LIFTING = WOMEN

Has lifting actually have helped you achieve women? Or is it just a huge meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LHkoXAZKRO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i find that i get more women when i do cardio vs when i lift, for real

>not lifting to reach strength and aesthetic levels the normies will never know
>lifting for women

I wouldn't say I lift for women but it's more like a perk that comes with it i guess

Yeah, you just also have not have a shit personality.

I wish she still regularly uploaded

Yes.
I can litterally lift my shirt in mixed company and get a blowjob within an hour.
And I'm a fucking suicidally depressed autist..who just so happens to have a great body and a giant dick.

you have to encounter women...

Count your blessings. I'm depressed autist with an okay body and average penis.

Lifting for women is the meme

It did, also better sex.
That being said, i never had problem getting girls, but after getting into shape getting really pretty girls became easier.
>Also every now and then a girl wants to fuck you just coz you look good.
That was a fucking shock to me. Usually i would spend some time being charming and making her laugh, but when she just starts touching you (while ignoring what you're talking about), you feel like all your social gains were for nothing.
Feels kinda bad, but hey, you gon get some ass so who cares

Lifting helps with your confidence and women like confidence. They key getting women is to stay in your league be honest with yourself you can't be a 4 and get a 10 without alot of money.

So you're saying is that if you're less than a 6 there's not point in trying?

As a 4 myself, it is absolutely not worth the effort to get a 4.

I'm saying being a 4 and going after a 10 is almost pointless. As a 4 you still have decent chances at a 6. Basically 4 is your baseline and your chances get slimmer the higher you move up. Also don't put so much emphasis on looks girls that are 8+ usually know they don't have to have anything else going for them but looks they aren't very good for much else but sex. I honestly enjoy a 6 or 7 that can hold a great conversation about something other than Kim Kardashian

I lift for myself.
On the side, I did gain a lot of confidence and I'm having way more social interactions than autistic me before going to the gym. It all started around a year ago and I've seen all kinds of progress in my life and I think the gym had the most part in it.

Going from fat -> thin helped me more than thin -> fit

but being fit only helps you in the first minute, after that if your personality is shit it won't carry you (unless you're zyzz tier)

Lifting for women is the same as losing weight so you can eat like shit again. Its fucking pointless

What's a personality that's not shit? I'm shy, so is my personality shit?

I'm shy too, man fuck being shy, but sometimes I just have nothing to say and I don't know why

Once I get to know someone I can be okay, but that first hurdle fucks me up so much. Which is why all my gfs have been ugly and boring because they're the only people who put up with that first hurdle stage

analogy doesn't even make sense my dude

as some user said in some other thread
hardware won't fix your software issue

Yep, but better hardware will run software better, and will allow you to run better software too

yes but they only want me for my body
just end it already

They only ever want men for their money/looks/dominance/dick. Women literally can't love like men love.

You forgot your 'no homo'.

What do you want women for?

The latter.

t. wasted 10 years of my life doing this shit

Or did i

I'm married so no. I was a lanklet when I got married. My wife told me I love your scrawny body.

>Love your scrawny body
>Your scrawny body
>Scrawny body
>SCRAWNY!

The biggest insult I ever heard in my life. It ate me the fuck up. so I buffed right the fuck up and punched her lights out.

Holy fuck why do you want women to be more than what they are? You want them to understand when you talk about your philosophies and beliefs? You want to talk to them about real shit or the in depth of who you are? Forget it dude, why would you even want to? If you want a woman to love you, you can get that, what else matters? Go make a best friend or something for everything else.

Gave em hell user, I'm proud of you.

that last line kek

yeah same, cardio high is no meme and women love confidence, oh and abs.

>"I totally lift for myself"

I know user, but you just had to move onto another asmrfu

>does being hot helped you with the oposit sex?

>improving other peoples perception of you isn't lifting for your own benefit

this argument is like two sides of the same coin, except the coin only has one fucking side

>They key getting women is to stay in your league be honest with yourself you can't be a 4 and get a 10 without alot of money.
thats what autists thinks lol i love to see beta guys talking to pretty girls, they look so fucking unconfortable and they notice it so easily lol
most of the girls i hook up with were a 6 maybe a 7 when well dressed, but they always came after me, when i went after some girls they were 7's or 8's and only two of them rejected me

Yes, I went from being a guy that kissed 6.5/10s 3 times a year to regularly hooking up with 9/10 qt's. I even hooked up with the most popular girl in school. I have pretty shit tier genetics but you are confident and give off a "I really dont give a shit, just here to have fun vibe" you are good, as long as you are aesthetic (which is achievable after 6months desu). Lifting saved me.

Have 6/10 face max btw, and got charisma after lifting confidence (no money either)

Post picture.

lol

I'm no where near being a big guy yet and women dont just magically appear but I started out at 6' 1" 140 lbs now I'm 185 lbs both genders seem more open to me when I approach which has helped lower my social anxiety and general awkwardness I'm not looking for a gf atm but I think getting big is helping my state of mind if nothing else

You're at least a 7.

Yeah, lifting is a step towards self dicipline and confidence. It isn't everything but it's a good first step. When you start to own your body you take ownership of other areas of your life. Read more, find your purpose, and work damn hard. Lifting helps you, girls don't care about your physique. Thoughts?

Pics?

here you go slayer

Airforce kek, you mean smashing dudes but oKAY

It helps a shitload with confidence and overall room presence.

Women like nice physiques, you just have to have the social skills to close when they mire.

Damn you can be a nice trap

All white guys can be cute traps

These are suck cuck threads.

Depends on the girl in question. Done love it others not.

>there is this qt cashier that looks at me from time to time when i shop to the point of starring
>she smiles sometimes
too pussy to make a move

Don't worry, she's getting plowed by a different guy each week anyway.

Women look at me, smile at me, occasionally approach me, and are nicer in general. But it won't make YOU any better at getting them. If you're shit at carrying a conversation and have no charisma, lifting won't change anything.

It used to help a lot more, but then the steroid epidemic came.

I WANT TO BECOME LIKE A DBZ CHARACTER!!!! FUCK BITCHES! KI BLAST MOTHER FUCKA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Started lifting this march lost my virginity on june correlation or causation?

>I'm saying being a 4 and going after a 10 is almost pointless
You must not get out much if you've never seen a 4 walking around with a 10.

looooove af kouz
>tfw only men love deep inuff

post face

>recovering skeleton, 6'4 210lbs
>be out at bars with coworkers
>younger / shorter guy is too drunk, asking me weird shit like what it's like to be tall and how to approach women
>while he's asking me, a girl walks up to me and drags me on to the dance floor
>start making out
>look back at his shocked face and shrug

You get more mires for not giving a fuck. It's how you hold yourself, how you talk, how you present yourself. G Eazy slays and he's a skelly without any muscle definition. Mires

youtu.be/LHkoXAZKRO0

>Men
>Having emotions other than ecstasy from cummies

well, these were my stats when i started 8 months ago:

auschwitz mode (114lb / 5'9)
dating regularly: 2
fuckbuddy: 1
flirting: 2
average level of the girls: 7/10
mirin: only from a chubby girl who's into skinny guys

my current stats:
regular skelly mode (130lb)
dating regularly: 2
fuckbuddy: 0
flirting: 3
average level: 7.5/10
mirin: the sabe chubby girl. plus some old time friends who notice the difference. plus some cyclist friends who watch my ass while i drop them at the climbs

it's a small improvement, but i guess it's proportional to my small gains.

Yes.

Yes and no

More women find me attractive physically but i have more trouble closing then when all i did was watch anime

Im shit at relating to normal people

Why would i life for girls when im fuck ugly anyway?