Should I cut soda from my diet entirely?

Should I cut soda from my diet entirely?

Yes.

Yes, just get lime juice , mineral water and sweeten it with stevia.

>diet
>drinks soda
pick one

No, you should drink more soda, as CICO is a lie, and you NEED to eat at least 2000 calories a day or your body goes in to starvation mode and you put on weight.
If you aren't getting those calories from healthy foods like burgers and pizza (both contain the main food groups: carbs, meat, vegetables, cheese), then the easiest option for boosting them is to drink soda.
#dietsodamakesyougainweight #haes #bodypos #fatdietadvice

Do you like soda? drink in moderation.

Starvation mode is a meme. do you really believe eating LESS will make you gain weight? come on

The sarcasm clearly went straight over your head

Yes, regardless of whether you are cutting or bulking, nothing good can come from pop.

>this bait is too strong

It did. But I have seen people post this a thousand times on here.

I heard stevia was bad also...

if you're eating a cheeseburger, get those fries and a coke or else you're just wasting your time.

i mean why the fuck would you eat a cheeseburger and drink wateR? arr you insane?

all other occasions: NO SODA!

Stop eating.

>i'm 15 and don't know the difference between the words diet and dieting
Your diet is the foods you eat on a regular basis. A diet is something you go on, generally to lose quickly, and then eventually go off of.

Summer cancer pls go.

Just drink water, whole milk, black coffee, beer and bourbon. What more do you need? Maybe throw in the occasional La Croix for shits and giggles.

Why add in more calories ?

because a burger is so fucking unhealthy, the soda is topping on your coffin cake....

it's a bit like skipping work and then wondering if we should still drive there and stay out of the building. you already did the crime.... do the full crime.

Mathematically i agree with you : The extra soda is bad, but purely mathematically.... if mentally you accept to eat a burger, honnesty dictates you need to accept the soda. otherwise you're just a pretend diet motherfucker.

Drink cold water, add a lemon slice if you want a bit of flavor. Abstain from soda as much as you can.

>pop

the hell did you just say

>because a burger is so fucking unhealthy,

Oh no, meat and bread.

>bread

Only fats and ex fats are afraid of simple carbs.

they got fat because of simple carbs you melt

burgers fries and coke is literally the worse combination of simple carbs, sugars, fats and red meat proteins that it is possible to eat on earth

Yes, cut soda as close to 0 as possible. That stuff is just pure bad. When I first started, cutting soda knocked my fat ass down about 40 lbs without even doing much more than running.

I ate those things and was never fat, what now? But I agree soda and fries are bullshit.

It's basically poison

YES YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE

OR NOT

ENJOY YOUR DEMENTIA WHILE YOUR KIDS TAKE CAE FF YOU INTO YOUR OLD AGE PISSING YOURSELF AND SHITTING OUR BED HAVING NO IDEA WHERE YOU ARE DUE TO YEARS OFF SUGAR CONSUMPTION WHILE IIIIIIIIIIII , ME, I, PASS BY RIDING MY BYCICLE AT 78 IN SHAPE BECAUSE IM DISCIPLINED, AND GET ALL THE PUSSY STILL, ALRIGHT?