What are the best non-meme workouts for abdominal muscles?

What are the best non-meme workouts for abdominal muscles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44ScXWFaVBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sex.
Pike situps
Leg lifts
Planks

idk, sit ups?

V ups.

>Planks
He said non-meme.

Loose fat

Leg raises, I guess.

Weighted reverse crunch
Extended arm decline crunch
Leg raise and variations of such

Just lie down on the ground, hold a 4 - 5 kg dumbbell between you feet, then lift it up and down slowly.

Count the ones that burn. Do 3 sets.

Fork put-downs

who this be?

Nothing quite like toes to bar. Hang from a bar and bring your toes up to it.

For obliques, find a decline bench, grab a medicine ball, lift up, and twist your torso side to side.

None of this will matter if you don't eat correctly and have fat covering your abs

ignore this

add in Antranik's bodyline drills to your warmup. takes ~6 minutes if you're doing full minutes per drill. I was already doing leg raises, side lifts, v-sits, etc.. on various days, but adding these has made a big difference

youtube.com/watch?v=44ScXWFaVBs

Jeff Nippard made a video about it, backing up scientifically which are best. Basically the loaded pulley crunch and hanging leg raises came out on top.

Zercher hold

Squats or deadlifts/variations followed by hanging leg raises, dragonflags, weighted decline crunches, planks or ab wheel.

i would wreck that girl, that's a perfect body to me, it's all you need

twisting pistons

Stationary planks are a meme workout though.

one of the best traps

>girl

sorry user

Try 400lbs weighted plank and see if its a meme or not.

Then who is it?

well cheers to him at least cause he's got a nice ass lol

I've heard ab wheels are good.

No way that's a guy.

Hollow body rocks - like planks but actually good
Ab wheel done with a posterior pelvic tilt. Can eventually work up to standing, and even standing with a weight vest.
Leg lifts
L-sits
Stomach vacuums

You're welcome.

If you only reversed searched a little you'd have found that her insta, and that she's a girl obviously.

why?

Because anyone that doesn't do literally nothing for 99% of their time can do a solid plank.

i started doing only 30sec and now i can do 1min and 30sec is it really useless?

no, it's not. move to raised and weighted planks. it's a good ab workout for three minutes work. core doesn't really fall in the push/pull logic.

Not if you can't do it for like 3 or so minutes.

I've tried shit for my abs for years and the only thing that's worked well is dragon flags. They are really a quick workout too because even doing 3x5 they are sore the next day. I'd say hanging leg raises too but I hate doing them. But they are really good for Adonis belt if you have the genetics for it.

Hanging leg raise, Weighted cable crunch, Side Bends or Woodchoppers, Ab wheel

long lever planks are the best variation