Pre Workout

With pre workout has the most cocaine but the least rat poison?

I'll accept any other good fucking stimulants.

Other urls found in this thread:

tigerfitness.com/BlackStone-Labs-Hype-Extreme-25-Servings-p/1002676.htm?1=1&CartID=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MP

Dumb phoneposter.

I don't even own a phone.

coffee works

>preworkout is cocaine
Lmao i made a funi xD

Some preworkouts have DMAA in them since it isn't illegal anymore.

And DMAA has nothing to do with cocaine

The FDA says DMAA (In mesomorprh) can cause heart attacks and various heart problems.

Is this true brehs? Why are all y'all memeing mesomorph?

OP just wants to know where the good stuff is at. No need to have a stick up your ass.

>8.5 out of hundreds of reviews
>People take it and say they get a sharp focus and no pre workout feel and good pump
>I take it and nothing happens, not even a pump

WHAT THE FUG

On the rag again mrs roastie?

I was stupid and used it for 6 months straight without taking the necessary breaks, no heart problems so far. Just stopped taking it and coincidentally started doing coke and i don't get the same high that everyone else seems to get, much more mellow. So there's that.

>and no pre workout feel

you mean the tingles from the beta alinine? it's harmless.

>Best pre-workout
This shit. Dymatize sent it to me for free a few months ago before it released. Best pre I've ever taken. Massive dosages and great pumps. Only problem is there's only 20 scoops and it's $40.

Yeah, I know, they said in their reviews they didn't get that. But got a sharp focus and great vascular pump.

I've gotten neither, but maybe I haven't quite looked out for it and expected tingles

>DMAA isnt illegal anymore

Rly? Link pls.

It was controversial for a while but for now the FDA has basically backed off. Blackstone Labs got raided a few months back because of their Dust Extreme that contained DMAA. They took it down for a while after that but it's back up. And APS still sells Mesomorph no problem.

Anyone have any experience with this?
tigerfitness.com/BlackStone-Labs-Hype-Extreme-25-Servings-p/1002676.htm?1=1&CartID=0

thats not a preworkout its a vasodilator

For me, it's the /sip/, the best pre-workout suppliment

can someone explain the /sip/ meme?

to this day I haven't tried anything better than this

Why, does it taste like semen?

sipping gives you cancer

Mesomorph with creatine. Read the label on new containers

laughing at all the betas in this thread

>he need pre workout to lift weights

Hahahaja, weaklings