>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgQT8ziV6Is
youtube.com/watch?v=_rlp9NegIIE
youtube.com/watch?v=IK9uWzGoJE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

Hello bwg : )

My attempt at tricking

Hello stranger :D

looks like you need to work on your splits, user

Was it bad : (

so so

whats your opinion on slackline?
been getting into it at my bouldering gym, i can land a jump now :D

looks gay af. great for balance and core gains

Would trying a parallette workout regimen on rings work out Well? No pun intended. Anything on resistance bands? Specifically the chest flys. I have a big rubber band type. Not the flappy condom kind. So find a anchor and do them right?

form check plz?

ur swinging around like crazy. back should be more horizontal and in line with ground

lookin femmefit bruh

Rings swing? Idk how i could be more horizontal.

thxxxx

why do you keep resting after each rep?
What was your question?

It's a good start

So how many of you are jacked from just bodyweight professions?

I saw videos of British Olympic gymnasts and they all lift weights 2-3 times a week

Weights are quicker than bodyweight but theoretically you could do the same using only BW progression. I have not heard of many people doing pure bodyweight though. Usually there will be some weight lifting thrown in.

Do you plan to do gymnastics? If not why are you worried about how gymnasts train?

LADS I DESPERATELY NEED HELP
I can barely do 5 pullups or chinups because the pain in my hand is becoming unbearable.
Whenever I try to do those I get a terrible cramp/pain in the fleshy part of my hand, in the middle just near the thumb. I'm worried that it's a tendon/ligament injury.
What do?

I had several. My bad. Should I workout on the p bars or rings? And if I did a workout that was meant for p bars but was on rings instead. Would that be an issue?

you should take a break

What the fuck do you expect us to say? Either get it checked out at the doctor or take a break.

Anyone tried out some of the stuff of Nile Wilson? Is it any good?

>inb4 foundation is in the OP

Also does anyone has something on tricep tendon prep? I have more problems with this than with the bicep tendon.

I've tried some of this
youtube.com/watch?v=rgQT8ziV6Is

haven't actually paid for his stuff

rings are less stable than pbars, pretty much the only difference, also your hands are free to move with rings, while pbars have them in fixed position.
sticking to foundation until I achieve my goals, don't see a point in trying other shit

Please post simpler charts to get to a forearm/handstand

Doesn't get much simpler than that if you want to progress just as nicely.
Tripod, Headstand, Wall Handstand, Wall Handstands Walks, Partial Wall Handstands, Free Handstands.
Always work on increasing the hold times/reps before progressing and throw in some Hollow Body Hold variations, (Wall) Handstand Shrugs, Handstand Press Progressions and mobility work (especially shoulder extension I would say).

>tfw just started working out again after a year long hiatus
I meant to only take a month off, but whatever. I've lost about 30lbs in the year. I was able to crank out a set of l-sit chins my first go on Wednesday, which I'm pretty happy about. I'm fucking sore as fuck though, lads. I can't get into a full squat. I can't raise my hands above my head. It hurts to fucking sit down and stand up. I can't grasp anything too firmly. I tried working out just now and I couldn't do one fucking regular chin up. Should I try again later today or should I give it a rest until tomorrow?

Well lads. So I'm moving on to pseudo planche push ups and when I try to do them with my hands facing away from my body (think neutral grip chins but on the floor) I get this massive pressure/ slight pain around where my my radius (?) Meets my snuffbox. Any idea what's going on?

There are more pics about her

Do you have the set?

youtube.com/watch?v=_rlp9NegIIE

physix is a goat

not that guy, but i have one

Is the same girl?

Just went through all my folders. Sorry lad. Couldn't find any. Here's a better one though.

Ok, thanks anyway

I tried to work on my long triceps head for the first time, couldn't lift my hand up yesterday or move them behind my back, right hand is 80% fine today, left still fucked, take it easy, f@m
I moved past those already, not sure where your pain is, picture maybe?

do you have any charts to help increase flexibility?

Because many people show pictures of gymnasts at the Olympics and say they got their physiques solely gymnastics when in reality they lift weights too

I show gymnasts because retards come and ask 'hurr durr what body can you get from bw'

>tfw finally got 5x8 wide grip bw pullups
>tfw got 5x5 below parallel box pistol squats last time
>tfw today tried to do box pistol squats with a 2kg dumbbell and only got 2 fucking reps

Why not post pictures of people in the street workout community who actually train with bodyweight? You are basically saying you need to be an elite athlete doing a malteses to look good.

someone teach that cardio bitch with the huge ass in the back to actually push press properly

>street workout community
you mean roidheads D:

what a fag.

