I've been working out for 4 months now and don't feel like I've made any significant gains. If anything I feel flabbier...

I've been working out for 4 months now and don't feel like I've made any significant gains. If anything I feel flabbier. I was making tremendous gains in the first month, but I've completely plateaued. This just feels like a was of time...
I'm strongly considering doing steroids. But I don't know.

Post stats

>I'm strongly considering doing steroids. But I don't know.
don't you're a mental midget

Change up your routine.

Like a picture?
My bench is finally up to 100 and I can do about 18 sit ups, if that's what you mean.

If that's all your doing, that explains why aren't getting any results.

I've been working on cardio too. Doing a few squats every week. What should I do?
Here's my picture btw

You look like a Fallout character.

Follow an actual workout routine and count your calories. You sound like you have no idea what you're doing.

>I've been working out for 4 months
do you go once a month or something?

Also, you probably need to lose like 50 lbs so don't expect to make excellent gains while cutting.

Find a workout routine for starters man. The best advice anyone can give you right now.

>bench is up to 100
>18 sit ups
>been working on cardio
>doing a few squats

Textbook case of fucking around. You'll never make any progress like that. You need a real program. Fuck just do pic related for a few months while you figure out your goals and decide if you want a different program.

t. been lifting for < 3 months and just benched 165 for 8 reps

well you have the bench press of an 8th grader assuming you can do that for reps, you're either B8, eating like an idiot, or training like an idiot

and, yes, I know 165 is nothing special, but it would be even lower if I didn't follow a program

fat people shouldn't be lifting. you should be losing weight with cardio first. run, swim, treadmill, sports, these are the areas of fitness you should be in first for 4 months. not playing around with weights

Holy shit you're retarded

What in the fucking world

LMAO Chad doesn't follow a "program" bud. Just hit the chest one day, legs the next, back the day after, etc it's very simple

Did you hit your head m8?

Seems you aren't going to make it. Sorry breh