Veeky Forums are you considered "a big guy" within your peer group?

Veeky Forums are you considered "a big guy" within your peer group?

Yes but most of my friends are anime weeb fat/Skelly fucks that don't work out, so it's not much of an accomplishment

"for you"

yes, but not a very big guy, just a lite version of a big guy. most of my friends go to the gym and have relatively good knowledge about fitness and diet ( thanks to a my contribution and advice ) but they can't bulk for shit and i suspect they will stay the same weight until 35 when their metabolism slows down and they end up putting on fat.

i'm kinda in the same boat since i don't like to eat in a surplus but at least i can force it and eat big to get big. still a skelly now but this is the year i'll pass 80 kg body weight and hit that clean 5 rep 2 pl8 bench

Yes

yeah
we're all tall and big-boned, but I'm definetely the more muscular
friends keep commenting on how big I'm getting, funny thing is, I'm the lightest I have been since highschool (I'm 30 yo), but never had a bf% so low (~12-13), entering the 4 pack+V zone atm, lean 190lbs , feels good breh.

Yes, but for the wrong reasons. I'm 6'2 and fat as fuck.

No, but only because I hang out with people that are 6'6 and up, makes 6'3 feel manletmode.

you got those private pyle eyes

WHO SENT YOU HERE?

5'7", and a bunch of dudes much taller than me comment on my size, usually shoulders/chest.

feels good, manlet compensation or not, to be bigger than them.

Most of my friends play basketball and are 6'3 - 6'7
tfw only 6'

yes, always. never gymed when younger, was alawys thicc but didnt really get fat until just before i started to gym

haha

same here famalam

>Tfw one of your buddies talk about having an interest in losing his fat and becoming ripped to cosplay as guts
>It does nowhere

I only have one friend who is bigger than me, he's the perfect "70's thicc mode/ bear fighting mountain man" and the fucker doesn't even lift, just has godly genetics. Since my goal for lifting is to be the biggest in the room, he's what motivates me to lift

fucking lmao

>tfw the only reason you work out is to become geralt

Nice stume bro

same, my friends are all nerds or 30something careerfags that "just don't have the energy to hit the gym" after they get home. i'm not big by any margin but i'm lean as fuck and have been working out for 2+ years, so whenever i take my shirt off they lose their shit and i just get sexually harassed by a bunch of pent up wives with flabby hubbies.

it rips me up inside, getting aesthetic is one of the best things a nerdy guy can do, it improves your confidence by so much. you just have to get off your fat ass.

im 6'4 and built ive been called "big user" since day 1

Yes, most of my friends play sports semi- or actually competitively (club or varsity level in college) so most of them are pretty strong but not super big

I am a pretty big guy

What peer group

be nicer to satania

My friends are subhuman numales so yes, but I still feel small when I see 6'3" quarterback-built frat guys every ten feet
Uni murders your confidence

Go to bed, Mike

No. One of my friends is 5'9, 210lbs at 12% bf.

>quarterback built
top kek

Especially pretty

yes, im 6'2" and ~240 lbs but im trying to turn my fat into muscle mass

Yes

Yes, but the fattest guy in my group has the hottest gf because he is by far the richest. At the end of the day that's all that really matters. Even though i catch her mirin' and she compliments/touches me, he takes her home and plows that pussy.

You look like an alpha version of Private Pyle.

What compels a person to post their picture here? Are you looking for affirmation?

Checked.

Also this.

Its rather sad. I originally started working out, did a year of boxing, and got to blue belt in BJJ specifically because I'm a fucking weeb who wants to be an anime protagonist.

Go to an anime con, and its nothing but fat/skinny fucks. I don't understand. You'd look so much better cosplaying your Nip heroes if you just did ABxABxA (A= 3 x push ups xF; B=Jog 30 min) and didn't survive on pocky and mountain dew.

Same, and also checked.

