentil and black beans soup, it tasted good and had good macros, but nowhere near a decent chicken soup

The people that drop out of veganism usually drop out in the first few weeks. It's like those fat women that try some fad diet to lose weight and then give up because they can't control their junk food cravings.

>my friends are retards and vegan therefore all vegans are retards

I just think it is funny that they try to compare human anatomy to carnivores or bears, instead of other primates.

>tfw to inteligent to eat trees

>to

Yea and those people do it mostly for their health, like the people in this thread, they will be the majority of the people who will give up even with the slightest of doubts. So thanks for these threads, already these things are weighted heavily general sanity favor and the lingering veganists here who still have questions may now forever not be veganists anymore lol.

Many lives saved. saged The only thing that you guys got, even a few bits of truth, or just questionmarks is the health arena. You failed in the enviroment, ethics and animal protection or whatever. The industry also loves to sell foods that are better with those criteria lol. So the only thing that is left is to attack health directly, your major arguments.

Well I know of them, LDL, the glycemic index, the so called carcinogenics of meats...ugh. So much disinfo.

sage

thats a direct counter for op lol. But why is the small intestine so huge in us?

My shake:
>Soy/Almond Milk
>30g Peanut Butter
>2 Bananas
>15g Cacao Powder
>15g Rice Protein Powder
>10g Chia/Flaxseed/Hempseed

Nice

and this is why i give you a (you)

ITT

Normies that would rather kill animals than admit that they're wrong.

didnt you know that killing animals is ethical and good for the enviroment?
Because through the long chain of events it will mean less niggers, and less niggers is always good. Even if it was unhealthy, every vegetarian should buy at least some meat, even for his pets or just to throw it away so that he can kill more niggers

I keep seeing more and more of these threads and I actually like it. Theyre always filled with the most toxic people but the fact that theyre depriving themself of nutrients, lowering their test, and increasing their estrogen makes it all work out. I've encountered vegans like this in person. They talk exactly like in these threads only when it comes from some twink manlet you just cant take it serious. The difference is that here you don't know what they look like. Actually you have a pretty good idea but you arent actually looking at the skinnyfat twink.

>soy
ENJOY YOUR ESTROGEN AND GYNO PHAGGET

These people actually think soy has estrogen and animal products don't...

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

they are mostly leftists and many of them are also lefty tree huggers. Very few actually do it for scientifically valid reasons. Just look at the CBT threads, the best of their best, which are like 0.3% of their whole movement, are pretty much what our average members are which probably constitute at least 40% of us near the end stage of this whole game.

They even barely have any pictures of these elites, I saw like what, 3 of them in this shill onslaught lol? Barely 3 lol? How many of the meat heads did I see over the years, thousands of these models? All the heralds, all the fitness guru's...its like men wearing a wig, becoming trannies and then competing with women because they otherwise wont get noticed and just fail between actual competition lol

I'm actually glad these people aren't vegan - they'd just make vegans look stupid.

Yes it's soy and almond milk that will give you gyno, not the exogenous cow hormones in dairy..

Try to think before you say stupid shit like this

Funny I've actually never seen a vegan on a cbt. Ive seen vegans linking other actually fit vegans but Ive never seen it happen organically. And you mentioned health reasons. I've never actually heard a good arguement for health. Yes saturated fats and cholesteral are bad but these can be avoided by eating poultry and fish.

>He thinks poultry and fish don't have saturated fat and cholesterol.

>frugivores

KEK. Vegans gotta make up words to defend their retarded statements.

>He thinks eating poultry which has phthalates and fish that contain mercury and PCBs is good for health

That 'frugivore' mouth looks like a chimp. Chimps are omnivores. They like eating insects and smaller animals in addition to the other foods listed. They've even been observed to resort to cannibalism when they kill chimps from rival tribes. Whoever made that chart is pretty ignorant.

Lel

Science for niggers

And this is why I love the vegan movement. So much misinformation but you guys are assholes. Google it. There are plenty of fish without mercury. A chicken breast has incredibly low amounts of saturated fat and relatively low amounts of cholesterol. Fish has next to none of both.

There are ethical and sustainability concerns as well. Not to mention chicken is a huge source of phthalates, which have very damaging effects to reproductive systems.

Like, am I the only one who thinks all these vegan posts are elaborate trolls?

People can't be this stupid when they have access to the internet, can they?

Nobody reads the sticky anyway.

omnivore, carnivore, herbivore are based on what they get most of their calories from and what their body is designed to eat. 97% of calories coming from plants is not enough to call them omnivores.

Haven't seen many on /fat/ though.