I love me some gymnastics, but
>calling out out street workout dudes for roids
>not calling out gymnasts for roids

What are you talking about? A lot of calisthenics guys are natty and look really good.

Also gymnastics style training is not the best way to achieve hypertrophy. The purpose of gymnastics training is to be a better gymnast. Some gymnastic elements build a lot of muscle like the rings while others don't but gymnasts still train for them.

Also street workout/calisthenics is much better than gymnastics if you are not serious about being elite. Gymnastics has strict rules and guidelines which you have to train for while in street workout you have a lot more room for creativity.
want to train for 20+ muscle ups? One arm chin up? One arm front lever? 90 degree push ups? You can do all that in calisthenics while in gymnastics you have to follow whatever you need to to score higher.

there is no gains to be had in "calisthenics" aka gym class warmup training, especially as natty.
everyone knows this.

autism: the post

Calisthenics and street workout are not the same thing. Maybe in theory, but in practice, nearly everyone who says they do "street workout" is on par with Wealthy Harpsichord both in the way they tackle their workout and in the amount of steroids they use. Every time I see a video of street workout groups the thumbnail always shows a bunch of guys with biceps larger than their quads. "All natty 1 year transformation!"

Also great to see Dan Jeong getting posted here, he deserves the recognition.

jeong always looks so uncomfortable in the wild

So you are saying Gaggi Yatarov is not natty?
What about Andrea Larosa and Viktor Kamenov?
youtube.com/watch?v=IK9uWzGoJE4

I have yet to see these people you speak of that have bigger biceps than quads.

He's an autist.

I can finally make gifs

pic related is my current body after lifting for 1.5~ years with focus on compounds. I've never isolated my abs/obliques. Now I think it's time to fix that. Would it be better to focus on achieving a feat of strength like the dragon flag for reps, or would direct oblique work like thread the needle make my obliques grow quicker? It's not a matter of fat since I don't have love handles, it's just lack of muscles. pls halp

I agree, I'm getting sick of the gymnastics pics. These people lift with weights and train for hours a day I don't feel motivation looking at those pics.

I know a lot of people have a love for gymnastics strength which is why they have such a boner for gymnasts, but they have to realize specific gymnastics training isn't specific for hypertrophy and they will never look like olympic athletes.
It's like me training boxing trying to look like Mike Tyson, probably not gonna happen.

i don't feel my biceps while doing chin ups HELP

it's 2017. webms!

>probably not gonna happen
thats being generous

how2remove audio from webm

Easier to make gifs on my phone

>want to do negative muscle ups to help learn muscle up
>have to muscle up to get above bar

Learning the pull over first is the key.

fk me, pullovers into mu negatives seems super obvious now. ty

>not jumping to the bar from roof/tree
never going to make it

Wtf bros i just attempted a full front lever and did it

congrats, how long did it take you?

Don't remember when I started but I used the same method as I did for planche. Once im home ill link a video and explain.

lookin good, how often did you train lever a week?

2-4 if you include front lever pull ups

this

Are you progressing in strength and gains? If yes then who gives a fuck about "feeling it in the biceps"

whos up?

Me. What do out wanna do while everyone else is asleep?

post hentai

when i do pullups on rings i start with a pullup grip but end up with a chinup grip at the top, is this bad?

video before you drop, because of size = cool guy
video ends before you drop, and there is no size restriction = autism

That's how you should do them if you want to target biceps more. If you want to target back more then keep a pronated grip and put your arms out to the sides.

But there is size restriction
And once I have a good 4-5 seconds front lever ill post it on ig where there is no size restriction.

owo whats this

yeah I knew it, you were a cool guy

you also train weights right? sick gifs brah

Thank you.

Just weighted pull ups and dips 1-2 times a week.

wtf give me all of your shit with tanned brown tomboys now. god tier taste

cool, same.

chose something that i thought wouldnt build muscle as fast so i would feel bad working hard not looking the part, for discipline... ended up being narc as fuck after fast gains anyway lol.

and the weight is 50 pound dumbbell thats not even mine, i dont use it as much anymore bc too light.. might as well go all the way pure calisthenics, do difficult movements on high volumes like planche pushup, 90° pushup etc.. mirin, keep it up

That's really good.
Once you get to one arm chin ups you might as well be doing weighted chin ups with your whole bodyweight. I want to do the difficult moves with high volume as well but cant even do them with any volume lol.

yeah, weighted chin/pull ups is mainly the option but if you want to go full purist, you can also progress to less fingers instead of added weights.

i would suggest weighted ones though, no reason not to do them. unless you're an idiot like me

I have 70lb sandbags and a few small weights so I see no reason not to.

wtf i follow that fb group too. AHAHAHAH identity exposed

Dominik Sky?

yea lol

Small world