No, because my friend group is my gym group. I'm in the middle, really. And I like it that way. I have someone stronger than me who I strive to beat and someone weaker than me who looks at me the same way, so I can't slack off or else I'll fall behind/never catch up. There's a good atmosphere of friendly competition, and we all keep each other accountable.

How big are your arms?

probs wont last long mind

As gay as this sounds, there's a big difference between sex with somebody putting up with it for something you have, and sex with someone who actually cares about you and loves you.

Its been years

I agree but i'd rather have meaningless sex with a 9/10 blonde than meaningful sex with a 7. I've had both.

5'10 185

People think I'm huge lmao. Not many people lift, though that's starting to change

I actually agree. Shallow sex is generally hot as fuck. Maybe because its not emotional.

In my experience:

Sex with somebody who just wants you for your looks/body > Meaningful sex > girl who doesn't give a shit about you but wants something.

I've only had the latter with one girl, but it left me feeling pretty shitty desu. It was a qtazn I gf'ed, had sex with, and later learned that she didn't find white guys (including me) attractive in the least, and just wanted a white bf as a status symbol.

Not judging, but I honestly don't see the appeal of prostitutes (or situations like your friends.) I'd rather use my hand than do that again.

>tfw 6'6"
yep

same
we had 3 months for a mid-semester's break and they're all wasting that time playing vidya and jacking off to cartoon girls

Satania is the type of little shit that claims she squats 3 pl8 and proceeds to quarter squat while looking at

I mean I do both of those too senpai

>and the fucker doesn't even lift
that's what he tells you. I tell all my friends that I don't lift either, but I do.

how big r ur arms?

Fucking lmao I'll never not see that now

No. Medium at best.
>tfw gymbro is same height but 10kg heavier

Yes. Im 20-25% BF and normies think Im """ripped""" and """yolked""" but in reality Im a fucking disgusting permabulker.

Nah he lifts, but I'm talking once a week and it's pure curls and bench. Yet his calves are bigger than my arms

It's a fucking fitness board on an image swapping website, of course people will post thier bodies. Faggot

Yes, and this is coming from someone who is in a basketball team consisting of 6'6"+ Chads.
I am one head taller than even the tallest of my fellow basketball player friends, who is 6'9", by the way.
I literally tower over my team of basketball player friends, it feels really great being the tallest guy in a group of very tall guys, and also making them look like manlets in comparison.

And I am not considered a big guy just because of my height, even if it contributes a huge factor to why I am considered huge, but also because I have large muscles for my height but I still do look pretty slim and sleek even with huge muscles, just like most basketball players.

In case you're asking my height, I am 7'4", last time I checked.

Yeah, but my friends are nonlifters. One of my kinda skelly friends got drunk and kept talking about how "big" I've gotten, and kept saying I had big legs while like squeezing my kneecap rofl

Fuck off tripfag, I have literally never seen a picture of you but see you post all the time and every time it's muh 7'4". Cool, I'm tall as well, no one really cares.

Pretty much this

I'm thin but leagues stronger than my friends (1.5pl8 bench/2.5pl8 squat/3pl8 DL). The rest of them are fat fucks.

only cause of dick size :( but im gonna get big musclerinos im gonna make it

My friends have called me "The Back" for about two years now after I won a half-assed and drunken pull up contest.

It mostly started as a joke but there's some sincerity after I made some noticable gains. I guess it's something

yes, but I'm the fat one.

Kill me.

Within my uni group maybe, but the rest mostly lift as well.

*whispers*
nice 'stume bro

they must be weak as shit

No, but i'm 6'2 (tall for here) and have a sixpack. Being a "big guy" with 20+% bf isn't my deal. I like being lean.

I lift enough (can tell by shoulders and traps) that people respect me at bars, concerts, et cetera. Not saying much, being that 90% of young guys are skinnyfat manlet turds

>Were you born a fat, slimy, scumbag puke piece o' shit, Private Pyle, or did you have to work on it?