/that guy/

>that guy who wanders around looking for the same brand of plates so his barbell looks symmetrical

> that guy who benchs with no spot cause he has no friends

that guy who draws and pins in the locker room

what kinda gym has different brands of plates? also
>having to deadlift with hex plates

Jokes on you I bench in the power rack

>that guy who plays air guitar/air drums or whatever instrument to the song in his headphones even tho he probably doesnt play shit irl

delet

DELET

>that guy who's past his teenage years and still watches anime

that's me lol, but it's more so that I'm worried about slight deviation in weight of the plates depending on the brand so I don't snap my shit from uneven lifts.

>that guy who needs manlet box to reach the pullup bar

my gym has 3 different kinds

>that guy who does sets between rests

but... but thats me senpai :(

>that guy whose gonorrhea is more swole than he is

this is honestly the saddest thing to see in a gym

>that guy who waits until the beat drop has passed before he starts his exercise

>that guy who OHPs with the 10lb plates that are the same size as 45lb plates.

You're not fooling anybody.

>that guy who goes out of his way to not look at girls in the squat rack

>not just using a dumbel as a stool to reach, then grab with feet for weighted pullups
hes not gonna make it.

>the guy who who uses chalk instead of his own dried and powdered semen.

Im triggered by this everybody knows that green is 10

Aren't we all?

I have friends but they're all fat pieces of shit and I refuse to shove garbage in my mouth and do nothing about my physical appearance.

I only do this when I'm on the treadmill.

I just tap the railing to the beat

This isn't necessarily stupid. There are plenty of instances where different brands of plates actually have slightly different weights.

Totally me. Well, I do bring my gf, but I bench about twice what she wleighs so there would be no way she could lift the weight off me.

This is me, but I did actually play drums for like 10 years, so yes, I'm actually doing it correctly with the song.

>that guy who wears a flat-brimmed hat to the gym

What gym doesn't have the same brand of plates next to/near each other and to the point where someone has to actually walk to find them?